Just found out about this fucker

Just found out about this fucker.
How can you faggots no realize how retarded you are after seeing this shit happen in real life?

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xlTQiOzYE#t=02m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=E2oTYmUvLVI
youtube.com/watch?v=R5DcZ2c9g5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot. This is not Sup Forums related.

>Just found out about this fucker.

being this new

>Just found out about this fucker
Suuuure you just did

He had the most beautiful fake laugh.

How is it my fault there's autists out there that get mad nobody touches their penis?

you must be 18 to post here

>How can you faggots no realize how retarded you are after seeing this shit happen in real life?
I don't understand what do you mean by that question.

God

S U P R E M E G E N T L E M A N

youtube.com/watch?v=I0xlTQiOzYE#t=02m00s

youtube.com/watch?v=E2oTYmUvLVI

El caballero supremo.

because we're retarded faggots. You said so and you're like a god or something coming down to us from twitter or whatever.
Please don't hurt us btw.

Didn't he write My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy?

youtube.com/watch?v=R5DcZ2c9g5k

He wrote My Immortal

Anyway, King Hapa's problem was that he lived in Hollywood, which is where you have literally the highest concentration of chads and Princess Syndrome Staceys in the world. He would have done fine sexually anywhere else, because.he was rich, which makes up for the chang genes at least somewhat

>he hasn't taken the shortwave pill

Attached: Untitled.jpg (980x719, 349K)

He was fucked in the head, he wouldn't have been ok anywhere. It also doesn't help that he was mixed race, dumb as fuck, admitted to having a small benis, was short etc.
You put too many flaws in a person and they're done, their existence is just a cruel joke.

Woah brosepth, Sup Forums is a board of peace. One man doesn’t represent all of us. Plus no proofs he was with us. This was just angry robot beta leftover from r9k. Betas need to know their place in society

Review brah has woman hands.

He is a multiculty dream. A hapa. The leftists ideal.

Do not reply to threads like this. The ones only ment to upset, bait, and waste time.
Report them

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)