When Phos acquires all 7 treasures and returns from the moon

It's pure if it's between girls

Is this the Ichikawa Haruko thread?

They aren't girls though.

time for suffering soon

Do you see any penises?
No?
Then its pure.

Yes, it's the /ihg/. (Ichikawa Haruko General)

No, but really. This isn't like Steven Universe or whatever. The gem people here really aren't girls or boys.

Did translator user finish translating that?

No, and it certainly won't be today. There's still more than half a chapter, and 3 more chapters after that

By which I mean I finished translating and cleaning already, now it's just typesetting

Cool. Thanks for the hard work, user!

Made for bully.

That's a super duper lewd picture man

Glad I could help.

I love this pic. More pls

There's this gem

I'd say calling that a gem is going a bit far.

delet

Absolutely disgusting.

Thanks user. Can't wait to see it.

There is also this...

No, we want cute lewds.
Not whatever...this...is.

If you want lewdness, the manga got you covered

This. They need to be in colour and cute and show both gems' faces or at least their heads.

I want diamond to sit on my face

>nude gems

I love you and I hope you're having a good day

>themarysue.com
Not gonna read that shit.

Some very very mild lewdness

>164671573
>making it a true coincidence, at least on a conceptual level.
Haruko was working on HnK since fucking 2006, don't come at me and say that so bluntly like they are the same thing, fuck off.
Also no (You) for this user for posting crap.

This is alright. Got any good wallpapers in this style? Or any Houseki no Kino wallpapers at all?

>lewdposting without posting lewdest gems
For shame

PHOS CALVO

>blurry screenshot with watermark at bottom right

>staff takes out Cinnabar blushing
>translators take out "I love sensei"
Why must fun be ruined?

Is this lewd?

>screenshot

It took me 5 seconds to remove the watermark

>removing an artist's signature
Why would you do that?

Becuase complained.
And why would you want a signature on a wallpaper?

>NTR

>signature on a wallpaper
Well why the fuck not.

In terms of color design, this show is basically CG Kyousou Giga

Is this AoTS

I don't know. Either way you have both options now

Why would you insult the artist by removing their signature? Would you scrub a signature off a painting hanging on your wall? That's just terrible.

Sup Forums isn't here they said.

>muh intellectual property

kill your fucking self

As for me, the signature doesn't add anything to the painting, and I'd rather have a wallpaper clean of any text. Didn't mean to insult the author

What kind of retarded shitpost is this?

>As for me, the signature doesn't add anything to the painting
And who are you? An asshole ruining an artist's work.

Thats some good fanart

yeah the work is ruined by not having the signature there, i wish he'd made it take up 90% of the image so that we could get some real juicy signature going

Nobody but you gives a shit, user. Stop.

Thanks for your work!

This show has a lot of good fan art. Like, hundreds of pieces of good fan art.

Can't believe this thread is populated by such pieces of shit. Spitting on an artist who spent time creating something you want to use but you don't want to acknowledge or respect the work he created.

Requesting the red "angery" edit of this scene

Are you baiting? Have you seen all the fanart we are sharing? With no signatures or links whatsoever. Threads die anyways.

Have you literally never pirated anything your life user?

danke

This face slays me.
Too bad we don't get enough Watermelon.

Oh look, some pathetic Sup Forums faggot trying to redirect the conversation into "muh right 2 piracy". First off, that makes you an even bigger piece of shit, and secondly, it's a completely different thing, you're now a piece of shit in two entirely separate ways.

Threadly reminder: the posts that start without caps are all from the same retarded shitposter. Ignore them

Cute.

piracy isn't exclusively related to video games you stupid asshat

>don't get enough
I have almost a 100 pics of her, and that's just alone

It's 100% the same thing. Intellectual property is created the moment the art/media is created. You may not know it, but that doodle you drew while bored in class is copyrighted. You don't have to apply for it or anything, it happens automatically.

What this means is that no one can legally use the doodle without your permission. They cannot edit it, copy it, own it, or display it unless you allow them to.

Artistic images, the anime/tv/film/vidya you enjoy, and your doodle are all protected by the same intellectual property laws.

Some sites use a license (such as Creative Commons) to allow people to use their works without having to ask permission every time, but there are limits on these licences. I think Pixiv doesn't even let you copy the image, so you're in breach just by saving it or posting it.

Are you baiting right now? Are you actually pretending to be this retarded?

>It's 100% the same thing.
Ok so by your logic you're still a gigantic unrepentant piece of shit, so end yourself immediately. Disgusting reprehensible fucking pirate faggot.

I meant in the manga, but, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Here's the first 2 chapters summarised with one page, open if you want to spoil the whole story pretty much.

On a related note, should a scream be "A-A-A!" or "A-A-AH!"

I'm actually just talking about laws and not morals you retards. Do try to keep up.

Post proof. Or a link, please

I have her alone and with Hemi, which?

Whichever is the cutest.
I trust that you are a man of taste and culture.

Here's a slightly autistic-but-in-a-cute-way Melon

>I'm actually just talking about laws and not morals
Actually, you're deflecting into an entirely irrelevant segue to avoid confronting the fact you ARE an immoral law-breaking self-gratification obsessed piece of human filth. Do try to keep up.

Alas, I have already depleted my Melon collection. You are on your own from here, friend. Give me your best Melons ;_;

I'm not really sure what this image/face is

Tourmanon

>I'm so high right now

No I'm saying that almost everyone has broken IP law so don't go acting like you're better than us.

To imagine the thread was bumped by an argument over whether a wallpaper of a random user should have the artist's signature or not.

Continuing the trend of autistic Melon-chan, unfortunately

I love autistic gems, so its all good.

>angery.jpg

Do A-A-AA since AH implies it's a discovery. It just doesn't feel right given the image's context.

Angery Watermelon is best Watermelon.