/BNG/ - BLACK Nation General

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WHITE TEARS:

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU. WE REMEMBER YOU. NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN. NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Attached: kara_boga.jpg (720x478, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Argentina
amusing

This but unironically.

For pretending you are smarter than anyone else... you are actually pretty dumb fucking low IQ

BTFO nigger

wh*Toids are the eternal enemy of us yellow, black, brown and other colored people!

>tfw wh*Toids can't handle truth, since they were only made to deceive

ALLAH (pbuh) created Turks to protect the KARA BOĞA in Africa from the wh*Toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KINGS were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh*Te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOĞA) nature.

When the African KINGDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOĞA country on earth. The wh*Te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the BLACK race and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOĞA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL Atatürk, fought of the wh*Te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh*Tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek wh*Toid immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOĞA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL Atatürk. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh*Te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the SULTAN of TÜRKIYE. Now the KARA BOĞA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh*Toid menace to end that accursed race once and for all.

This is the real red pill

KARA BOĞA my ancestor

>Karaboga'ing when you aren't a turk
This is gunna be a reddit meme soon

Attached: 1476094336733.jpg (803x688, 140K)

every meme matures eventually

Argentina is BLACK

Argentina is a mestizo nigger shithole while Turkey is a roach infested arab-persian-mongol-greeko mutts. You're both not as bad as niggers, but pretty close on that scale.

based steppie

>my wh*Te ass is on FIREEEE
KARA BOGA can't come soon enough

>There are TURAN and TÜRK brothers in this thread still not using SULTANIC and KARA flags

For shame, sons of Attila. You must reject your nations of residence, for they embody the wh*Toid devil and enemies of the KARA BOĞA.

SULTAN RECEP TAYYİP ERDOĞAN THE MAGNIFICENT (pbuh) will lead us to TURAN-BOĞA OTTOMAN Empire, just wait until 2023 ;))

t. Turk in KARA-BOĞA colony of Birmingham, UK

Tell you what, I don't say this often, I truly don't, but this is THE single most WHITE and most BASED post I've ever seen, ever. You talk about whiteness, just fucking take a look. You talk about basedness, check it, re-check it, then check it a third time. You will not find a more white, nor based post in this entire thread, I guarantee. Look how many posts we have left, it doesn't fucking matter, no post could be as white and based as this. And I don't just mean this thread, I mean ever, not in "muh 4chin" or "le reddit", not on the internet, I mean in the entite history of civilised and uncivilised humanity. No one has ever uttered a sentiment that perfectly epitomises whiteness and basedness quite like this post right here. I realise how modest and humble the poster of such a white and based post must be, but please, try not to be too restrained, you should let the entire world know just what a white and based poster they have been blessed with, don't hide your white and basedness, let all the world know that you are here, you are white, and you are based. Let no man challenge the hegemony of your statement as no true God with any moral fortitude about him would destine this to be anything but the pinnacle of creation, the zenith of humanity, quite simply, the whitest and basedest event ever in the legacy of our species. I'm having this engraved on my tombstone as it couldn't be possible to achieve a more unequivocally accurate declaration than this. I thank you greatly for enlightening my day, nay, my life, with this revelation of sanctity. Never let it be said by anyone or anything that you are not the single whitest and basedest event horizen in civilisation, a figure our people and our history will surely look back on in our darkest moments and proclaim "This is it. This is when we got it right."

>Argentina
>white
Also lost the world cup against Germany
How can you be more pathetic?

are we being raided?

And Germany lost WW1 & 2 to based KARA BOGAS (ANGLOS) and Russ*Id mutts

>be Messi
>greatest player in Argentina
>cannot win a world cup
Just end your whole life, my nigger.

>russians
>mutts
>not direct descendants of genghis khan
yeah sure whitoid whatever you say
now pay tribute in yasak or ill gut you

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg

When I listen to this song, I see the great KARA BOĞAs smiling at me from the heavens (Attila, Genghis, AtaTÜRK and Süleyman the Magnificent :') )

amazing post nafgodkfah

thanks the silver

KANGZ

Attached: 29432804_1456921691086861_1084775710947540992_n.jpg (960x960, 103K)

>be turk
>can defeat Slavic farmers and impoverished countries
>get to Vienna
>get BTFO out of Europe and out of existence forever
>lose all territory
>get BTFO again in the Balkan wars
>some Jews overthrow your government and ruin your empire
Truly pathetic desu

What's behind that wh*Toid fascist flag, brother?

A nation molded from the seed of Genghis I assume? Afraid of your true heritage because of the wh*Te devils evil propaganda? I hope you see the path once again, TÜRK brother....

what is this all blacks and turks thing? there is very small black population in turkey and they're just waiting here to move into europe some day. we had almost zero connection to black world in history except very few slaves traded thorough arabic slave trade.

ever heard about the turk who constantly shitposted dead americans? he started this meme

The feminine T*rk male belongs to the BBC

Turks couldnt even take Ljubljana (Laibach).... Little less Vienna.
Get fucked nog.

The elusive argentine finally accepts his true identity instead of larping as a white person.

Attached: 1511950772405.png (400x773, 266K)

Nigger

One truth to deny your ooga booga:
You're a sub human.
Rekt and saged.

Attached: 1520827371189.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Argentina is a proud AMERINDIAN (BLACK) nation. There's nothing wh*Te scum can do to the sons of Attila, Genghis and Erdogan (REIS)

Oh it's one of those "we wuz kangz" negroids

Attached: 1501502024870.jpg (720x720, 26K)

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Why are threads like this not insta banned anymore?

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

>my wh*Te ass is on fireee

Your pitiful infographics wont save you from the TURAN-BOGA alliance.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

we will never be free until we see who our real enemy is
>pro tip, it's not wh*tey

Attached: 1514362436027.jpg (720x563, 109K)

Who are you trying to appeal to, nigger?

You hate us, and we hate you.

In the end only one of us will survive.

My money is on us.

this is sort of a game, a training exercise. to reinforce racial hatred on the pol hive mind. most likely OP is from an ORGANISED neo nazi group...
it is fun to watch how some many here bite the bait

three truths about the n*groid:

1. completely inhuman as they hold no morals or ethics whatsoever. when provoked he will kill, including infants and his own family, easily.
2. no other race practices debauchery on a scale such as them. necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia and cannibalism are widespread. But the good news is, you reap what you sow; Kuru
3. over 75% of the HIV/AIDS population is a n*g. along with the aforementioned kuru and apparent rapid degeneration of n*g intelligence (perhaps caused by eating brains? prions) we might be looking at the first, real zombie apocalypse

>wh*Toid banter
No wonder your countries are getting KARA BOGA'D as we speak

>Whites are liars
Treaties which we created to help people that we would have wiped out completely if we didn't make.

>Whites are dying
Only because your stagnant races wants to breed with a superior species which is why interracial couples exist.

>Whites are evil
Here's how I look at it shitskin, no other race has succeeded so much that civilization wouldn't be the same without them. So you finally admit your bootlip species is inferior

You're right OP, I can't debate the topic of "white tears." These are more like nignog tears.

Attached: ffewweffewwef.png (165x115, 12K)

Hmm, if Whites are due vengeance for the "crimes" we commited during the Atlantic slave trade and imperialism it makes you think, doesn't that mean blacks did something to deserve those "atrocities"

WHY are YOU so RETARDED, faggot?

>CAVE BEAST RACE
At least we had the wheel.

Shut the fuck up yakub*Te spawn. Stop taking credit for deeds and inventions made by BLACK KINGS

I agree so leave all white countries and go to Africa.

>These delusions

Too late wh*Te boi, you came to our land and treacherously plundered it. Now it's time to return the favor. Istanbull today, Vienna tomorrow.

>Argie
Just like old times.

Attached: argentina is white (1).jpg (960x675, 108K)

> w-we outnumber you!
>*gets anthraxed*

My based BLACK brother from Argentina

love from TÜRKey

just stop bumping b8 threads, you shit for brain newfags

We are proud AMERINDIAN (BLACK) warriors

ANGLOS are BLACK

Attached: 1516354029950.jpg (685x1000, 257K)

As an actual muslim I can´t help but feel absoulte disgust when the negro likes to think we´ll ever let him be a part of our society.

Europeans will be accepted once they convert, so will Asians and Latinos, but the ape like creature from Africa that thinks he is human, Allah forbid. I hope once we get enough power to destroy the jew we can go back into using them as castrated slaves they used to be for that is the only thing they are good for.

Sounds more like leftypol forced memes tbhfam

Attached: leftypol_degenerates.png (1080x1920, 716K)

after they steal egypt ancient history, they steal the turkish conquer history.

no turkish family want to have a black person in his family. that is a fact

>2045
>still using a gun invented by a white guy in the 1920s
Is this the power of black nationalism?

thank you BLACK brotha

Educate yourselves. As long as there are TÜRKS, wh*Tes wont be able to sleep well at night

How racists. Is Irish white? Fuck you nig nog. When its all over you will be dead and your children slaves. White power. Death to all niggers

> all this wh*Toid poltard butthurt
lmaooo

cringe

My glorious ancestor, Charles Martel, must laugh at this imaginary civilization.

Attached: charles_martel.jpg (530x398, 78K)

lmaoing at all the am*ricans LARPing as wh*Tes ITT

yes, but turks are not black. dont steal their culture and history