How do you buy weed in your country? And how much it costs?

How do you buy weed in your country? And how much it costs?
Here 1g costs about 30$.
We have something called "Telegrams" it's a giant telegram community which dealers submit verification (they send I'd photo and photo of themself with the stuff to the admin) and they can start posting ads.
As a consumer you can just enter any group area in the country and see what dealers are posting.
You contact them , they ask you to photo your I'd , your Facebook ,and I photo of you with time stamp . This way they can know you are not a cop.
That's it they deliver it to your door like a pizza.
All the massages and proof of transaction are deleted by telegram.

Also there are ratings people post for every dealer so they are encouraged to be honest (also they get kicked out if the misbehave.)

The police are not so interested in the self user so nothing will happen to you if you get cought buying (the dealer might get something)

What do you say?

Attached: download.jpg (298x169, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I say gas the kikes race war now

I always suspected that jews pushed weed. Of course weed is for niggers, but jews dont mind, anything that destabilizes faith in our lord Jesus Christ.

5g/35€

Im more curious as to what would happen if I went to Israel and started to grow mushrooms

When I still smoked the price was like
1gram = 15-17€

But most dealers, if you buy more, they give you discount.

I also knew growers personally and they asked like 7-9€ per gram from me. I also grow some of the stuff myself.

If you buy it from the DarkNet, probably 20€ per gram. There are Amazon -like sites on tor network like Finnish version of Silk Road.

Legally in Cali. $10 a gram is the going rate for decent.

1g for 10 to 25 dollars at the weed store.

Edibles are legal in my state the same shops sell the weed, it's around 10$ for 50 grams

>1g costs about 30$
holy shit that's expensive, you're being scammed
i only "borrow" weed from people who already buy it
i think its around 15$ tho

Attached: 1497028097523.jpg (218x249, 30K)

7-12€/g
Depends on quality and where you buy.
Street dealers are almost all niggers and mudslimes here and sell pure shit.
Most people know someone who sells a little on the side. Mostly musicians. They have some larger suppliers, a few of them have split up the city. But most weed comes from the same few sources.
After some time in the scene youbusually manage to get in contact with a larger supplier and get access to the good shit before the smaller dealers can spike or shake it off.

I don't know because I'm not a degenerate

its gets delivered like a pizza here too
you get 2,5 grams for about 16 dollars
I don't give them my ID what the fuck
police doesnt do anything about weed here

they become Infected Mushrooms

fpbp

Yeah but recent legal stuff night drive it down , I hope

>How do you buy weed in your country? And how much it costs?

My mate pays £250 an ounce.
I said it would save him a fortune if he just grew his own, since the ounce only lasts him 2-3 weeks. for what it is it is very expensive.

How much does the guy doing the selling make on the product?

I got half an ounce for $100 last week, plus a bit extra that we smoked up together.

12-24 USD a gram, depending on where you are.

Half of whatever you pay

You are being jewed by the other jews.

$30 is 'kind of' a rip off, Jew.

It is said it costs about 20 isl to grow 1gram and it is sold for 100isl per gram so 80 isl is made per gram (most of this because of the chance of your ass being busted)

That much ? I am surprised its that much.

Well that's the price here nothing I can personally so

Hah.. Clever..

The guy he gets it off is the seller and not the grower though.

$10-12 a gram for high quality indoor
$10 for 10-30 grams of outdoor (probably somewhere between what burgers would label mids and Mexican brick weed)

How much weed will 30 silver shekels get you?

Would be nice bro, funny its found in ancient graves all over the place but its illegal now.

SA recently went on the path to legalization. Parliament is busy working out the details of the legislation. Good shit.

I don't think dealers accept those

My friends used to deal in college they made that much it must be the same for other countries

ca 1 Angela

Attached: angela.png (718x820, 564K)

Just buy medicinal from cancer patients you tard.

Ya fuckin canada. I can get an ounce of some real good shit for 160 canadian which is worth less thab USD.

1 gram = 100,000 원

Attached: image.png (1106x830, 591K)

Only weebs know how much that is.

Depends, it's not worth buying it per gram usually. If you would want to buy it that way though, about 40 Polish zloty for the nicer stuff. I'd say that the best weed on the market currently makes it way here from the Czech Republic and as for hash, from Morocco.

You buy it by getting to know dealers, most people don't fuck around with selling it online. I'd be paranoid to buy anything the way you described it too - taking a photo of myself, my social media, all that. If it would be the feds, I'd be sooooo fucked. I thought it's decriminalized in Israel anyway, so what the fuck?

>What do you say?
If Jah wouldn't want I and I to toke, Jah wouldn't make it grow everywhere.

Attached: haile_selassie.jpg (792x1008, 250K)

yeah telegram is awesome ahi but dont forget weed is for degenerates who dont work and stay at home playing video games all day

if you want to make something of yourself you should stop smoking

if you already have a job and you like to smoke think about the fact that you would probably do better without weed

Attached: 15727planes.jpg (500x333, 63K)

It's just that the police doesn't care about the consumer

And the dealers themself are not some "shady individuals" (only arab dealers are scarry

I walk into a shop, browse a menu have some tea and a chat than purchase hash or weed upto 5gr. Average price is about €8,-

this is what the israeli dealing platform looks like if anyone is interested

they also have lsd mdma and cocaine but they forbid the dealing of hard drugs like meth and heroine or prescription pills like ritalin or oxy

its actually a cool phenomenon, it got really big and changed the weed game forever

Attached: telegram.png (1256x864, 184K)

The dealers I know aren't shady individuals either, they have jobs, wives, kids - just happen to either grow themselves or import it on the low. They all toke though.

And in Poland, the police care about both the dealers and the people smoking it. Meanwhile you can get absolutely fucked on alcohol and stir shit up and no one bats an eye. Derp.

I knew a gut years ago who sold hash, he always said he was making little out of it except his own smoke.
but I did suspect he was BS'ing me.

thats not true ive met some very shady criminal israeli white dealers

kids on electric bikes with knifes in their pockets, israeli and white

The best hash sold in the cafes of Amsterdam is from India, it's costs around 50-60$ for 10 grams here, it's costs like 14€ for a gram last time I was their

About a gram of dank costs $20.
A gram of Mexican Dirt runs about $10.
We called it Baby Kush, for not being dank but close enough, $120/oz. Replying to the Finn bc I hate Jews (OP).

Here the cheap local weed (which is the best) is 4.5$US per gram and the fancy weed (which isn't any better than the cheap weed) can be up to 10$US a gram.

Here you are supposed to have a doctor's prescription to buy weed but all the medical dispensaries used to be drug dealers so even though weed is illegal you can walk into any dispensary storefront and buy weed as long as you look 18.

The cops know weed is going to be legal soon so they don't harass the dispensaries, even though they know it's going on. A lot of weed dispensaries go down for selling mushrooms though.

This was shit 2000's hash, with bits of plastic in it.
good hash is hard to find, everyone wants weed now.
Why, I don't know?

Should come as no surprise, but some over here sell it at 50 eurocent a gram

You can't kick a kids ass? (Although some kinds tend to be monster size ,but if it's some small maroccan soyboy you shouldn't have a problem

Only got Baby Kush cheaper than Mexican bc we caught our dealer at a Gay Bar picking up men and he begged us to not tell his wife. So like $5/gram for some higher-than-mid grade but not dankest stuff. kek

friends of mine were to Israel and Jordania (Petra) in February, was like wtf when hearing about the telegram groups. One of them had to post a selfie with his passport, but then it was smooth sailing from what he told
What kind of next level jewery is that friend?

Best smoke I ever had:
When the original Silk Road started, I bought from UK dealer "Moroccan ZeroZero Hashish" and ordered it to Finland.

Back then, customs were almost non-existent when it came to lettermail and you could have "Poste Restante" option, that could mean, that you could pick up your letters from certain drop-point anonymously ie. "Donald Duck Poste Restante". That hashish knocked me off right away

These days postal office does not offer Poste Restante services and customs are strict.

Are you talking about soapbar? Mate I haven't seen that shit in years.

Have you ever tried "bhang"?

>Back when the original Silk Road started
Yeah and Bitcoins weren't even all that expensive, one of my friends bought himself a big-ass package of White Russian. Damn son. But now we're on, what, the third Silk Road? Too much risk involved.

>$30 for 1g
That's god awful but you deserve it kike
420 BLAZE THE KIKES

by kid i mean 18-25 and no im not gonna fist fight drug dealers because im a civilized man and i dont glorify nigger behavior, if i need to defend myself ill use my firearm i conceal carry

Attached: 1518567983351.jpg (600x551, 261K)

Although I heard the quality of that weed is shit. I don't smoke myself so no real idea if that's true or my friends are just incredibly pretentious

We have stores that sell it now, but there are still dealers. Also depends on where you are in the country, here there are stores, but other provinces don't have them? yet?
Some stores require you to have a "license" (seems like its easy to get since random stoners I know have one, and they don't have any serious medical condition, just go in and be like "Lol like, bruh I need it to like, uhh sleep n shit lol" or something).
One store serves anyone, they got raided a few times but it doesn't really seem to stop them, they're open again in a couple days or so.
I don't smoke myself, but I've heard the price at stores varies from 6$cad per gram to 11$ cad per gram.
Dealers typically charge 10$ for a gram, if you only want 1-2. If you get a bag, like ounce, 20g,50g. You'd get a better deal. For hydroponic grown by breeders who are serious, its about 400$ for 50grams (maybe less). I've been told that it costs around 2.85$ per gram in electricity costs alone to grow, maybe more depending.

I grew some outside once and gave it away to random potheads I know/work with for christmas.

How do you pay?

>Are you talking about soapbar? Mate I haven't seen that shit in years.

Yes.. I still have a chunk of it in a cupboard, that I will show to my grandchildren.

"See this, this is the shit we had to put up with."

20e/gram. You find a dealer from a dark web site and arrange a meeting with Wickr. Works great.

Kek. Godspeed, that was so popular back when I was still in school, many laughs and many holes in trousers were had.

Nice. Yes, they are heavily cracking down on that stuff. One perk of living in the US is that states + friends who live in California and Colorado make it easy. Lots of Detroit stuff coming through my state (WV), lots more heroin though. We just legalized medical weed so we will see.

Weed is a stronger high and good hash isn't hard to find in India
Yeah quite a few times i've even had bhang candy but after my last experience i just can't bring myself to drink it i had a very intense trip and i associate its taste with head spinning now for some reason

Well great.

Amsterdam has amazing weed but for a price they have weed and hash from all over the world

וואלה יופי

Attached: ethiopian-jews.jpg (358x241, 35K)

Weed is for everybody. Your Jesus is the dangerous drug destroying western society since day one.

if everyone in this thread remembers SAFEX marketplace in june I know a guy selling closer to 10 USD a gram. maybe more in bulk from Colorado/Cali

1gram = 20e is the price now.

Jews, stop.

With chewing gum

couple of telegram/wickr messages and the shit is at the door in 15minutes. even if it came from other side of town. it'll cost you 20 euros/g but quality is finest.

Nice, always wanted to try it. And by the way if you're really only paying ten bucks per fifty fucking grams... How much would I make teaching you guys how to use the loo? I could clean them as a side job, everyone wins, trust me Pajeet.

Depends on quality but I usually pay around $5-8 per gram. I don't buy anything under 22%.

>Weed is a stronger high and good hash isn't hard to find in India

Funny, I always found (good quality) hash to be stronger.

Attached: rabbiweed.png (1000x541, 537K)

>Your Jesus is the dangerous drug
Nah I believe in Jesus and still toke, you need to chill.

Honestly why buy weed anymore. You don't need drugs or anything. Not worth it. IMO
Instead, buy gold by the gram per month. $50 something per gram, store in safe, each month buying a gram, storing it away, maybe if you can, buy maybe 1 or 2 oz. of silver as well, $20/each. Rack up that money to destroy Israel.

Good try shill OP, but that's a Sup Forums flag.
Autists of Sup Forums converted to Judaism en masse, to cash in on the nepotism.

1g £10
2g £20
7g £60

>Jews jewing themselves
Its costs $25 AUD for a 2.5g bag here, it has for as long as I can remember

What the fuck happened to 1/8ths 16ths and nines?

5 -7 dollars CAD a gram,
160 - 200 for an oz.
Dealer undercuts store prices. Can either go to store or use a dealer. 50 dollars or more to to get delivered to your door.

you dont use the weight as the name when you go to buy was just trying to make it simple for the jew friend, its still, Q, Half, Oz

six bucks. pretty nice

Anyone know any good gold buying websites?
I'm only seeing stuff like this
jmbullion.com/gold/gold-bars/
Not sure if scam.
Nobody is converting to Judaism.
You can buy 98 grams of silver for the price of that.
You can buy 10 oz of silver instead

>Here 1g costs about 30$.

Fuck.

Here 5g is $50.

But people mix it with tobacco, the fucking niggers.

Why did you kill JESUS?

I'm just saying, I know most weed smokers are just bored and looking for a hobby. Prob. would do yourself and your family a favor if you put in gold instead.

Idk I wasn't there

user you could get 250 grams for 70$ if you wanna score that much weed is quite cheap here

I'm not trying to get rich, I'm trying to get high, what the fuck James?

How else would you smoke a spliff? How else would you hit the shotty? How else would you minimize your usage by irritating your throat and lungs with tobacco thus making the THC enter the system faster? Just using something without additives, Pueblo is the shit.

Kek.

>Anyone know any good gold buying websites?
go to a coin shop. same or better price over spot. no paper trail/capitol gains

>you dont use the weight as the name when you go to buy

We used when I used to smoke it, "I'll have an 1/8th please squire." & etc.

That's pretty fucking awesome, didn't realize. Just... Wow.

10 bag
20 bag
3 for 50
Q
Half
Ounce
Is what i use

Stephanie, and it's just some friendly advice. I used to smoke, and the prices are 1,000000% over hyped, (((someone))) in this thread is trying to make a buck, and I'm trying to save you a dollar :)

Wait until gold prices in the future are 1000x the price today. And those grams you bought yield you millions you can just cash into.

Gold per ounce: $1320 x 1000 = $1,320,000

Or you could just smoke it all up and then demand welfare you entire life.

Don't you want to store yer gold in a Swiss bank? :D