Another day

Another day.
Another massacre of innocent schoolkids in burgerland.

Another chance to appeal for common sense gun laws.

Lives are more important than the Rambo fantasies of dumb hicks.

Attached: courtesy-David-Horsey-latimetimes.com_-900x506.jpg (900x506, 176K)

Americans are so stupid. I feel sorry for the kids that have to live in that environment. I'd be paranoid as hell.

Can't hear you over the sound of my AR15

Attached: Untitledgh.png (800x744, 221K)

Marland has some of the strictest gun control in america yet this still happened. Its almost like more laws dont work

Fuck the school kids, what about my packages?

>common sense

Attached: 1306190717391.jpg (480x721, 48K)

just 1 frag. the absolute state of muttland

Attached: 4C04041B-F3AD-4EE2-96C6-C77E7104FEFE.png (935x1226, 2.65M)

>strictest gun laws
>in america

So it takes a couple weeks before you get your mass killing machine?

Maybe you should pay attention to the gun laws in the civilized world does for a change.

They tend to ignore that it´s students killing students. It´s not happening at the retirement house.
And why would a student kill others if not for feeling alienated? And why do they feel alienated? Cause the teachers didn´t stop bullying? cause you forbid their values? cause you´re feeding ´em bullshit?

>be Canadian
>ok to have sex with dogs
>be morally superior than americans

>civilized world

You mean like Justin Trudeau's Cucknadia? Top fucking kek. You can cower and whine, i'll defend myself with a gun. Being a defenseless victim does not grant you the moral high ground. It just makes you a bitch that's too afraid to defend themselves.

>civilized world
>ignores children being raped because offenders were Muslim
>puts guy in prison for teaching his dog to raise his hand
>civilized

The reasons Americans have guns is so that you cant opress the fuck out of them and brainwash them because a certain portion of the population will say fuck it and start shooting.

Well sorry the solution to brainwashing and opression is not taking guns away. Its stopping the brainwashing and oppreassion.

Any hope for sensible gun reform evaporated when we as a nation shrugged off the mass murder of kindergartners. After that, nothing else will move us to action

Attached: 1200px-AR-15_Sporter_SP1_Carbine.jpg (1200x482, 114K)

>Lives are more important than the Rambo fantasies of dumb hicks.

>implying lives are important at all

#NoLivesMatter

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

DUMB. FUCK.

Then why did you respond? "Freedom"? - which I believe not even you believe.

>Would-be-shooter does what all would-be-shooters do: consults various volumes covering US Law prior to committing to attack
>Notes that murder is against the law; creates internal counter-argument to override US Law against murder, proceeds
>Notes that bringing a gun onto school property is against the law; creates internal counter-argument to override US Law against murder, proceeds
>Notes a new law, a brand new 'common sense gun law'; finds that he is unable to override with internal counter-argument
>Calls off the shooting
>Hooray for lobotomies!

Attached: 2016-fbi-crime_statistics.png (1594x854, 192K)

>Another chance to appeal for common sense gun laws.
See that's the issue with you queers. Kids die and you get a hard on for it because of how you can use it to spin your political ideas. Also, shall not be infringed bitch boy.

Or, someone brave enough to take on your idiotic and dangerous NRA. True.

NO, the school kids may yet save you.

>bait detected

Try harder next time leaf

I don't think that's how an optic mount works

You inbred hick. All the military needs to do to stop a native insurgency is close the nearest Mickey D's and block transmission of Maury. Americans are like soft pudgy slime compared to Vietnamese and Afghans who are/were willing to give their lives for their families and people in an instant. I can't even imagine how laughably easy it will be too crush any domestic uprising

That's why they've done so, already. Oh, you sweet, summer child.

Another squandered chance to annex canada from the chinese

STFU leaf... your whole damn country is cucked. You will NEVER take guns away from Americans. It will not happen.

A lot of people would pay to see that Hogg kid get shot

I gotta call bullshit there.

They couldn't even run some ranchers off of some public land in Nevada you dumb bootlicker.

Attached: red team planner.png (1802x905, 203K)

Because that wasn't a war situation you imbecile. In an actual battle/siege the military would have blown those sister fuckers halfway to hell in the first 6 hours

Another day another leaf with an opinion no one cares about

Attached: 1520869732819.png (2048x1152, 2.38M)

Lets be honest:
why do we take these caricatures even seriously anymore? the civilized world (get triggered mongrellus) is unironically completely aware of the levels of retardation and brain sickness of these mutt-tier educated freakazoids, still we pretend like they are still even worth having a discussion with.
They tell us about culture while having no culture, they tell us about whiteness while being half black, they tell us about refugees while being the epitaph of an immigration country, they tell us about border security while lighting up the ME and having barely finished their prototypes of a wall in literally decades.
Somehow these critters managed to create a climate in which they are still taken seriously, while the rest is pretending like this mess isn’t the mess it actually is. The day will come when people don‘t even react to their degenerate one-liners no more screencap.
Inb4 mongrellus won‘t even read this because too much text
Inb4 Achmed / rapefugee

>three injured
Not even worth talking about

All you had to do was win a fucking war and destroy a tiny island full of wankers.

Now we are all fat and fucked.

Great job, amerimutts. You doing great job promoting serial killers, dangerous neet and alt-right losers who will kill innocent young people and everyone would treat the killer like a brave hero.

Gun grabbers. Like Aspie’s banging their heads on the wall. They are so certain that THIS time we will cave in.

leaf..... you should know better than this

I know, it's tragic. We need to mass murder hoplophobes and other variants of shitlibbery.

That's a good fucking cartoon op

>liberals dont think criminals exist

>a fucking leaf
Shouldn't you be more concerned with your cartoon villain PM who literally invited in terrorists but denied white south africans asylum instead of being on our dicks?

Yup, the left won't stop killing kids till they get what they want.

Many schools operate a pedo ring. Why are you mad the kids fight back when they can?

I refuse to have a family until America does something about it's gun violence problem. I am not going through years of raising a kid just so some faggot with a rifle can murder them because he had a bad day. Fuck the 2nd amendment and fuck the NRA.

Nah bullshit. The gov't only goes after defenseless kids and families (ex. Waco Tx and Ruby Ridge).

>step 1: Live in white rural community.

>step 2: Never get shot because no niggers or degenerates around for miles.

>step 3: Laugh at cucked Anglosphere and Yuros who get arrested for Facebook posts.

Attached: Clover Park High School rifle club 1941.jpg (2094x1415, 1.83M)

Oops looks like I can't use guns to hurt people anymore :(
geez I guess I'll just give up

Attached: okalhoma-city-bombing-isikoff-teaser_qmp8h7.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

>I refuse to have a family
Thank God. Less fucks around like you the better

>I'm not reproducing because I'm retarded

At least you are self aware.

>step 4: Order a self defence anti-tank rifle in the mail.

Attached: 15-Vintage-Gun-Ads-That-Will-Make-You-Laugh-2-644x1024.jpg (644x1024, 234K)

If everyone has a different definition of common sense gun laws, is it really common then?

Attached: makes youthink.png (1200x1320, 393K)

Kek. 300 victums per year.

Try making one about planned parenthood (100k victums per year) or the Automobile (300k+ deaths per year).
Hell, even swimming pools and hammers kill more annually.

>Lives are more important than the Rambo fantasies of dumb hicks.
This is not a gun problem, you dumb kike. This is bad parenting problem, nothing else.

Attached: fuck-off-kike.jpg (610x416, 74K)

Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

Attached: 1521409438128.png (500x650, 180K)

Automobiles are 30,000 deaths a year, not 300,000.

>dangerous NRA
>kids will save you
Yes-voter detected

>responding to pasta

Attached: 1521405048197.gif (900x804, 256K)

Concur with crowd. A dumbass like you should most definitely NOT reproduce. Most of our problems would not exist if folks like you had failed to reproduce. In fact, kys.

>have no culture
That's what you're trying to take away from us. Then again not surprised you can't see it, what with your had so far up your ass

.002BTC has been added to your account

Do you think their is institutional racism in Americas police force

And just who do you think you would be able to hire to “crush a domestic uprising” for you?

Attached: Screenshot_20171004-131230.jpg (1079x931, 389K)

>Vietnamese and Afghans who are/were willing to give their lives
Their k/d ratio against us seems to agree to with you.

>carry handle
>cowitnessed scope

Attached: F2E25F96-BFA1-43E6-8EE2-79798A362AD0.png (362x368, 140K)

Maybe the media shouldn't have hyped up the last one so there wouldn't be a copycat.

Rifles cause less than 3.6% of homicides within the last 30 years. Knives caused 15.9% and handguns 65%. The only state that had more rifle deaths than knife deaths was Alaska and it was by a ingle guy. (3 to 4, yes really)

Actually learn about what you hate rather than pissing your pants

Jesus fucking christ. My sides.

Attached: 1515465334984.jpg (1024x750, 57K)

>Solothurn for $189.50
I would make that my daily carry for that price.

Attached: 5E3CAC61-8D6E-41E8-8F72-1C909B503A00.jpg (500x664, 62K)

We got plenty of guns. Even assault rifles. We just dont have mass shooting because we dont give them to children and have common sense laws.

We even can use the guns for self defence, its just difficult cause we need a safe.

>Horsey pretending to care about cops

holy shit

Give an inch take a mile. I'd rather live being able to defend myself than somewhere like Bongistan where you get arrested for buying butter knives or for attempting to protect yourself from someone who has broken into your home.

Attached: (g)old sage.jpg (968x486, 89K)

Post the real one you fucking yid.

Attached: 1473714687967.png (1888x1152, 2.57M)

>We have plenty of guns
>give up your guns America!
Yeah how bout fuck off

Thank god. Nobody wants you to reproduce anyway.

We have guns and no mass shootings. We are so cucked

>the left won't stop killing kids till they get what they want
They've exclusively used Planned Parenthood up until recently, I guess they are not satisfied with the "progress" they've made that way and need a new avenue of child corpses to push (((their))) agenda.

Where's the magazine.

No wants your guns. Just stop selling them to 18 yo. Obviously this wont stop it completly but it will help and 99% wont be affected. Im very pro gun and love that you guys love your guns but why cant something tiny change

No one wants*

Attached: 1519948672947.jpg (644x422, 150K)

could say this about war and military, religion....planned parenthood.
can anyone else fix this with those images?

There is no category of weapon known as "assault rife" how are Democrats this disingenuous?

Pax americana keeps on free americans with guns who control their government to not go to critical phase. And Because of this american satellites are stable even with out guns. If Americans will be isolated from weapons - the entire first world collapses into different types of dictatorship with mass killings and isolationism.

So we can call these dead children martyrs of freedom

Attached: walled-world2.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

What ameritards fail to understand is that no civilized country has even one single kid die in school environment to a gun. Comparing this stat to hammers and swimming pools is irrelevant.

What eurotards dont understand is that burgerland is quickly going to shit and those guns may play a pivotal role in turning this around in near future.

>Maybe you should pay attention to the gun laws in the civilized world does for a change
Like ours? The only real difference it Canada has a hard-on for handguns. And yet these idiots are going after rifles which are hardly ever used in crime. I have a Bushmaster, also an FN SPR A5M XP and a Mossberg. Somehow I have resisted the urge to go postal. You are just an idiot who thinks guns kill people and it's not fucked-up people that kill people.

Attached: liberal_gun.jpg (750x650, 57K)

the problem with kid deaths is not due to firearm laws, but to burgerland retarded culture.

Our grandfathers and fathers “compromised” with that “common sense” bullshit. We aint falling for it.

Just kill more and try again

I like the cut of your jib, Nikolai. Got any numbers or anecdotes to back it up?

>step 5: Profit

again a shooting happend
again hysterics cry for gun control
again nobody engaged in the past of the shooter.

The majority of gun videos are being deleted off youtube right now.

Fell for what?

If the police are against guns, why arent they disarming themselves, same for the "government"?

If you want to lead you have to set the example, not bathe in hypocrisy.

Attached: wbbw1.jpg (333x458, 31K)

I'm getting really annoyed with foreigner shills worried about our guns. Who are they? Why do they care about our gun laws? Most Canadians don't give two shits about what's going on in the US. This thread is spammed on a daily basis.

Attached: 43EF47D0-1CA0-4894-A29C-7D7D95470E32.jpg (650x488, 43K)