Northern white rhino: Last male Sudan dies in Kenya

F

bbc.com/news/world-africa-43468066

Attached: 150416123738-white-rhino-1-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 98K)

F

Northern white humans are next

even he wants to get away from blacks

Sad day

Attached: 1521500466108.png (621x491, 268K)

Attached: 1521058584279.jpg (510x430, 19K)

this is a good thing

There is no way to protect the animals in africa really. Nogs are amoral beings by default, they don't understand whiteys desire to protect animals, and the poverty aspect just makes it all that much easier. In combination with chinks basically taking over, all tusk animals are going to be wiped out in the coming decades. Park rangers are corrupt too, only way would be to deploy thousands of white mercenaries

>tfw we could destroy the rhino poaching industry by farming rhino horn (which can be sustainably harvested every few years without harming the animal) but ivory trafficking laws prevent this

F

F mai blac brotha

btw the only female whites rhinos left are his daughter and his granddaughter, so if we want to breed you we have to impregnate them with the sperm of him.
So we will have an rhino species of inbreeds.

Attached: 1487290442354.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Niggers are dumber than most of these poor animals. Seriously
Fucking poachers should be strung up

>only way would be to deploy thousands of white mercenaries

yeah not worth it. sorry rhinos.

>Northern white
F...it's about time the northern white die off the planet

1 post / meme flag, repetitive slide thread

Attached: slide.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

F

But who really cares?

WE king of the jungle again

Attached: 1518618262876.jpg (603x891, 154K)

A WHITE what?

I care...northern white need to go

You’re over doing it m8.

shut up japan, your people are the reason its going extinct.

Eating rhino meat and grinding up the horns for your tiny dicks

To be honest, I don't think human races can get along, but we should at least cooperate to preserve wildlife.

What do black nationalists think about preserving the rare animals in Africa?

I care, in the sense that it bums me the fuck out
F

That's the Chinese, not Japs.

Japs like to eat whales and dolphins, though.

Attached: 72F7BCEC-1846-4F54-9211-A04AC484447A.jpg (640x640, 112K)

>Africans
>protecting nature
pick one

F

Attached: IMG_1138.png (686x524, 126K)

Look you hillbillies, don't you ever try and correct me again or else

Kek the Chinks consume everything and anything. Poaching was non-existent until the Chinks invaded Africa.

Ooga booga Muh dik potion

fuck off, nigger

Use the clone labs you twats

press S to spit on its grave, S!!

over a billion chicks eat the meat and grind the horns up for sex juice...it's impossible to stop them all

Whites are few in number.
The die-off in niggers after they're gone will be legend.

Could craft a soul-stone with it if niggers had souls.

Nigger rhinos forever!

>try to cooperate on something
>immediately goes full dindu ooga booga over something trivial

This is why you tards will turn Africa into a barren wasteland.

Price of Rhino trophies just went up

Attached: DXyqN-jX0AAT5xv.jpg (480x318, 24K)

literally who gives a fuck species die constantly throughout earth's existence about 2000 years ago and nobody gave a fuck until shitlibs now

Or else what? You'll let your impotent rage loose for all to see?

It amazes me how liberals will shill the uniqueness of some local algae sub species but white people disappearing and all of us becoming one is a good thing.

okay okay you cry baby...lets be friend and save the White Rhino.

Fuck you it's ever finna happen.
BLACK RHINO FOREVER

Hey, don’t talk to those decent folk like that you nigger.

The Chinese are at it again with them white Rhinooooooooos

>F

My friend, I wish as much as you that a BLM meme flag could hide the scent of an unwashed kike but unfortunately thats not how the world works, the smell is simply too strong mr goldstein. Now close Sup Forums, go put on a fresh yamaka and find some beggars for which you may steal all of their shekels.

Attached: 26rmkj.jpg (780x438, 114K)

Rest in peace.

shut up toothpaste

Are hunting these hard? They seem to just sit and eat grass all day. Figure it would be harder to take down a deer.
Aka whats to point in shooting a lazy fat fuck that isnt harming you?

F

You cant even protect a buch of rhinos nigger

Well I’d rethink that. Species have always gone extinct, but the rate of extinction today is far greater than 2000 years ago. We can use different species for cures to illnesses. If a species that had a gene it it that kills cancer, it’d be a great loss if it went extinct.

F

Attached: reuna.jpg (270x176, 12K)

Beatiful

Attached: 1508255608537.gif (320x140, 1.25M)

I really wish my people would had used the rhino strong powers for farm labor like you whites did with cow, pigs and horses

F

>"99.9% of all animals ever on earth are extinct. We didn't kill them all" - George Carlin.
Give it 100 years, scientists will be bringing all kinds of shit back to life.

Cant really blame the blacks in this instance. Chinese buyers will pay almost any amount of money for animal hornes and bones. You would do it too.

>
>I really wish my people would had used the rhino strong powers for farm labor like you whites did with cow, pigs, horses and my ancestors, boy did my great grandma love taking that white cock, gotta do what mastuh sais

FTFY

White isnt a race. Caucasian is a race and its doing just fine. Whites are the most successful and wide spread sub race and no other sub race comes close. Except maybe Hindus or Han Chinese but you wouldnt swap positions with them.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1510863998768156.png (600x600, 233K)

F

And, have you ever wondered why most of the megafauna of the world only exist in Africa? Whites, Injuns and Asians all killed off their megafauna millennia ago.

Either nogs just aren't smart enough to group hunt, or like the San and Pygmies, have achieved a balance with their local environment.

F

>boy did my great grandma love taking that white cock, gotta do what mastuh sais

You are not white, you are a chick living in canada. GET OUT

F. it saddens me seeing animals die.

Attached: 1517762151784.gif (409x307, 875K)

You arent black, you are just simply stuck somewhere between man and animal

>this guy gets it

Goodnight sweet prince, I'm sorry your sub-species was eradicated so Chinese business men could get tiny boners.

Heads up tigers, you're next on the list.

Attached: 1517206106140.jpg (797x957, 73K)

The hard part of hunting Rhinos is using enough gun to get the job done. And don't feel sorry for them, they are literally the 3rd biggest cunts in Africa after niggers and mosquitoes.

You know how "Africanized" honeybees are just mega-cunts for no reason? That's how everything from Africa is. Aggression is turned up to 11 for no apparent reason except, "everything else is aggressive there too."

Fuck Africa.

It must be so hard being black in 2018, I mean I cant imagine what it must be like walking through a park and having to resist the urge of climbing every tree around you, it must be painstaking. Not to mention all of the unlocked dumpsters... how a brother sposedta relacks when dey gibbin owt free meels?

Saved holy shit

Attached: F260293C-20AB-45D7-A89A-F130568319A2.jpg (1536x302, 164K)

dont save this trash

Where his horn?

Attached: 1521513927795.png (952x1064, 726K)

Removed because it was too aggressive.

>Kenya
no surprise there

>this is a good thing
its a very good thing because you want the future to look like pic related

Attached: somalis.jpg (900x504, 69K)

THAS RITE WHITEY!

>It must be so hard being white in 2018, I mean I cant imagine what it must be like walking through a park and having to resist the urge of raping underage girls around you, it must be painstaking. Not to mention all of the unlocked negro... how a hillybilly sposedta relacks when dey lettin owt dem free negros?

FTFY

you're idiot

I wonder if we can do something similar with niggers?

So its true, black people really do steal everything! Its funny, everyone always compares black people to monkeys but I think a more accurate comparison would be raccoons

I guess I probably shouldnt comment when black people steal, its rude to insult such large components of ones culture.

I'm betting we are going to start seeing a large drop in the southern white rhino in south africa. Mass starvation and only way to make money is to poach the rhinos

If they preserve his semen then there's still a chance that the species won't go extinct.

Im certain your struggles as a black man are only temporary, im sure your parents were thinming ahead and have a large inheritance planned for you.

wyrynos, amirite?

In 100 years the world will like like Somalia. A nigger and mudslime dominated human race isn't going to lead to a world of wondrous scientific achievements.

Lul white people stole guns from the chinese, resources from the africans, and land from the native-americans. white people are the true human savages.
your pride in the white race will ephemeral when you find that being white alone dont get the job done

not whitey's fault lessers can get bought off by some beads

f.

We wuz kangz intensifies

I love when blacks like you join, it's funny to see you try to justify your race

F
Thanks China

Sorry we couldn't save you buddy.
F

Fuck. You had one job sjw's, ONE job.

Australia has the worst mammal extinction rate in the world: 30 native mammals extinct since colonisation. To put this in a global context, 1 out of 3 mammal extinctions in the last 400 years were in Australia. Around 30% of our surviving (non-bat) mammal species are threatened.

The Northern White Rhino is a metaphor for the Northern White Male, we'll be joining him soon enough, like him hunted to extinction by savages who arrived on the continent aeons after we did.

I thought bears were the secret ingredient to boners, not rhinos. This answers a lot of questions.

It was removed to discourage poachers from killing him.
Without the horn he was essentially worthless to the niggers selling rhino horn powder to the Chinks.

>male
>assuming gender

Fucking shitlord bigots. Also,

>implying women cant have penises and cant impregnate the other rhinos still

Have they opened a fucking biology book lately? Its 2017+1. Its about time.