STAY OFF OF Sup Forums, another gun debate

Shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland, school confirms

Attached: 6D64145D-2BA6-4FA5-8B65-24E0BDC461B6.png (221x231, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.wesh.com/article/shooting-reported-at-maryland-high-school/19491378
nypost.com/2018/03/20/ex-french-leader-sarkozy-held-in-custody-in-libyan-funding-probe/
twitter.com/SuperXrayDoc/status/976090375508111361?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FoxNews.com
>Great Mills High School in Maryland was on lockdown after a shooting on Tuesday morning, school officials confirmed. Maryland State Police told Fox News they were responding to the incident.

Bump

I've had it with people whining about 'guns kill people'. Guns don't kill people, death kills people. Ask a doctor, it's a medical fact. You can't die from a bullet. You can die from a cardiac arrest or organ failure or a major hemorrhage, small piece of metal ain't the problem. Besides, I only use my machine-gun in the safety of my own home and car. I ain't hurting nobody. And countries that don't have guns ain't American.

i thought there were no false flags supposed to happen cause of the list?

didn't the school day just fucking start?

List??? What list??? I missed a few days. Something big must be about to happen. Suozzi, D-NY yesterday called for armed insurrection against POTUS

I’d think so. Ours here start around 7:40

Sh-should we march again?

**UPDATE**
>Shooting reported at a high school in St. Mary's County, Maryland. School says incident has been contained. cnn.it/2G9umxa

Oh shit, googled it.
Is it? is it happening?

Does this look odd to anyone else no major coverage but already one possible death??
google.com/amp/amp.wesh.com/article/shooting-reported-at-maryland-high-school/19491378

It is. :(. Bombing again in Texas too at a FedEx

It’s not a white gunman then

Coulter's Law? muzzie or black or illegal?

apparently it starts with Sarkozy and WWIII has been prevented

nypost.com/2018/03/20/ex-french-leader-sarkozy-held-in-custody-in-libyan-funding-probe/

Ty desu. Idk the IG, election fraud report and pretty sure Ancap user was hinting that Pizzagate would be opening soon. Can anyone confirm?

Great Mils is mostly black so its likely, but there is still some edgy white kids

Good ty. Let us know if anything changes

reset the counter, boys

>major skyking activity this morning
>another school shooting just hours after the last coded transmission airs

Digits he’s a nigger.....

this bread

Reroll

FUG

IKR....rerolling

Roll for quaran

Reroll

rollin for illegal

HERE COME DAT HOGG

Attached: YOU'RE A COMMIE FAGGOT.png (780x798, 165K)

Only injuries. Non happening.

I have the impression that the next shootng will all be (((coincidentally))) done with guns that they want to ban or by people they want to control more.
For example, Virginia Tech style shooting with hand guns easy to get and regulated, they will try to push ban of any hand gun.
Teacher, conservative, killing maybe 2 or 3 people with a knife, technically not a shooting but the aim is to OI MATE, BIN THAT KNIFE!

Also the target is important, blacks and Latinos in general. Maybe schools known to be of minorities.

Attached: VT.png (1600x1236, 1.78M)

See

Great Mills High is ranked 55th within Maryland. Students have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement® course work and exams. The AP® participation rate at Great Mills High is 33 percent. The student body makeup is 52 percent male and 48 percent female, and the total minority enrollment is 57 percent. Great Mills High is 1 of 3 high schools in theSt. Mary's County Public Schools.
>57% minority
>57%
Male dreamer confirmed

Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh touted his state’s gun laws, which ban what are considered “assault weapons.” The list of banned weapons include the AR-15, which was the weapon used by the high school shooter in Parkland, Florida.

Maryland’s law also puts restrictions on the sale of ammunition magazines that have a capacity of more than 10 rounds. In addition, people looking to buy a handgun in the state must get a license; and to do so, an individual must undergo a criminal background check and have their fingerprints taken.

I remember this from grand theft auto radio

**UPDATE**
3 transported to hospital

twitter.com/SuperXrayDoc/status/976090375508111361?s=19

Lel
He can’t keep getting away with it!!!!!

Attached: 5CD1056B-2547-4A6F-8332-422D4794E65F.jpg (400x350, 58K)