Reminder that Lelouch wanted to fuck Kallen. Not Shirley, not CC, not Euphie, not Nunnally

Reminder that Lelouch wanted to fuck Kallen. Not Shirley, not CC, not Euphie, not Nunnally.
K A L L E N

Kallen is for Gino only

Reminder that I want to fuck Leila, Villetta and Nunnally. All best girls in that row.

Nunally? da fuck?

Nope.

Yes, Nunnally and fuck.

He didn’t want anyone of them shipper fag

>Lelouch wanted to fuck Kallen
Correct.
>Not Shirley
Correct.
>not CC
Probably incorrect.
>not Euphie
Incorrect.
>not Nunnally
Incorrect.

Your final score is 2/5, better luck next time.

CC sit on my face while Kallen gives me paizuri

>not Nunnally

Come on.

Did you just imply Lelouch didn't do something he wanted to do?

who wouldn't?

>kallen going ara ara ufufu and licking the booze off her lips

s3 is gonna be dangerous

Too bad, she's mine.

He showed a good amount of personal restraint with his powers didn't he?
Or am i retarded

Everyone knows he fucked Suzaku, you colossal faggot.

I want to suck on her tits and cum inside her

>wanted to fuck both his sister and his half-sister

You know when you take both those things together Lelouch is almost inescapably a siscon.

Lelouch wanted to fuck Suzaku

best choice

He also seemed pretty into his mother. Before he obliterated her, of course.

Ahh, I remmember: Marianne the Fastfuck

I think he also wanted to fuck Nunnally though but that's fair, Kallen wanted to fuck Naoto,they truly are a match made in heaven I swear

Reminder that her body was his second choice to doing psychotropic drugs. Pure blooded noble prince would rather do drugs like a filthy eleven than fuck a halfbreed.

Why are royal families always into incest?

Because incest is their nature.
Remember WW1? before it starts nearly all European royal families including Russia and Britain were a siblings, and many of their children had all kinds of sicknesses.

>Reminder that Lelouch wanted to fuck Kallen. Not Shirley, not CC, not Euphie, not Nunnally.

Wanting to fuck a local dumb slut is nothing extraordinary, pump and dump.

CC for Lelouch is like Shinobu for Araragi.
Meanwhile Kallen fucked off to a shitty chad Gino.

Who wouldn't except for faggots, look at this perfection

>Reminder that lelouch saw CC naked a thousand times, even sharing his bedroom with him and he never actually blinked an eye.

CC is for Tamaki, they had more UST that anyone in this show

It's quite obvious that Lelouch and CC fucked with each other. Not to mention their strong soul bond that goes through both of seasons.

But since you are a child and Code Geass is not a mature show, you actually managed to not understand that simple fact.

It's not necessarily a royal family thing at all.

OH MY
It's like CC is like look at Lelouch, Lelouch is like look at Suzaku and Suzaku is like look at Kallen and Kallen is like yeah look at me and holy crap she is G O R G E O U S.

CC probably fucked a hundred guy in between seasons but Lelouch was not one of them

Don't thank me for the picture btw, i'm sure your CC folder are filled with same shit piece of CC, so I wanted to add something better to your collection

>Lelouch didn't use his geass to get a woman to fuck him ONCE
Is he gay?

It's called being a classy gentleman

I'm pretty sure he would've fallen in love with Shirley had she survived while still having fuck fantasies with his sisters and pizzas

(((Gino Weinberg)))

please leave and never come back

>implying Kozuki Kallen a proud Nipponese woman would want anything to do with a filthy Britannian

>>implying Kozuki Kallen a proud Nipponese woman would want anything to do with a filthy Britannian

Japanese whores would 100% prefer white men over their local subhuman males.

>shitty unrelated Tumblr gif
>ESL

Karen

NINA

>I have a thing called Geass Euphie. It can make you do anything, even against your will. For example I could tell you to strap me down and fuck me day and night and you wouldn't be able to stop yourself from doing it

Post good kallen doujins. To convince me I mean

would've made more sense than what happened

It was the worst possible example he could've used to demonstrate his power, wasn't it? You'd think a guy like Lelouch would've considered the possibility he'd lose control of his power at some point and be a little more cautious about what he tells people to do

>Lelouch wants to fuck anything but his oppressors.

Obsessed men aren't distracted by whores.

>Hide your tables.jpg
underrated.

>Them not getting together in the end.
Fucking bullshit

I wanna fuck her straight

Lelouch is a filthy Britannian

Lelouch is an emperor, he is everything her heart desires

why not tho

Suzaku is likely Nunnaly's sex reliever now, carrying her around and satisfying her needs.

I want a Milly route.

She's cute, but wasn't she used goods?

No. Kallen was and still is pure.
She's saving herself for Lelouch.

I wonder if he would be into fucking his mom in Anya's body?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA