My younger sister just confessed to me that she got impregnated by a black guy at a party and needs my support...

My younger sister just confessed to me that she got impregnated by a black guy at a party and needs my support. She wants an abortion, but my parents are very religious and would never allow it. She hasn’t told them about the pregnancy and doesn’t want them to know. What should I do?

Attached: 1CCB099F-8C84-4D6B-9683-D0370086E1BB.png (640x604, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Household-Essentials-26507-CedarFresh-Deluxe/dp/B002KDERGS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She chose to fuck a nigger, it's her problem now.
Ignore it, the toll will pay itself

Honor killing

She chose to fuck a bigger, it's her problem now.
Ignore it, the toll will pay itself

Tell her to do it again but with you watching.

abortion is a sin user

punch her in the stomach as hard as you can over and over again until you collapse from exhaustion

should've beat the nigger to it. too late now

Kill her for bringing shame to the family.

Do nothing. This is your coal burning slut sister's problem. Not yours.

Get her an abortion only if you can impregnate her with superior white genes afterwards.

>What should I do?
You should not do anything you control freak. She can either have the baby or get an abortion.

unfortunately this

Why do people post the same threads over and over? If you are not a bot you are such a low IQ individual that you deserve to kys! Saged.

Honor killing. All three of them.

Help her abort it, then tell parents she got pregnant with a nigger and had an abortion.

Attached: birb.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

Chain her and rape her anally while playing rap music. Then kill her and yourself

Do you utmost to get her to have a termination. Others will say she is beyond saving and this may be true, but the last thing the world needs is another mulatto.
You must act quickly user. Talk to her about her future and how this would mess things up for her. Whatever you need to say to convince her.

Abortion is degenerate.

Rat her out, cut her away from your life, but not before you tell her she’s a piece of subhuman garbage.

This

tell her to get an abortion
unless you want to see her destroy her life

and it hurts with ev-e-ry heartbeat...

Abortion = killing dont kill the baby.

Attached: 1519240274364.jpg (700x525, 63K)

tell har she can't expect anything from you after she betrayed her race and family and she better go tell your parents or you will

She chose to fuck a nigger, it's her problem now.
Ignore it, the toll will pay itself.

Do nothing, it's her problem for being a degenerate.

OP, in the offchance that you're being legitimate and really want advice, get the abortion. There is no way in hell your sister will be healthy or happy in future as the single mother of a niglet.
Also make certain she learns her lesson

You need to fuck her every day for the next ~9 months and try to replace the nigger dna with your own. It's the only way.

Bruh, no shit
Get her to megadose on vitamin C til she starts to bleed
Around 2,000 to 4,000 mg a day, no more than 5,000 or she could OD
Flush her uterus out naturally, hopefully it's not too late

Take her to the hospital, make her get the abortion and tell her to never fuck a nigger again.

Help her get an abortion. Even if she'd been knocked up by a white guy at a party. Your familial responsibilities come before moral questions about hypothetical lifeforms. Family > God > Country is the only sane way to live.

Well she obviously has to commit sudoku.

abort it. If you don't abort it you're not a true feminist and you hate your little sister.

Attached: YODAB.png (285x236, 143K)

This

Do not panic. Go to planned parenthood it’s all confidential
T. Someone who has done it before

But the baby is a nigger therefore abortion = killing nigger = good

Tell your parents, abortion isn't just a 'sin' it's murder.

Aborting an ape isnt a sin.

>unless you want to see her destroy her life
She has nigger dna all over her body now. Her life is already ruined.

>not realizing that OP is jacking off to replies
make this mother fucker go pay a phone whore to entertain his fantasies

Attached: mfw.jpg (306x306, 22K)

tell your parents the babby is yours

You have to raise the child, abortion is a sin :)

It's a baby monkey, no different than killing a chicken for KFC

Niggers are more degenerate than abortions. 100 abortions are better than 1 nigger.

Support her with abortion. Cut off the nigger fetus head and limbs, post it here.

It's not a sin if the baby is only half-human. ABORT THE ABOMINATION!

This

If she is under the age of consent it is rape if he got her drunk it is rape. Was this because she liked him and were dating or some drunken hookup? I believe that even if she is underage she could get an abortion without parental consent (just guessing but look into it). If you think it could be rape just phone a lawyer that would handle a case like this and you should be able to get maybe some free consulting (even just info in the phone call). Even with SJW politics her school will probably turn against her and your parents will find out. The Bible does allow for abortions in the case of rape. Make sure she learns her lesson too!!

Abortion is immoral. Tell that mudshark whore this exact statement then immediately disown her "Burn the coal, pay the toll"

>considering not aborting nigger
Support abortion and rat to the parents while excluding your support and knowing about shit.

But killing the niglet is the point though?

So yeah OP, get it aborted

Do you want the father in her life forever? Help her with the abortion and get her life on track.

those are the same people that insult islam, but at the same time share the same backward ideology

Ask her the video of the BLACKED session

i would suggest fake and gay
dont forget to sage

Help her get an abortion user. If you love your sister you can save her life.

Help her get an abortion. The abortion is that expensive and she can play it off like she's on her period with bad cramps when it starts to come out.

Don’t you get it? She has already been tainted. She can never have a white child ever.

Abort

Yeah, they care about the survival of their people. Fucking hypocrites.

talk to your dad. the following things need to happen:
- disown her
- kick get out
- tell her that she's not part of this family anymore
- change locks, block all contact methods

she deliberately fucked a nigger. she needs to pay the toll. that, however, does not mean that the rest of her family also need to pay for it. what a fucking disgrace.

They hate us cuz they ain't us. Sup Forums wishes it could publicly talk about its hatred of Jews and have people agree with him.

This.

Race is not ideology.

This is the one tine its adviseable to send her to Planned parenthood for an abortion.

Honor killing?

burn the coal, pay the toll

disown her and her filthy niggerspawn

We dislike Islam because it is trying to take over so naturally you will dislike it unless you’re a weakling.
>inb4 why don’t you just convert
Islam is designed for Arab domination.

This. 1 post by OP's ID, bait detected

wtf i want my people to go extinct now

Where do you live? I'll come pick her up, take her to the clinic then get her pregnant with a White baby. You pay for the abortion.

**the pill abortion is not that expensive

The tall should be paid.

You should hold fried chicken in front of her vagina. You may avoid a trip to a doctor.

This.
Also sage.

In the biological sense? Or in the she’s tainted sense?
>confused

Help her get he abortion by any means possible

That only applies to humans, not animals. Man can do as he please with animal.

Both. Look up microchimerism.

Which raises the question, are niggers human or cancer

about that NIGLET NOW
what is planned parenthood for if not aborting niglets?

Beat the living shit out of her. Injure her so badly that her body forcibly rejects the child.

Don't help her murder. Let her deal with the consequences of her actions.

try this
amazon.com/Household-Essentials-26507-CedarFresh-Deluxe/dp/B002KDERGS

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-03-20 kl. 15.49.48.png (392x335, 58K)

Its not a baby, its a burden.

fucking this

Baby blacks literally didn't do anything though. So it would still be wrong

Kill your sister

Attached: 1521260373428.jpg (360x358, 40K)

Human you shill

Cancerous humans.

having a nigger nephew is terrible. abort that niglet.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

nothing wrong with aborting niggers.

tell your parents
then give the baby up for adoption

>demanding an honor killing instead of abortion
Just help her get an abortion man, do you really want a niglet nephew?

ssttffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you know your lying

Make her feel like shit. Emotionally scar her. Then abort the little parasite. That way she will never do it again. Make sure you have some evidence so you can blackmail her in the future or remind her of it in case she decides to burn the coal again.

> being too myopic to see it will be a welfare ward
abort it pronto.

Get her that fucking abortion!

Whatever it takes.

Kill her for being a race traitor