How do you feel about tsundere characters?

How do you feel about tsundere characters?

Tsundere is the weakest character type, Yandere is where it's at, followed closely by Genki.

Tsundere is fucking garbage trash.

Why is Taiga in good? She was no better than the other Shana clones. You can disguise it all you want but she's still a haughty bitch who did a 180 after she saw her crush confessing to another woman.

I used to indiscriminately hate them but during my last Clannad rewatch my nutbladder went all out for Kyou.
I don't know what to think about this.

Yanderes are shit. Shit!

It goes like this actually.

>rin
>good

Oh THK. Here we go again.

I've never liked the Shana clone term since she wasn't even a violent bitch like Taiga or Louise.

Tsundere is life.

Yours is outdated.

Did the Tsundere win in Mayo Neko Overrun?

In the source material? No idea, but I'd guess no since the nekomini girl was the main girl.

I hate it.

They're alright, but it's not because I like them or anything.

Fine if done right. As in have some sort of reason for their attitude, let them get over it rather quickly.

Erina got over it rather quickly as soon as she got a litte bit more relevancy and panel time though

>reads post
>looks at pic
You have good taste

Just let go of the bad things they are saying because they are the opposite anyway.
i hate you = i love you
no = yes
stop = go on
don't = do
trash = you are wonderful
disgusting = i like it

Disliking Akane Tendo and Asuka means you have reddit taste user.

Let me guess you have Tsunderes because you feel frightened by female on male violence.

Why is tsundere such a difficult archetype to do it right?

This post

I know Asuka has her fans but Akane must one of the most universally disliked Tsundere.

>Hinagiku bad
>Erina good
kys

>TFW Akane was your first waifu crush

;_;

They are pretty good when it's a character arc and not an immutable property of the character. So basically when it's not in a harem that can never break the status quo.

Also, it needs an MC with the bare personality to either tease them back or at least talk back.

Genki is garbage.

>needs an MC with the bare personality to either tease them back or at least talk back
This. It's even better when the guy is tsundere too, but as long as he has some backbone and won't take dumb shit, it makes for better interactions.

>good tsundere are on the left side while bad tsundere are on the right side, but the labels are wrong
Is this some le epic meme that I'm not aware of?

depends on both the material and the actress as some can do/write it well and some simply can't

Sqitch sawachika aand aoba and we'll have an agreement

Harima is just retardere.

>people have standards?
>NO! it has to be the bogeyman, all of it!

Best chart ITT because it's actually true.

I love Yuno!

what does ''Genki'' refer to?

> good
> tsundere

Better than what I feel about ESL-kun who keeps recreating tsundere and harem threads to shitpost all day long.

Kurisu is great though.

Only good tsundere on this list:
>Rin
>Kurisu
>Erina

(Autistic Shit)

Learn the real difference about a tsundere well done and bad done

It exists.
You only don't know if you're a literal retarded autist that has no clue how to read subtitles.

Immature girls that didn't grow out of their elementary school phase. They need a therapy not a husbando.

>Soryu
>Tsundere
What?

>Asuka
>Tsundere

You fucking fags that are into this gay shit make me want put my dick in the garbage disposal. Who fucking cares about the character archetypes of the fucking animated fucksluts that you beat off to. Fucking tsundere yandere kuudere faggot fucking bullshit stop watching harem pedo cartoons and watch an anime with some action for once you fucking retards. Or just watch tentacle rape hentai and stop kidding yourself.

I think the term is applied to broadly. a character not being romantically interested in the mc from the get go doesn't automatically make them a tsundere. the character getting mad at the mc for something does not make them a tsundere either.

>something with action in it means its good
I bet you like Naruto.

>good tsundere
>Erina
>when she has a lot more in common with all the ones in bad tsundere barring Hinagiku

Uhh, what?

You like tsundere and give a shit about anime girls, even if I liked Naruto you're still a low value nigger

>giving a shit about girls in your chosen medium is a bad thing
What are you, gay?

Ye.

Peak of tsunderes right here, boys.

Yanderes are garbage. Only edgelords like them.

I agree, but Mikoto's become something like a tsunyandere as of late.

Yea I must be gay because I think you niggers arguing over which girl bullies your token faggot MC best so you can decide on which body pillow to buy is fucking stupid. Drink bleach.

The best part is you massive fucking faggots are just dropping to personal attacks and out of left field assumptions because you all know I'm right. Deep down, you know. Fucking nerds.

If you think something's quality is determined entirely by the number of girls in it you must be a homosexual, there's just no other explanation.

I'd rather have a shitty story with titties than a shitty story with a bunch of boring ass shonen archetypes.

Also
>nerds
Where the fuck do you think you are right now, you buffoon?

>Taiga
>good tsundere
intothetrash.jpeg

please stop giving it attention user

>If you think something's quality is determined entirely by the number of girls in it you must be a homosexual

Never once did I even imply that, go find a way to give yourself cancer. My only point is you fucking losers lusting after 2d girls are fucking nerds, and your weird tier-ing bullshit for which girl is the best psycho fucking nut, or which is the biggest cunt, it's so fucking monumentally retarded that we should just end all of humanity.

I want to see where this goes.

>tiering system
?????

Genki genki

Glanced through the thread before I decided to derail it by calling you all retards. Literally nothing but "good tsundere vs bad tsundere" MS paint scribbles and arguments over which tsundere is best, shitting on each others taste when you should all be executed for liking that garbage.

So what you're saying is that people cannot like women.

Recommending you faggots not like imaginary women and go meet a real one, and shitting on your shit tier taste in anime while I'm at it. PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY. Daily reminder to kill yourself or put down this hobby, the earth doesn't need any of you. I'm out.

Good. Why are you on an anime website if you don't like anime, anyways?

OP is a faggot.

I don't like your faggot harem style of anime, where you obsess over which boring ass girl is best instead of going and meeting actual girls. You've all resorted to calling me gay because I prefer real women to your weird fantasies, no one has even tried arguing it's better for any reason. It's just so fucking abnormal, you all know you don't even prefer it. It's just your only option, because you're all low T beta soyboys. Hence my first post:

>..watch an anime with some action for once you fucking retards.

Is this really the level of intelligence of someone who unironically posts in these threads? You guys are genuinely fucking retarded.

I feel tsundere characters are great for (You) farming

They make my dick feel hard but insecure

I-it's not like I like them or a-anything like that. Baka!

> I'm out.
I disagree.

Knew one of you niggers was going to set up another retarded straw man and try to get the last word. Me like 50 you 0, fucking brainlet. Have fun now that I've pissed all over your gay thread. Eat shit.

Misato Tachibana is a GUNdere though.

>set up another straw man
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

>i'm out
running already user? what a naughty child you are

Akane is my waifu, I would appreciate if you could remove her from any "bad" lists.

Thank you.

>yandere
>pic related
You have to go back

Well Yuno was the only character that made the show at least somewhat interesting. She wasn't a good character either though.

>running already?

No, he is not going anywhere. He is mad.