Mahoujin Guru Guru

The best day of the week arrives tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

lantis.jp/release-item/LACM-14679.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread is a bit early but I don't mind, have a licking Kukuri.

Kukuri has a weight problem. Her desperate licking of her sausage fingers is a cry for help.

Perfection.

Right as I was starting to fap, thank you.

Oh yes, this again.

>Wanted to pick this up but i already have 12 shows plus my backlog waiting for me
>This
Welp, time to binge i guess.

Here's the very last push for you to convince yourself to watch it in priority.

Is the MC literally me?

Fuck off.

Fucking amature

Webm version?

Make it yourself?

Give me back this opening

Fucking Gipple.

Im way behind on this. I stopped at episode 5 but i promise ill continue

>amature

are you retarded?

What is this?

Kukuri is fat

Of course he is. Look at the image he posted.

collectibles from last decade.

Why does most episodes from the second cour feel so weirdly paced? 1st cour had way better balance in how fast the plot moved.

2nd cour reached the point where original two series didn't so they've probably going for something different, I assume.
I'm only up to episode 12 of this new remake, I just finished '94 and '00 anime week ago so I can't speak for sure. One thing for sure about the remake's pacing so far I've seen is that it is insanely fast, and that if it really is faithful adapting then the original series definitely did better job of fleshing out scenes and adding up some neat touches as well making more jokes in general to the show.

I think jokes and pacing are better in the remake while the original show is better for develop stuff.

Sometimes the jokes on the original jokes were too long (for example that weird joke about the characters eating instead to save Kukuri during the Kita Town's dungeon).

>300x170
This is a disgrace to Kukuri.

How is Erai subs for this show?

Why is she riding a wolf in her underwear?

Each to their own of course. I see people defending the remake's jokes and pacing often but coming from the originals directly I just cannot see any positives to the remake that beat the old ones other than the fact now we get to see the end arcs.
It's kinda lot like the remake is 8/10 fun experience but the original was 10/10 masterpiece and the '00 version jumping between 8 and 9 due to the early digital era shittiness that hampers fun a bit at times.
In favor of jokes, every good joke needs a buildup and payoff, in which case remake just rapidly shoots them out on a silver tray like a assault rifle not holding back and goes yonder the development stuff on the surface a lot making some scenes that were in originals emotional, feel dull now. All because they really try to finish this in 24 episodes, god the amount of OP's and ED's they've skipped during the 12 eps I've seen so far. I wish we would've gotten a 30 episode deal instead at least, definitely more fun that way too.

She doesn't remember the night before because of all those drugs and aphrodisiacs I gave her.

nuh uh.

I just hope that whoever bakes the bread remembers to put the name of the show in the title.

YUUSHA-SAMA

Is this cuteness for ants?

So? what happened? did you got ntrd by a pack of wolfs? Why is she riding a wolf instead of your dick?

He is the wolf, dummy. Don't you know that while 99% of us are cute little girls on Sup Forums, the other 1% are rape-wolves?

This would be better if he didn't shit it up with fat sweaty man NTR, but I know he will.

I miss KuruJe

How do you call these doujin templates again?

Stop lewding her you sick fucks she's just 13

Mmm, time to visit this circle for comiket

why tomorrow can't come sooner?

See you tomorrow, in this or in a new thread

all girls best girls

circle cuts

Juju is bester girl

Deshi bestest girl

It arrives in.. oh gosh! Just about 11 hours from now!

It tends to happen to me that when I watch the old show, although I love the show I always watched it with a serious face (well, the '00 musical episode is glorious), and when the anime original arc begins I felt quite repetitive (new town, cheesy scene, Gripple doing his thing, something happens, Gail and Ena gag, new guru guru and sword, Juju and Toma never joins again next town, nobody talks about the characters of the previous town ever again). But when I watch the remake I just can't stop laughing.
I feel that the way jokes are executed is better (pic related), although I would have preferred more episodes, because they are merging several scenes so they can fit into 24.

This threads come early and so have I

Is this the thread where we talk about how much we wanna lick these fat lolis?

Why is Raid so cute?

Is this what you want?
Did someone say licking loli? I want to lick loli too.

>Finally start watching this
>Get to episode 10
>They get rid of the old man
NO
I WANT HIM BACK
BRING HIM BACK

Keep watching. To be desu i never expected to enjoy Adberg, but he's fucking great.
>Kono power..

My body is ready.

The ending song CD contains Wind Climbing, the first anime's ending song.
lantis.jp/release-item/LACM-14679.html

Go watch the original '94 anime, it's full of the old man pretty much, for 45 episodes.

Kukunny

>large.jpg

This user has good taste.

I want to fuck oji-san North North!

Get in line, bucko.

>oji-san North North
Pick one language or the other, damn.

I love her

Can you still say you love her when she's done begging for my dick to explode into her cunny?

OK, user, you had your fun but that's enough for this thread. Let's keep it clean.

Yes thank you

Quit being a normalfaggot.

Is this show about lolis? I can't tell if this is some isekai loli crap or something else and I don't want to drop it after the first ep.

see

Stop samefagging this thread.

It's horrible, user. Don't watch it.
Avoid it at all costs.

Thanks, dropped.

>this entire episode
Holy shit my heart wasn't ready for this.

Don't mention it, bud. Don't forget to hide the threads and never think about this show again.
Have a nice day!

I watch most of my anime at 1.4x speed so I'm really appreciating a show that doesn't fuck around wasting my time. The pace is just right.

Thanks, you t-too!

>I watch most of my anime at 1.4x speed

呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉呉

I watch all of my anime at 0.5 speed.

there is something about om artstyle that tingles my pickles everytime

Same, tbqh.

Literally the same thing as HS. They tend to use subs from a different source when possible (i.e. HIDIVE instead of Amazon) but for shows that only air on CR they're literally the same thing with a different font.

>ガールズ
>ズ
Oh fuck yes.

>that image
It all makes sense now. Thanks for making it so clear.

When will we get to see her again. She seemed like a fun character

>google that image
>a hundred meme sites
>reddit
>twitter
>tumblr