The political future of men without women

here is what a world with artificial wombs and without women looks like. This is what our political and societal future would look like if women were taken out of society.

>no more souldraining 8 a day work to support a greedy money bitch
>an all male society, where status,clothes and all that nonsense doesnt matter
>a society which doesnt value consumerism, but rather intellectual pursuit
>less places wasted for useless consumption
>a sexy robot waifu with all the benefits of women, but no negatives
>no more welfare and stupid laws
>no slaving away for a creature which only wants more and more
>a technologically advanced society, where intelligence is valued
>men will be able to freely express themselves and evolve without female constraint
>no more having to worry about divorce and losing your children
>beeing able to spend quality time with your sons bonding while playing video games ( VR: Kingdom Come 7)
>have a harem of all the hot robot waifus ( the perfect women of your imaginations)
>no irrational creatures can decide the course of society
>breaking the cycle of civilization(patriarchy>womens liberation>death)
>no superficial value of men (money, fame status)
>men could easily live in villages, as they could have sons on their own (women abandon villages to live in the cities)
so what are we waiting for?

Attached: 1520364881598.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/autos/news/uber-self-driving-car-kills-pedestrian-in-arizona/ar-BBKr6QM?OCID=ansmsnnews11
youtube.com/watch?v=47gQDbTaWqA
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The ideal
No more hambeasts and 5/10 looking girls who demand stuff from us and no more divorce rape!

>The reality
Good goy, now we dont need you because we have our own way to breed consumers

We would need a strong military, women would strongly favour going to war with us, and push their politics in this direction, so we would likely have to crush their nation's armies

Corporations will hire women to be surrogates and mothers to
broods of children raised in large boarding schools.

The backward and wasteful traditional family will be dead. Most
humans will be male. This will unlock enormous cost savings
and vast amounts of wealth will be created.

imagine thinking that you could grow a child in a plastic sack and believe that it would turn out okay.

even c section babies have myriad health problems from not being born naturally. it must be many many times worse to not be grown organically at all.

Daily reminder that virtual reality waifus, sexbots, AI waifus, cloning technology, mind-control technology, the awakening of our siddhis and artificial wombs will make females unnecessary and shall force females to bend to our righteous will.

Attached: artificialwombs.jpg (900x720, 156K)

Attached: Namekians.png (704x396, 372K)

fuck off bruce shlomo

No.

>Good goy, now we dont need you because we have our own way to breed consumers
yes but at this point we will have our own to counter them.

>We would need a strong military, women would strongly favour going to war with us,
is there anything more disgusting than a woman

>so we would likely have to crush their nation's armies
it depends on how many men are alienated by them. the number of men who are fed up with them is growing steadily. i fear that the numbers wont be enough, especially with cucks.

Sadly women will still mind control the betas and white knights (the majority of men), so they will pass laws to prevent this

People have way to much faith in technology.
msn.com/en-us/autos/news/uber-self-driving-car-kills-pedestrian-in-arizona/ar-BBKr6QM?OCID=ansmsnnews11

People are way to obsessed with science fiction. If you start growing people in labs, they are going to have all kinds of fucked up diseases and social problems from their lack of human interaction in the womb.
Not to mention the countless geneic problems we probably have no concept of yet.

No, there just wont be any humanity.

Elites will be the first to try out the new masses of tech and they'll use it to benefit themselves and control the masses of the population. The only thing more tech is going to give, is just more surveillance. There's already talk of credit card chips and we're already putting cameras in our down homes. Welcome to 1984

Overall, mother nature always wins.

>Corporations will hire women to be surrogates and mothers to broods of children raised in large boarding schools.
dont know if that will happen

that smell...that smelly smell...that smelly smell that smells...its roasties

why are you angry you inferior beast? you will live and share with one good looking alpha guy, with robots to work for you and we will get artificial wombs

>bend to our righteous will.
better there will be no need for them.

>Overall, mother nature always wins.

No, Father Nature always wins.

>and control the masses of the population.
like now?

i fear this too.

>they are going to have all kinds of fucked up diseases and social problems from their lack of human interaction in the womb.
citation where? you can talk and sing to your baby in the a.w.

Whatever you want to call it I don't care. It doesn't matter.

>better there will be no need for them.

Yes, but we could still keep them in brothels and zoos for our own amusement.

Exactly. It's foolish to think the elites will have further need of us when they can just mass produce servile drones. I expect a 'mysterious' plague or famine to kill off most of the world population.

This will happen eventually.

hahaah fucking based. that is not in my taste but whatever.

we must not allowe them to infiltrate us however.

Like they always have, and like they are right now. If you think TV manipulated boomers, then just wait and see what installing electronics into your brain is going to give.

With technology kids will turn out even better and unlike what we have now technology will improve.

imagine there will be people stupid enough to let this happen kek

>we must not allowe them to infiltrate us however.

To prevent biocunts from infiltrating us, we have to kill all Jews, white knights and beta-orbiters.

yeah, the kind of people who think it's okay to grow a child in a bag rather than embracing the natural order of life on this earth.

imagine there will be people stupid enough to let in sub IQ sub Saharans into their nations while freedom if speech gets chiselled away happen kek

start with necking yourself. anyone who thinks that a child can be grown instead of born is sub-human in the truest sense of the term.

top.kek.

>in a highly technological bag which will in time be superior to the female womb

you dont understand that anything in life is better than a """woman""". your time is coming.

oh shit hahahahahah

>dont know if that will happen
Trad families aren't creating enough intelligent employees for corporations, so corporations should make children (selectively bred to be intelligent) themselves.
Think of traditional families as subsistence farmers. Like a family farming a backyard garden plot. It's an inefficient way to
create the next generation.
Corporations could do it much better and for less money. And then corporations would not have to pay taxes and inflated
salaries to support the current traditional family model, either. Think about how society is built around subsidizing this
wasteful traditional family model. Note that the children raised are free to do what they want, it's like they're indentured servants of the corporation.

>start with necking yourself.

Nope.

>anyone who thinks that a child can be grown instead of born is sub-human in the truest sense of the term.

t. butthurt roastie

Your time in the Sun is over! kek

I don't have the social instinct to stop me from shaming people from doing socially acceptable things. I don't care what's socially acceptable if I don't like it. I don't have the herd instinct to stop me.

technology will never be advanced enough to fully simulate organic life. if it ever reaches that point, it will also be the point at which mankind will cease to exist.

just because you're a fucking ugly virgin (x2) does not mean that biological reproduction is obsolete.

Still safer than human drivers which is all self driving cars need to be.

potatoes are starting to surpass leaves in shitvalue

Here is what the ACTUAL future with artificial wombs looks like:
>chinks mass produce bugmen soldiers
>train them and condition them only for war
>let millions of them loose
>immense losses do not matter, can always produce more
>all this while chink economy doesn't take a slightest hit
>entire world gets chinked and filled with disposable bugmen soldiers
>any white children you would have with your white wife are not a possibility anymore because you're a slave to a chink bugman

we are talking about replacing and improving on the female womb. the a.w. is not that far and you can sing to your baby for instance. it will be much more beneficial than a normal woman. artificial wombs will also allow us to give the best genes to a baby.

The problem I have with this is, if women were to be taken out of the equation, how are you going to decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't? You can't let everyone pass on their genes, because that would lead to the weakest genes remaining in the gene pool and weakening society as a whole. What about the concept of marriage, the concept of family, will those just be cancelled from history?
And finally, wouldn't the largest producer of wombs/sex bots eventually become the new gatekeepers of sex, allowing only those who they see fit to reproduce? Wouldn't that eventually turn them into the most powerful industry in the world?

Attached: 1519236921620.jpg (484x382, 52K)

>chinks mass produce bugmen soldiers
>train them and condition them only for war
>let millions of them loose
>immense losses do not matter, can always produce more
>all this while chink economy doesn't take a slightest hit
>entire world gets chinked and filled with disposable bugmen soldiers
>any white children you would have with your white wife are not a possibility anymore because you're a slave to a chink bugman

this already happens kek. (((white women))) do not want to reproduce. artificial wombs will increase births

Abandon humanity

>artificial wombs will increase births

This. Artificial wombs will unironically save the white race.

this kind of techonology, especially cheap enough to actually achieve any significant demographic impact, is at least a century away. Focus on today, not fantasizing about a sci fi future

Why do /r9k/ poster live this board so much? This is on par with the weak cunts saying how good the world would be with out us because it means less violence, rape, reckless behaviour etc

>Im a white nationalist but I hate half of the white race
>I blame women for how some beta men act arround them

>how are you going to decide who gets to reproduce and who doesn't?
are you implying that women choose reliable and good genes?

>You can't let everyone pass on their genes,
if they are able and can pay, why not? keep in mind that in an all male society the number of bugmen would probably be almost zero, as we would live like brothers and there will be no single mothers to destroy their sons.

>And finally, wouldn't the largest producer of wombs/sex bots eventually become the new gatekeepers of sex, allowing only those who they see fit to reproduce?
that can only happen in a monopoly

>Wouldn't that eventually turn them into the most powerful industry in the world?
you mean like women now?

There is an optimal amount of people in Europe and we have already both reached and exceeded it with the shitskin flood you started.

Kill yourself you fucking retard, technology has been doing nothing but eroding our humanity past those 100 years. Just because you're an incel faggot doesn't mean women don't want children.

>Im a white nationalist but I hate half of the white race

are you aware that women are behind all of the terrible things in our society right now? are you aware that greeks and romans were dramatically reduced because females were liberated (they could whore around)

not really. also by pushing all male attention into this we could complete it in 5-10 years

abandon (((women)))

You're assuming the general public will have access to it.

A clone army you say?

Attached: 97d.jpg (960x600, 143K)

>shitskin flood you started.
it already started way before any german involvement and i am not german

and i thought you wanted to save us from the chinese

>Just because you're an incel faggot doesn't mean women don't want children.
re you aware that women are behind all of the terrible things in our society right now? are you aware that greeks and romans were dramatically reduced because females were liberated (they could whore around)

having the public pay for it, will be the biggest source of revenue

As the demand for it increases, the supply of it will match the demand for it and will therefore decrease the price of it, therefore making it accessible to the masses.

It will be war!

youtube.com/watch?v=47gQDbTaWqA

why not clone an armies of white Chads in secret then let them loose upon everyone?

>women don't want children.
Actually they dont

Birth rates in all of the west is on the decline and you cant argue your way out of that because its due to women taking contraceptives

Talk to most women who are 16-25 years old and you will most likely find that they are on some form of contraceptive
Why do you think they would take an antibabypill if they want children?

>Inb4 they want them when the time is right

when you fuck with the natural order, it will blow up in your face. there is no getting around this. as a german you should have an innate understanding of this concept. perhaps you are a migrant or a rape baby.

I wasn't referring to its cost. The jews have went to great lengths destroying white societies and lowering white birth rates, why would they then allow whites to use this new technology to repopulate their numbers and establish this ethnostate?

I'm not saying women are doing a good job, but there needs some sort of criteria right? You said if someone can afford it they should be able to, which seems fair, but how high would the cost be?I'm just asking because I'm not sure about this myself.

>when you fuck with the natural order,
civilization is unnatural in itself. women are sex objects of alpha guys, who have multiple women.

men will just use their intelligence to create another oppurtunity.

>perhaps you are a migrant or a rape baby.
i am an actual descendant of the ancient greeks would were outbred once their subhuman women were given equal rights. women destroyed all great civilizations. we will accomplish father Euripides dreams of a society without you.

well at first only the rich would afford it. then what happens will what happens with all technologies. they will be mass produced and be available to the whole public. you can see this with cellphones, cars etc.

I guess the better question would be, who should be allowed to put a price tag on life?

it will happen naturally with the market. so long as technology can and will be available. everything is fine. the only thing we need to worry is government interference.

>not really. also by pushing all male attention into this we could complete it in 5-10 years
doubtful. Even with massive fundiong and focus on it you'd still need at the very least 50 years to get any initial results, and far more to make a tech like that cheap enough to have any actual use other than a novelty.
And since it's far cheaper to create humans in the old fashioned way or just to import immigrants from elsewhere, it's unrealistic to expect anyone caring to invest a significant amount of money and brainpower on this in the next 100 years imho

fixed

I can finally make my primarchs

No need for to take them out, you absolute massive faggot!

We just need to take away their voting and property rights, and rape them back into kitchen. Problem solved!

>this entire thread
Yes yes good goyim do not breed the white women for we'll have artificial wombs in no time (^; until then #MGTOW or better yet get an asian gf and make some mutts
God I hate nu-pol

Attached: sm.jpg (480x640, 18K)

Kek.

East Europeans know the solution, but incel Westeners too pussies to go for it.

>need at the very least 50 years to get any initial results,
last time i checked it could happen very well within 20-30 years.

>And since it's far cheaper to create humans in the old fashioned way
marriages and birth rates are getting lower and lower
>or just to import immigrants from elsewhere,
completely retarded and doesnt benefit anyone

>it's unrealistic to expect anyone caring to invest a significant amount of money and brainpower on this in the next 100 years imho
if men realise what women truly are, it could easily happen within our lifetime though.

>women are sex objects of alpha guys who have multiple women

that is the opposite of civilization. that kind of animalistic carnal behavior is exactly what civilization was created to keep in check.

women were given equal rights and destroyed the society, well whose fucking fault is that? we were supposed to learn from history lest we repeat it again.
it's not women's fault if men forgot their nature and gave them too much responsibility.

it's pathetic isn't it. this german "ancient greek" virgin actually believes in it with his heart and soul.

why? so they can rebel eventually again as they have always done throughout history? that is the cycle of civilization

said the beta female pet. why dont females collectively change divorce laws, if they loved their men?

thats frightening honestly. These paths are the evolution of consciousness. Consciousness strives to be ever better. Do we care what body houses cognitive thinking?

In either case push play human life could prove incredibly dangerous if left in the wrong hands

yea, people tend to fantasize about unrealistic solutions. Artificial wombs will be great when we have them, especially at a government level. But until then we need realistic solutions which wether we like it or not involve women, not /r9k/ copypasta

Are you sure you don't want the government involved? If artificial wombs become mass produced like smartphones, what's stopping me from raising an army of slave labor? Shouldn't you meet some requirements to access the means of reproduction? I think you should at least have a stable income and a healthy environment ready before you are allowed to raise a kid, there should be some laws involved.

Why are canacucks so fixed against this?

Everytime a thread about this topic starts there's always canacucks crying hard..

Attached: 1520958942944.png (650x650, 37K)

>that is the opposite of civilization. that kind of animalistic carnal behavior is exactly what civilization was created to keep in check.
right and now that the subhuman female is free, you can see what she chooses. destroying their men with divorce, fucking around and not having children

you are a disease

>women were given equal rights and destroyed the society, well whose fucking fault is that? we were supposed to learn from history lest we repeat it again.
>it's not women's fault if men forgot their nature and gave them too much responsibility.
>its your fault that we are irresponsible sluts, now marry our used up vaginas

no

>why? so they can rebel eventually again as they have always done throughout history? that is the cycle of civilization
"He who is not willing to fight does not deserve to live."

thas rite my nigga

>what's stopping me from raising an army of slave labor?
what for? what makes you think thousands of people will allowe this? we also have slave labor (india, china)

if the (((government))) is involved they will just destroy us like they are doing now. if you can pay for a baby, you probably can raise it aswell.
the ones who are irresponsible will sort themselves out within a generation anyway.

its a roastbeef

what? are you not aware of the plague that haunts all civilizations? if the romans, greeks and fatimid muslims were destroyed by it, what makes you think it wont happen to a cuck society? we may hold women where they belong, but our descendants will fuck it up.

you're an idiot. none of these people are "free"
they're brainwashed to be this way from the day they're born.
you are a pathetic excuse for a german, you're fucking retarded. your mind is unbelievably inarticulate.

are you denying that women have pushed collectively for laws which are horribly against men and dont give the slightest of fucks about it? if so why should a rational male associate with such a creature.

Wouldnt it be far easier to replace men?

Don't worry about our descendants senpai, it is we who are fucking it up, like RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

And if they fuck it up, then they don't deserve to pass on thair genes. As simple as that.

>Don't worry about our descendants senpai,
europe has been doing that for decades and look where it brought us. you are telling me that i shouldnt care about my children and their future.

and if we are in agreement that the cycle of civilization happens, then why not chose something that will free us from the useless vagina jew? or do you think there is something good about them?

nah think about it. what is easier? producing artificial semen or an artificial womb?

yes, and

Sounds horrible

>all male society where status doesn't matter
lmao

>no superficial value of men (money, fame status)
lmao

>intelligence is valued
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

my patience with you intolerable whore is thin. we are not at fault that you are such evil and worthless creatures. the only thing you can do is shame men. at this point i am just answering to you, so men can see what you are about.

>women make men responsible for their stupidity

the sexbots will be a superior version of you as a fucktoy
and the a.w. will be a superior version of you as mothers
there is no reason to associate with you.

evidently you are having trouble with reading comprehension. this is problematic for your understanding of the subject at hand.

and i have already told you that feminism has happened many times throughout history. also women behave like dog shit in societies without jewish interference.

hahahahah fucking classic.
these fucking faggots actually think this would be good

I hate women, don't get me wrong. But I can't think of the world without them, where would the fun be?

wait a few more years until your mind is less clouded with teenage angst. you're out of your element at this time.

Ha ha lets make a batch retarded we only need them for simple work.
Ha ha now fags can have kids to abuse
Ha ha this totally won't destroy the nuclear family ha ha

I've noticed that too. It's just leaf roasties. Ignore them.

>where would the fun be?
this isnt a valid concern

sure i am roastie. i concede this to you. us men are pussies and idiots for thinking you are capable of beeing loving and caring about your men.

>implying women havent destroyed the nuclear family
also robomom+dad

Holy fuck, if this thread had a face.

it might be lauren kek

No Hans there won't be a society w/o women ever.

There will be a gargantuan change in thinking, however, when these dumb bitches get killed off, starved, raped, & otherwise mistreated when the real troubles begin. That change in women is organic, but also takes time.

It's fucking sad that things must go that way. Like .

Why the fuck are people contemplating a world as baseless as one without women? It won't happen, people are fools to interpret the world as having such a possibility in store because it literally won't happen. Just spend time ignoring the dumb bitches in your life & find appreciation in the FACT that there are good women out there, you just have to match their goodness (Law of Attraction).

If you think women are the issue entirely, then you're just as much of a faggot as the bitches you persecute & ALSO partially responsible for why our society will soon experience a correction.

Don't believe me? I don't give a fuck I'm empirically correct.

Ha ha androids lmao
If we can make androids that good there would be no point to us.
Life is suffering.