People pay for these subs

>people pay for these subs

>wanting the entire screen to be filled with subs
Be thankful they stacked them.

Not surprising, since Amazon's "subtitles" were only supposed to be used to provide CC on normie shows so they didn't get cucked by ADA lawsuits.

>people pay
Do they?

I know it's shocking user, but most people who watch anime and don't shitpost on Sup Forums are moralfags. In addition, any moralfags who do post on Sup Forums avoid mentioning it because it is a bigger sin here than vlcsnap.

>normie

Lawfag sounds more accurate than moralfag.

I doubt that either term is very descriptive. When I used CR for a short time in 2010, it was for a simple reason: It just worked. It's funny how much "it just works" is used as an argument for streaming when the truth is that you often have to take lots of bullshit just to get a subpar version of it running.
But with CR the episodes were available (unless you chose a series that wasn't available in your country) and in non-shit quality (compared to other streams). That's enough to keep most people trapped.

>pay

Was Crunchyroll anything but another fansub streaming site in 2010?

It had already gone legal by that point.

Yeah, and they render properly on the service provided to people that pay.
It's common knowledge that Amazon subtitles' formatting gets fucked when HS rips them.
You're making yourself look pretty bad here, OP. I'd delete this thread if I were you.

What kind of fag pays for anime?

>normie
Go back

I should configure my player so it saves screenshots in the same format as VLC.

>people watch with subs

Having a tumblr filename used to work well if you wanted to anger someone, but everyone has wisen up

>everyone has wisen up
People have just given up. Tumblr images are too common to be pointed out anymore. I'm happy that at least facebook still evokes a response.

>character says onii-san
>subs say his first name that nobody ever uses

>character says tanuki
>subs say monkey
How is this allowed?

>character says Japanese words
>subs say English words
that's actually retarded though

>that's actually retarded though
I know, it actually happened too.

>>character says Japanese words
>>subs say English words
are you retarded? Ebina is a fucking turbo autist around onii-san but according to subs she's on a first name basis with him? that's a blatant mistranslation and you know it

>Umaru-chan R
Haha, what
This shit got a second season

Quality takes effort and too risky when you could make a safe bet with a show that will create memes and shitposting

Your're damn right

As a turbo autist yourself, would you be interested in telling me what word you use in English to refer to social equals whom you feel awkward around?
Note I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you and my earlier reply was a joking way of saying "to some degree, putting a script from one language into another always involves imperfect representations".

>Translating onii-chan as big brother
>Translating onii-sama as big brother
>Translating onii-san as big brother
>Translating onii as big brother
>Translating nii-san as big brother
>Translating nii-chan as big brother
>Translating nii-sama as big brother
>Translating nii as big brother
>Translating nii-nii as big brother
>Translating aniki as big brother

You'd call him Mr Doma.

from the very start i will structure when I want to say so as to avoid all actual names, since I don't talk much people just think I'm reserved

Good. If you have to be a faggot at least don't remind me.

>TL note has the exact same font, formatting and colour and is placed in the same area of the screen
How hard is it for Crunchyroll to put in more effort than none?

This is when you know the terrorist have won

>subs don't explain the card effects

It's not Crunchyroll. Read the thread (or use your eyes and common sense) before you make an idiot out of yourself next time.

Standard amazon fee + anime stike. These idiots pay a lot. Sentai a shit.