All Inuyasha girls are solid 10/10

All Inuyasha girls are solid 10/10

They’re chartoon characters. That being said, I’d cuddle her

Kikyo is miles ahead of every other girl.

Good:
Sango
Kagura
Alive Kikyo
Rin

Shit:
Kagome
Dead Kikyo
Ayame

This.

Patrician taste.

I love Kikyo.

Dead Kikyo's better though, Inuyasha should've done the right thing and let her drag him down to hell.

in looks?
I agree

>Have undead zombie gf
>You're probably going to live a very long life
>Instead of living with her happily for who knows who many centuries you decided to go and fucking die together like a retard.

So what if she needs to eat a few children's souls every now and then.

Is dead Kikyo even up for living happily though? It's been a while since I watched but I'm pretty she was quite intent on dragging him to hell for quite a while, then put it off till they dealt with Naraku maybe or something like that.

Anyway, love suicide is the best way to go.

Nothing a good dicking wouldn't fix.

Should I watch Inuyasha?

Maybe if you have a second monitor and leave it running while you do other stuff, othe wise I wouldn't recommend it, it really really REALLY drags out.

I want to make RIn my daughter

The influx of threads have gotten people to pick it up/re-watch but some say they give up between 30-50 episodes. It gets repetitive as fuck and drags on but watching the first 20 or so episodes will give you a general feel for the series.

Easy. Just marry Sesshoumaru.

Just do it. If you get bored, just ignore fillers.

I'm up to episode 46 and starting to get bored with the main cast. But I'll keep watching for these two.

Yes.

Whats the likelihood you can sit through just over 200 of content? The characters don't really develop or change much over the majority of the show, you kinda know from pretty early on what the events of the story will lead up to and it's got a lot of filler.

If I hadn't watched it when I was younger I probably wouldn't have been able to watch it through when I did a few years ago.

good show, lads.

She is going to take the knot and she is going to love it.
>I forgot how awful this fanart was

Kagome is soft and girly while being bro tier. Literally perfect.

The band of seven arc is actually really good Naraku feels like an intelligent villain for once hiding in a anti-demon barrier, summoning non demonic people to fight for him and leading inuyasha to an island where he couldn't use his backlash wave. Great stuff.

This.

It's not a bad series but it is long. Here's a filler guide.

Shit list. Either watch it all or don't watch it. If you skip filler you will miss great moments like this.

KAGOME!

INUYASHA!

KAGOME!

Considering its only cutting 40 eps out of a 190 episode series, you might as well stick along for the full journey.

This.

I myself enjoy the whole series, but for those complaining about filler there it is. Also yes, when you see it there it isn't really that much. I like the episode where Inuyasha spends the day working to make Kagome feel better. In all Inuyahsa has less episodes than Sailor moon and I don't see people rag on that anime for filler as much.

>KICKYOU
>Don't you mean Kikyo?
>No, shut up.

>people hating fillers
>missing out school episodes
pleb taste

I really like how they drawn hair in those times. So thick, voluminous and beautiful. Now it's just some thin uneven strings.
Yes I'm a hair fetishist.

Fucking same dude. Big hair's where it's at.

>implying there wasn't some way out there to turn her into a yokai of some sort

Seriously. EZ fix.

>2006
God bless DA

>Turning a pure miko into a demon

Yeah no it's better that she just died.

>implying there was anything wrong with the majority of yokai just out there, living their lives

Turn her into a fox demon or something. I doubt she'd have minded.

What do you know about Inuyasha? Have you even watched the series all the way through?

Inuyasha does have great hair. Kikyo and Sango in particular.

Band of Seven arc was truly the peak of Inuyasha. The best Opening, top-tier antagonists, great fight match-ups, and Naraku gaining his new form made this arc incredible.

Like all Takahashi series it's better to read the manga

manga ranma has a chapter where ranma goes gay for ryoga

there is no excuse not to read the manga

Anyone that has Kagome at shit tier has no patrician taste especially when they have forgotten about based Jakotsu.

Only forgiveable thing is having Kagura as good tier.

The filler episodes where inu yasha comes to Kagome's house are really good. The one where he spends the entire day trying to fix her bike or where helps people with minor troubles like robbery and fire are especially my favourite. Anything involving Sesshomaru is top notch as well.

Although I would say the show peaks with the shichinintai.

i thought that was her leg from the thumbnail

I didn't know Sup Forums had Inuyasha threads. I watched everything over the course of a week or so just a while ago. It was much less dated than I thought it would be and I found myself really enjoying it until the filler kicked into overdrive after naraku "disappears" without a trace. I swear i had to watch something like 20-30 eps of filler until I started turning the player up to 5x speed because it was getting so ridiculous.
is correct. Those were great moments. Anything with Inuyasha and Kagome or centered around them was at least okay. The side characters I started to dislike after a while though. Shippo and Miroku episodes I feel kept treading the same ground and weren't at all very entertaining. I seriously could not stand Sango and her little brother after a while. They really should have just resolved that immediately and have been done with it. Sesshomaru's group stole the show for me. I would stop whatever else I was doing when they came up. Jakken and Rin's interactions and development with him were great. Kagura's was the only death that made me sad.

The best moment in the final act was Kaguras death(it was sadder the kikyo death desu) and Sesshomarus trial with his mother.

She probably wouldn't have really. She hated the fact that she had to watch the jewel and wanted Inuyasha to use it to become human, thinking that would be a 'pure wish', thus making it destroyed. Really she was using Inuyasha for her own selfish desire. Anything that freed her from the responsibility would have felt like a god send.

I agree completely.

so shes 14 huh? topical.

I love how long they draw the legs of kagome and her friends. Very attractive. Also there's no way there were 160+ episodes without one single panty shot. I wasn't able to spot any though.

I hatted how bullshit that was all resolved though.

>mfw I stuck with the whole Inuyasha anime and watched every episode
God that shit was boring

It had a lot of good shit but it was like, 80% boring. I have very mixed feelings about it.