Raildex

Do we need nu-thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/odhz8t99dzyz8q8/Index-san 18.zip
bato.to/reader#b0623d220fb6075c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Y'know, I'm starting to believe that Touma being the MC is the reason why he's popular with the girls. It has nothing to do with being cool. Otherwise, Tsuchimikado would be swimming in pussy

Touma is cute

Most female fans prefer Accelerator. Hamazura is the only MC with a girlfriend. I'm thinking the actual reason girls get obsessed with Touma in canon is legitimately bad luck.

I dont get why female fans love accel

Men and women alike like bad boys, especially when they have a pet Loli to show off their soft and sensitive side

He's cute and broken. They want to fix him. They want to see him happy. It helps that he has sweet girls like Last Order and Estelle to play off of.

What forms of magic are there besides Idol Theory (and science)? Surely magicians can't become Magic Gods solely through that.

soooo when's the season 3 announcement?

Infection magic
And besides those sorts of things it's not like there aren't innate laws to magic that if you do X to Y you get Z, but why the fuck are you gonna spend a hundred hours of effort to make a tiny spark of flame with your own system when you can spend ten hours of effort copying something that can make a giant blaze of fire

Touma is swimming in girls because he's a genuine good guy who saves girls in precarious situations. Look up the suspension bridge effect. However even then he doesn't have as many girls after him as people say he does, most of them just think he's a good guy and don't want the T

He does seem genuinely bothered by this.

Some magic gods seem to have become magic gods through other ways. Othinus literally made a trade with ymir for information and then hung herself from a tree for days just like in her legend, so it might just be a hell of a lot harder to become a magic god any other way than lots of idol theory.

Last month

Mikoto is an unwanted child from a drunken night between Tabigaki and Misuzu

Does anyone have the image where some user used maxwell's equations to show that Misaka could beat Accelerator?

It doesn't particularly matter when they're both magic

Aren't her parents married? If Mikoto is an "oops" he at least took responsibility.

They're science, not magic

Science is Magic

Index-san chapter 18
mediafire.com/file/odhz8t99dzyz8q8/Index-san 18.zip
bato.to/reader#b0623d220fb6075c

To be fair to that user, Tabikage is constantly gone. He is still married to her but he never stays home with the wife so it lends credence to the theory

Thanks.

Tsuchi has eyes for no one but Maika.

well who doesn't love spinning loli

Tsuchimikado is a Tsuchimikadouche
Also you can smell the siscon emanating from him which is a turn off

People with actual tastes in maids

True. It does. I kinda got the feeling her parents aren't quite happy. Mikoto becoming obsessed with love because deep down she knows her parents don't have it makes sense

Faster lolis

F A S T E R

thanks

Right in the heart.

Same joke Endymion did

That's cute, I hope I comes true.

Basically a harem lead, makes sense.

Did you read the second half of the post or not

Straight in the kokoro

Touma is for___

Yeah, he doesn't have that many girls as most people thought. What about it?

The fairy

Sorry, the fairy has been replaced.

He's not going to get off easy for getting other girl's scents on him

wtf I love Index now!

Rivalries and Bromance

END GAME RIGHT HERE, BROTHERS

I wouldnt be surprised but I would be annoyed since Index has been nothing but a cunt most of the series

I don't mind one bit if Index wins.

And water is wet

>just realized she's wearing Touma's clothes
LEWD

Cheesy as fuck.

>still no season 3 info

What does this mean

I wish we see their lives without the usual headbiting and danger around every corner for Touma.

Eating with forever.

Like how Nagi won in Hayate?

But user, THAT IS the fairy.

MY NIGGAH

You see, if Index just acted like a very hungry Last Order every one's problems would be solved.

post chad character

Started the LN almost 2 months ago, just started NT and need vol11-19 in pdf.

Does anyone want to be nice?

m8 NT11-19 is on baka tsuki, you can read it on there if you want?

I know it's there but I read on my phone offline so I need it to be pdf.

yadi[dot]sk[slash]d[slash]v3qBTocKh3cgX

You could try out the Baka Tsuki app for reading LNs on the go, I find it nicer than a PDF reader, though the fact that OT isn't on it anymore is a bummer

Thank you!
This is up to 15 tho.

There is everything on goddess.

Why do people hate nigdex

Roman Catholics, Necessarius or Annihilatus?

Necessarius has the highest number of likeable characters

Norse.

Plebs! I will give one last chance to submit to the Mikoto patricians!

Plebs! Dono unum conmodum remitere Mikota!

It should not be a surprise to anyone but people are blinded by their seething hatred of Index and/or preference for another girl. I'm not an Indexfag - I don't actively ship it or search out fanart, doujins, or fanfiction - but I will not be shocked in the slightest if Index wins either outright (as in romance confirmed) or in the sense of Touma continuing to live with her and keeping her close while no romance is confirmed

Delete this

Tch, people obsessed with Mikoto butt

No idea what that is.

Why index so unpopular

Bitches like being abused.

Clothes washed for, food cooked for, being taken care of, cuddling, and tender loving

>not in the crossover novel that had Touma protecting his waifu candidate from other dudes
>also not the one who's about to get a lovey dovey novel bundled with the release of the Virtual On game
Completely BTFO

Sometimes I don't get the rage Index inspires. Yeah her gags are lame and she should really appear more but those kinds of complaints shouldn't be taken out on the character. I'd argue a lot of complaints about Mikoto shouldn't be taken out on her, either. These girls aren't sentient beings. They are 100% under the control of Kamachi. I feel like more complaints should be directed towards Kamachi's decisions regarding them.

Have Sup Forumsnons finally accepted the superiority of a pure girl like Hime?

>Hime
>pure
That aside, Ohoho, Mariydi, and Skuld are all beter. Legitimacy Kingdom needs to step it up.

Index is more pure

>(Oho)ho
>better than anyone
Annoying ugly bitch who probably takes dozens of black cocks per day.

Literally just go on nyaa and download the Index bundle.