Why is this legal? How long until white people are getting slaughtered in the US?

Chef Charges White People $18 More Than Black Customers

One New Orleans-based chef is using his talent of cooking to spark a serious conversation about how the median income among African-American households is $25,806 in New Orleans, which is far less compared to $64,377 for white households (according to the Urban Institute).

How's he doing it? According to his website, each day, he offers a single lunch plate at his pop-up restaurant with two pricing options; $12 for Black people and a suggested price of $30 for white people.

bet.com/style/living/2018/03/19/this-chef_s-social-experiment-charges-white-people-more-for-food.html

Attached: 4664897b707a8f92.jpg (437x325, 33K)

Fucking cardboard dicks!

Attached: 1521305517257.png (490x870, 549K)

Pretty sure it's his right as a business owner. If I want to open a business and serve only red-haired men name O'Malley, I'm able to do it. Let the market sort itself out.

Seems kinda...racist desu

Probably has white cucks and soyboys virtue signaling in a line for a block.

Actually, it's illegal for him to discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or religion. It's the whole fucking point of the gay cake stupidity. Of course nothing is going to happen tk this guy.

No way I could open a restaurant and only serve white people, I would get shut down.

There's no rule about charging premiums on the basis of race.

>Chef Charges White People $18 More Than Black Customers
White people will stop eating there.
This sort of virtue signalling will only cost the business money.

Now THAT's impressive.
Also, how is this not illegal? But w/e

It's not illegal because the higher price is voluntary.

>Now THAT's impressive
No it's not

Yes, there are.
See:Charging premiums is discrimination and if it were a white man charging blacks a premium, the white man would get his ass sued off.

Didn't read the article, does it say this?

Well then, post something that is impressive.

Fair enough, I was thinking as long as he's still serving them, he's technically not discriminating.

It's not illegal because the $18 surcharge is voluntary. If you read the article, only white cucks opted to pay the price.

I dont put images of myself on the internet. I'm not an idiot.

Doesn't have to be a picture of you.
Just admit it already, you're just jealous of his posing skills.

Attached: 00324091.gif (480x206, 1.06M)

His feet are against the wall his weight isn't centred over his grounded hand and it looks as if he is about to burst a bloodvessel in his brain

I don't eat in places that are staffed by those who have feelings of racial animosity towards whites anyway. Any whites foolish enough to eat at this establishment will be paying extra to have some unwanted substances in their food.