SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

ITS HAPPENING

ITS SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKIN HAPPENING

US AIR FORCE GOING WILD

SKYKING AY LMAO WAKA WAKAS SYRIA WW3 ITS HAPPENING EDITION. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE INSANE AMOUNT OF DIGITS WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WW3 IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW ITS HAPPENING EDITION.

tl:dr:
US will start a new war against Assad
Russia will respond if they do
Action taken between US and Russia could potentially escalate into a larger conflict

IMPORTANT: This is the reason why all this shit is happening
Russia says US will strike Damascus, pledges response if they do
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-usa/russia-says-u-s-plans-to-strike-damascus-pledges-military-response-idUSKCN1GP0TY

False-flag attacks currently underway
Syrian Army stopped 3 attempts by militants to use chemical weapons – Russian DM
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-stopped-3-attempts-by-militants-to-use-chemical-weapons-russian-dm/

Yesterday's developements:
→ - US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 1/2
→ - US plans renewed attack on Syrian government 2/2
→ - US and Russian fleets are in the mediteranean and red sea
→ - Global Hawk in Russian airspace
→ - Reports of chlorine gas attack on Ghouta - false flag
→ - More reports of gas attacks in Ghouta - false flag
→ - Carrier groups are in position, UN orders its officials to leave Damascus
→ - Russian statement on US intention to stage false flag
→ - Here's what might be going down, possible scenarios

Site : websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

Channel : 8992 or 11175 for SKYKANGZ.
width 2.70khz, noise reduction on. Squelch turns off the noise unless they're actively transmitting, unticked plays sound constantly.

Attached: 1521504939385.jpg (256x256, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/arMu4f8rnBk
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/689384/Russia-Nuclear-War-Britain-Vladimir-Putin-Map-Targets-Soviet-Union-Cold-War-Nukes-Skripal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping w/rest of pasta.

Today's developements:
→ - US C17 globemaster is airborne
→ - US Airforce jets moving at incredibly high speeds
→ - US Airforce in japan, showing briefly during Fandango broadcast 1/2
→ - US Airforce in japan, showing briefly during Fandango broadcast 2/2
→ - Syrian Army stopped 3 attempts by militants to use chemical weapons – Russian DM
→ - Reports that militants are preparing for another false flag in Ghouta
→ - Missile drill to be conducted in Isreal by joint US and German forces
→ - Russian diplomats leave embassy in UK

Possibility that Putin has evacuated:

Nato Planes moving about (in chronological order):
→ → → → → → → → → → → → → → →

Attached: 1521550674822.jpg (641x530, 41K)

get confirms no happening, are you people really that bored?

set waterfall to blind also, saves the server

dont forget to nuke the southern hemisphere!

>tfw still no gets on the OPs for these threads.
>fuck u too moot.

Attached: 1521510522980.jpg (912x772, 538K)

well I didn't get two identical numbers on a mongolian fishing board, guess the world ends today

more fandango!

These threads are the new Calm Before The Storm Q bullshit.

Too fucking right it does. Are you really that blind to all the sick gets we've been having?

No gets? Kill yourself shill. Better do it fast because the nukes are flying soon.

Attached: 1521505107785.jpg (250x240, 10K)

You should really stop naming these "SKYKING"
It's imprinting misinformation.

q predicted this.

It is HAPPENING.

Another one already?? Fuck me 8992usb

The thing is these microsteps have been happening for years as you said. Sure, some mutts, communists and various flavors of muslim subhumans are gonna die again. A few sandniggers are gonna lose their homes. That's about it. Ofcourse it might grow into something bigger, but each time the threads read "THIS IS THE REAL ONE LADS. WE WW3 NOW", which is a blatant lie and false advertisement. Always brings my hopes up, I think that nukes were used, but it's always a ship eyeing another ship, a few planes going into restricted air space, maybe a single missile fired by "weird circumstances" and another couple thousand subhumans dead in the desert.
Hardly a HAPPENING WW3 thing. I don't mind these threads, they're fun, just always feel like the threads are a bait and switch. If you've been in most for a few years, you start to just lose interest and see that it's just not reaching that juicy boiling point of "let's fuck the planet up". Crimea and Syria first few chapters were the closest it felt to anything serious, but even they disappointed that happened recently. A few US and Russian """accidental""" exchanges and air dances were also okay, but again. Disappointment. Subhuman sandmites backed by mutts and other breeds backed by communists fighting some proxy war is the best we are gonna get for now it seems, and it's a damn shame, unless you're /sg/ and actually enjoy one or the other breeds of animals for whatever reason.
Here i'm just sitting with my happening prep bag, hunting rifle and travel maps, never using them except for when I want to practice and go for a few week trips on foot through the forests.
Still, let's pretend it's totally happening and we will just enter ww3 as the thread is promising. Hopefully will wake up to nuclear hellfire washing over my city. We both know it will just been new Syria shit all over again tho. This expansion pack has gone boring months ago and the devs aren't adding anything new.

Attached: 119449227013bf417957adf253e112e9.png (600x750, 213K)

we are waiting for skykings
i heard if you hear 5 you are already dead!!

To be fair i have got the 8992 radio channel open currently. So do a lot of the other people. It's not that misleading a name. Other, non SKYKANGZ information is good too though, especially flight path data.

Anyone have the link for the site that does that for the military craft?

Attached: 1521480249835.jpg (564x669, 85K)

Rolliosis for nukes on Tell Aviv

WE

BAN THESE SICK THREADS

When nothing happens, can you faggots stop pestering the webSDR?
Every few months you get worked up over it and nothing fucking happens, you never learn your lesson.

ON 11175, FANDANGO OUT

WUZ

If putin actualy evacuated to his bunker in the urals that means ITS ACTUALY SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING

SKYKANGS

How can a group of people be so based?

he didn't.

Attached: D7C68C69-69DF-43CF-B3D9-0CD679091E8A.jpg (881x575, 114K)

Meh. It brings people in. Hype sells. And honestly we could go from "nothing" to WW3 in like 20 minutes at the moment, if even that long. Sooner or later, one of these happening threads is going to become THE happening thread. And when it does it'll be full of shills claiming "eurgh every time". It's just one of those things. Having general happening threads like this lets us suck up any actual syria happenings, and get them to a large audience faster.

>Here i'm just sitting with my happening prep bag, hunting rifle and travel maps, never using them except for when I want to practice and go for a few week trips on foot through the forests.

Man am I jealous. I have literally zero preparation done. If a serious global war breaks out I'm basically just waiting to become a casualty.

Q predicted this image

bump

Attached: 1519900357077.jpg (403x310, 34K)

Listen to this music as you monitor 8992 or 11175 khz. The end is finally near.
youtu.be/arMu4f8rnBk

Britbongs : how fucked are you addition. Pic related. I'm newcastle (6). Should I just drive hard towards the west coast or make a break for the highlands? Either way I feel like I'm kind of fucked. At least london dies too.

Attached: well bye.jpg (620x826, 130K)

>Man am I jealous. I have literally zero preparation done. If a serious global war breaks out I'm basically just waiting to become a casualty.
You can do it user. It's not that hard. Unless you have a busy work schedule. I really recommend getting some basic camping skills and staying in the woods for a few nights alone every now and then. I want to do more, buy those mini vans, truck or maybe a small mobile home thing. Not sure which one and prep it out. 3 years ago I couldn't even make a fire and would be afraid of the smallest insect in the woods.

Are these targets in any particular order? I live in the Northwest so I'm fucked anyway.

Get ready anons.

Attached: 1504041007265.png (982x536, 531K)

You need to lurk frequencies more, namefag.

It is though. When chat was operational, all you noobs flooded in going off about SKYKANGZ, SKYKANGZ, to the point where people with knowledge stopped clarifying why you all were wrong, and eventually they left.
For a place that usually cares about being right, you guys sure are perpetuating wrong, and even justifying why you should continue being wrong.
>hurr well, a bunch of other people are doing it, so I'm going to stick with them even though we've been repeatedly told we are wrong
This is why we can't have nice things you fuckers.

Nuke Caracas when?

Time to ban these threads.

FUCKING MESSAGES ARE BEING TRANSIMITED

another one

Joe Pesci is on the mic again!

Jesus Christ are these skykangs threads the new CBTS threads? At what point do you faggots realize you're wrong, WWIII is not happening right now and you fags with your ham radios have a .00001% chance of actually confirming WWIII.

>US starting a new war with Assad
>Youre retarded as well

FANDANGO STANDBY MESSAGE FOLLOWS
B M Y K A Z

Fucking 3 days later
>Its still seriously gonna happen. I swear this time guys.
>Guys did you hear that static incoming nukes
I've seen larp and happening threads go on for a night, maybe a day and a bit. But this shit is getting silly.

Link to a place where you can track planes by the way, been used for some of the links

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html#

Yeah true I probably could. But I'm also not certain war will come. It'd be a serious job to get me able to survive for a while, and it would either probably never be required, or I'd be dead anyway regardless of how prepared I am.

it feels like at this point, if war breaks out now I probably die. I can live with that. If shtf and I end up surviving I might be ok. I'm not unresourceful, I'm just realistic that as a student any prep I do will be overly cheap and too limited in scale. I'm mostly hoping my obsessive pol browsing will give me a lead of a few hours / days in rushing to the supermarkets for supplies.

SKY COONS
SKY KANGZ
WE WUZ
THAT IS ALL

Attached: skykangz.jpg (498x558, 73K)

Exactly. Reeks of Q bullshit.

if 7 we got 77 hours until doom

lmao how about if 3's its happening in 3 hours

K index under 3 today makes a huge difference.

lmao how about if 4's its happening in 4 hours

8992 just niw
BMYHAZBCC2G405NE5OAXE6**3JCD3
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

started to snow again here, another nuke confirmed

Not sure. I got it from here, but not read the rest of the article yet

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/689384/Russia-Nuclear-War-Britain-Vladimir-Putin-Map-Targets-Soviet-Union-Cold-War-Nukes-Skripal

But yeah agreed. I thought being up north would be enough, that they'd just want to waste london, manc, birmingham and then the home counties. The fuck did the northwest ever do to them? Why can't they just settle for killing southerners.

Attached: 1521427858100.png (852x1176, 1.05M)

That's not how you use digits... only 1 is 1/10 chance... for WW3, you need a least quads.

So : if quads, WWIII starts today.

They've been a thing since like 2014 during that time when North Korea started moving all their scuds to the boarder.
When things de-escalated most of us realized that the HFGCS is almost always that busy and doesn't really hint towards how close we are to a nuclear war.
Now it's 2018, these faggots are still ruining the WebSDR and they're still LARPing over shit they simply don't understand, despite how much they like to claim that this amount of traffic is abnormal. Once nothing happens, they'll all just get back to whatever cancerous posting they were up to like the newfags they are, and when someone decides to make one of these LARPing threads they'll all come flooding back as if this is the actual real deal!
In short, newfags being newfags.

I believe the header designates the pad page and the message is an order to an aircraft.

FANDANGO GANDANGO BREAK

i can sense the firepower traveling through the heavens.

FANDANGO STANDBY: BM5WWA

Check'd

only trips

tanks in 30

three ones 111 world war III confirmed

Attached: happening.gif (310x760, 23K)

What's going on lads? I just woke up.

We've already had quints tho.

So yeah we still fucked. WW3 confirmed.

we may all be dead very soon. mornin!

8992 right now

Nobody cares loser. lmaoing @ ur life rn, desu. how pathetic are you that you spend your time shitting on anonymous people having some fun?

FANDANGO MESSAGE FOLLOWS:
BM5WWA
OFF4RBAAHACQWF4g6TPI57KU

Attached: 1521529837478.jpg (884x666, 128K)

I've never actually heard anything on here. Dude is steadily saying shit
BM5WWAOFF4RBAAHACQWF4TPI57HU
THIS IS FANDINGO - OUT

Joe Pesci, out

Attached: 1511790582716.gif (400x246, 1.16M)

I have to admit...
Nice.

All I can say about that is that "CQ" is the ham call for "any station respond." Probably a random coincidence.

First letters of words, codes in a book, who knows but it's happening sth. Not some much skykings since big happenings

Maaaaaaan someone the other day said WW3 was going to start within 48 hours, this shit sucks.

what is the usual activity on this frequency?

The first six are definitely a header of some kind. He repeats it three times, first by itself prior to the message. Authentication or one time pad index. Maybe both.

sth?

WW3 will start on 22.03

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (580x346, 34K)

8992 and 11175 are reserved for use by the US Air Force. They take it so seriously that most commercial radio sets are disabled from broadcasting those frequencies.

Anyone speak French? french chatter on 8995.2usb

Something, I'm too tired to write all things

What would happen if someone just started to blast those frequencies with white noise?

Well I’m simply too lazy to do anything or participate in it.

Yeah but what does sth mean?

weird tard sounds on 8892 just now.

fandango is the sender and the six letters is the recipient I thought...

Btw this plane is the closest to Syria so far...

Attached: itsamemario.jpg (1277x837, 245K)

Chinese fishermen

they would get nuked

>8992 and 11175 are reserved for use by the US Air Force
>implying the USAF can do shit if you broadcast over those frequencies outside of US soil
Stop fucking LARPing, faggot.

Don't worry if you will not go to ww3 ww3 will come you

Oh, maybe more airforce activity, alert state, orders...

i meant is there always that much traffic like today? or were it just the skyking messages that were interesting?

Depends.

Sometimes you'll hear a few messages (not including test counts) over a 24 hour period to a dozen or more EAMs with several Skyking messages.

An increase in activity does point to an increase in worldwide events requiring such. Exercises also show increased activity (the heap of Foxtrot Foxtrot messages late last year were for an exercise going on, for example).

Ok good :3

I'm getting sleepy too, user. I'm ready for more Joe Pesci transmissions. SKYKANG predicted this. So sleepy. Time for a nap, anons.

Attached: 1513001874836.gif (160x160, 523K)