Isn't this girl just a Kiss Shot rip-off?

Vampire = check
Blonde woman with big tits = check
Can also be a small loli = check

How can they get away doing such a bad copy?

Evangeline predates Shinobu by three years.

His vampirism is overwritten by his Magia Erebea once he activates it. After which it turns, quite literally, into Negima 2.0. Main character is a clone of Negi created after his death, because Negi died without defeating The Lifemaker. It's a straight-up direct continuation of Negima.

Oh, and one more thing: Read the manga.
Ken Akamatsu's stories don't work in anime format. Never have, never will.

I'm 90% sure this is bait, but on the off-chance it isn't, you're a massive retarded newfag.

weak bait or simply ignorance.

Evangeline was years before shinobu.

pretty sure eva isnt also the first loli vampire, at this point it's pretty much a trope.

Should I read Negima before reading this?

>the absolute state of n-gatari niggers

Not only loli vampire, but the transforming into a hotter older version is also part of the trope at this point. See Dance in the Vampire Bund for an almost identical character as Eva and Shinobu.

Not him, but those are the only three I can think of that do that. The one from Rain might have an adult form, I forget. Either way, those are all 10+ years old, I don't think it's a particularly common part of the cliche.

>First chapter of Negima was in 2003
>First novel of Monogatari was in 2006
>but somehow Evangeline is a copy of Shinobu

blonde vampire is pretty much an archetype on itself

The fuck's wrong with your settings?

you can watch without reading negima,for the first 80 chapter chapter of uq,since uq was suppose to be a stand alone,so basically if a dude name Fate show up,stop and read negima to avoid spoiler of negima,since he change his mind and made it connect

Negima is a fantastic read with a not so good ending (publisher drama involved and other stuff)

That's kinda the reason UQ holder exist

Just have in mind, negima starts as your typical harem and devolves into a shonen with harem elements, UQ holder starts a shonen and its devolving into a sort of haremesque situation.

There is something I really like about this show but I can't put my finger on it.

Anyways it's probably AOTS or mages bride.

Can someone tell me where does UQ start with the Negima flashbacks?

Not necessarily.

wait I take that back,fate just showed up at the end of this episode,I just recheck and your good to read the manga up to 96chp without reading the original,if you see a flashback of the blonde girl killing people,stop

It was never supposed to be standalone, they always said it was a sequel. But reading Negima is not necessary because they give you what you need to know, those who read Negima just know a little more.

This anime adaption has been weird. It for some reason condenses the entire series by fusing events together and switching them around.

Because they're selling it as Negima 2 and only have 12 episodes to do it. They're skipping over 80 chapters and even cutting out Santa entirely just to animate the fight with Negi and co. They even went as far as changing Touta's motivation for climbing the tower from him just wanting to do it to Negi beckoning him.

It's honestly a shame because this approach fucks UQ over from getting the sort of promotion an anime would give a manga. I've seen some exceptions but no one's watching this because it's a "sequel" (and I imagine trying to figure out what it's a sequel TO for a new viewer would just be confusing).