Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Obligatory "where's muh part fuhve" thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13103472/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O MY TIME STOPPING STAND

Never faggot

Part 1 will still always be my favorite.

I came for the good shit and I was pleased

Why does it look like he's kissing his arms there? Before I started the series and just saw the art, I thought Jonathan was going to be some cocky bastard doing all these flamboyant poses.

bepis

>Araki
>pronounced A-rok-ee
>he already self inserted himself as Rohan

So tell me how you feel about Rohan coming back as a rock human?

Jonathan is my favorite JoJo. I love part 1 so much coming as someone who never knew what a JoJo was. My friend introduced me and I was hooked. I gotta read part 5 and so on now. But even still, Jonathan is my favorite. But all the other JoJo's are awesome too. (Yeah I made the edits of the pictures. I gotta fix Josuke's tho)

Bruh you're about to witness my nigga guido

Whenever I get to his part in the manga seeing as a part 5 is never coming. I got tired of that joke really soon.

Part 5 is the worst part though. I just want it to come out so that we can move on to Part 6, and then Part 7. Hell, maybe they'll just skip Part 5 altogether.

Part 5 is subpar and your taste is shit for being unable to accept that.

Could you explain why? I just finished Part 4 and was interested in 5.

Just read it. It has flaws just like any other part but is still nonetheless worth a read.

You just barely missed the 3 key there buddy. Better luck next time?

Alright. Will do. Thanks.

3 doesn't have a clusterfuck of an ending and a protagonist that fucking fades into the background whenever something happens. Iggy ends up being more well developed than Trish, Fugo, and Abacchio combined.

Jesus. Which is bad? Three? Five? Six? One?

None of them are bad. They simply have diffrent strengths and weaknesses that inevitably make you prefer one over the other.

Why do the people who hate part five always have to be so passionate about hating part five? All parts have merit my dude.

I know that much. It's a shame that when someone dislikes a part, they hate it with such passion.

It's perfectly serviceable but dumb fucks try to stick their heads in the sand and ignore it's glaring flaws, or worse, try and shit on another part.

replies are like upboats on Sup Forums, so people are purposely ostentatious as fuck when describing why they dislike something

It's never a jojo thread until there's an argument over parts. I just came here to shitpost

I just want to see a jojo thread where it doesn't immediately go towards hating parts 5 or 6. Or one that isn't raided by those who say 7 and 8 are much better. Every part has a story. Some while stick better than others, depending on your personality. I personally prefer Jonathan as my favorite but I still enjoy the other 3 JoJo's I have met and want to see the others that I have not gotten to.

My nigga

>I personally prefer Jonathan as my favorite but I still enjoy the other 3 JoJo's I have met and want to see the others that I have not gotten to.
Or you could just read the fucking manga

I did say I would read the manga here

Here's my proof if ya need it.

In my experience it's the part 6 haters that are generally the most insufferable. Part 5 cops some hate too, but the people that love it are often really shrill and oversensitive too.

Personally I love part five. Maybe it was because I reread it after catching up and also the improved translation. Because holy shit was the first one a pile of dog shit.

It's definitely not my favorite because Diavolo is a sack of flaming garbage and GER is fucking retarded. But it caught my interest longer than part six for the most part. And I fucking loved part six

Dead man's questions ova when

I love five a lot too, I feel it had the better fights, minor villains and supporting characters (Buccellati and Mista felt more like the MC than Giorno to me) but was weighed down by how repetitive it was, how underutilized Fugo, Giorno and Trish were, and a terrible ending (SCR, Sleeping Slaves was fine.)

Stone Ocean had a better JoJo, villain, overarching plot and and ending, but was weighed down by a mediocre middle, forgettable minor villains, and a couple of really long, tedious fights.

Yeah dude. It just proves that every part has things that another part might not have, but vice versa and so forth.

But I also just like Mista so I might be a bit biased. I mean I knew someone who didn't like Mista once. Nobody likes him anymore. Coincidence?

Mista should have died on the train.

I liked part five because that's when Araki started going really wild with the idea of stands.

RC plane as a stand? Yup ok.

A stand that manipulates the iron in somebody's blood with magnetism? Why not.

A stand with a stand arrow that gives other people stands? Sure.

And the creepiest thing ever. Baby Face. AKA the most uncomfortable thing I've ever read.

I still have nightmares about baby face

I dunno, Mista's pretty popular here from what I can remember, I'm sure there was a big strawpoll (several hundred votes) that put him just behind Buccellati and before Giorno.

I distinctly remember that I used to think he was really bland and unfunny though, which is a testament to how badly the Ignition One scans captured him (and everyone else in the part).

You should have died in the womb.

strawpoll.me/13103472/r
Here's the poll in question, while I think it might have originated from tumblr it got posted here too, so I'd say it provides a decent sample of the western fanbase.
>78 votes for fucking Fugo

I read a few chapters of the colored adventure scans and it's honestly fucking shocking how much a change of translation can improve a series.

part 5 did thigs better than other parts. DiU had the team hanging out in morioh until the last 15 chapters when they all realized they had a story to finish.

part 5 had a very clear cut path and interesting stakes.

unless im mistaken, its pronounced "ah-rha-kee" based on how its spelled

Ok but if they don't do part 5 there wont be a SBR

You're saying that like the team actually getting to know each other and the town they live in was a bad thing. Part 5 was nothing but fight after fight which inevitably concluded in some speech or lesson about resolve, and then the death of the assassin in question.

I never even noticed a difference. What kind of changes are there?

Can't really speak for all of the changes, but Ignition One was a translation of a translation iirc, translating the Chinese version to English, when the Chink version was translated from Japanese. So translating that way never ends well.

Anyone have the jojo version?

prepare for the best Jojo part

I understand that 5 stands next to 6 but it's not that hard to look what you're typing boy.

I can't think of any specific examples, but the characters have tons more personality in their dialogue

>implying we are going to get more parts animated

It's over, now we're stuck with this boring part and araki's worst artstyle.