youtube.com/watch?v=tYtnx8ZhwzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3PgRBhD_ntQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let the chuuni bullshit commence

>dat buildup
This is really kamige.

I want to fuck Marie

woah epic chuuni!

I'd still give an arm for a download link to this.

How can anyone even compete?

DU-SOLLST(Pour forth from the chaos)-----
RES NOVAE(A tale of trascendence)-----

DIES IRAE(Day of Wrath)----
ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA(to crown the new world)----

youtube.com/watch?v=wkLZJmzIU1Y

>in the end I guess we really were Dies Irae: Also Sprach Zarathustra™

Really Masada what the fuck

>It really was an Interview with Kaziklu Bey™
Masada please

This scene was hilarious at beginning. So what happened to Mercurius universe after. Reinhard is still alive but was cut off from real world, right? Everyone in Shambala was resurrected?

heh

Mercurius and Ren become wanderers
Reinhard and Shirou are only apoptosis to Merc and Ren so they get embraced and reincarnated normally

>amantes amentes
What did they mean by this?

It's not that hard, user, seriously.
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/1974854
>How
With the power of a dream. Because as long as you believe, your dream will definetely come true.

*kusoge

People in love are insane. Pretty much.

Will the Mercurius poster come here again?

Nice clown shoes, f

FOREKNOWLEDGE

Don't forget red Snek too. Besides he looks much better than black Reinhard.

These clown boots are really getting out of control. It doesn't look stylish or cool, it looks retarded.

I think he looks worse

*Tasogare

Bestiality?

Kamunagara.

Masada just can't write bad antagonists. Becoming b-rate villain in order to beat some sense into millennials - he's the hero we didn't deserve.

I mean just look at this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=tYtnx8ZhwzQ

What has this manga to do with this?

I love how that guy is voiced by Kurou from Demonbane.

Alright, alright, you can call it zuijin sou if you want.

Where the fuck is the uncensored version of the VN? what the fuck is taking so long?

hscenes are so fucking shitty there is literally no point in waiting for it.

It's a matter of principal for me.

>threadly reminder that Shiki can kill einherjar!

>literally a weaker Machina
>can't hit Schreiber
>can't tank a single hit from Eleonore

>implying Shiki can't kill the concept of being faster

He's not Ryougi

He can at least try!

Didn't Nasu nerf her a lot? At this point I am not sure if she can do that anymore

I like how almost every promo material for the game likes to promote either marie or rusalka the most, and now that the anime exists and it's marie route the bias is increasing.
Does anyone give a shit about Rea? Even in her own route she's overshadowed by Rusalka, and it's the true route too. Out of all girls, even Kasumi, she's pretty bland.

Rea is only overshadowed by Rusalka early on, although I will say that her involvement in her own route is minimal compared to the other heroines. Valeria ends up doing far more to combat Reinhard than Rea does in her route, but I guess Rea kind of pushed him into doing that in some degree.

She's getting a daki to celebrate the anime which Kasumi and Kei still lack.
I don't really think shes bland though, she just lacks screentime.

Doesnt Kei get one with the BDs or something? I remember I saw it a few threads back.

So Shiki wouldn't be faster than anybody?

Rea's route is the one that conclude and resolve a lot of characters' development that she ends up being the blandest of them all

Why is this aho so sexy?

>Masada just can't write bad antagonists
Hajun is a piece of shit, although that's kind of his entire point.

That's a tapestry

I hope so.
The only ones missing seats would be Kemono-kun, the Trinity, the sonnenkind and his replacement. 9 out of 13 seats are taken already meaning we’re short atleast 2 seats, 1 if someone already is his replacement. Knowing him he’ll likely find a way to solve it.

If I spend decades locked underground in complete darkness brainwashing myself into thinking that nothing exists except for me, will I become as autistic as Hajun?

I've already tried it; doesn't work desu

Probably. Although, you'll probably get wrecked by Snek and Ren if you try anything funny.

The fact that you've already acknowledged us to ask this means that you've failed.

Is it too late to get my own name and power from lord Mercurius?

Wait until the weekend.

guuuuurl

>The Black....
WE

How can Monika even compete?

Does the Senshinkan universe has interesting lore like Shinza universe?

Indeed.

KEMONO-DONO

It's still Masada, why wouldn't it?

Ask and ye shall receive.

He Himself shall bestow upon his knights the honor of the Trinity. As for Sonnenkind... Erdenkind is the current No. VI.

What said.

I'd like an ultra chuuni skill set too. I'm a Kei fan if that gives you ideas.

Today I shall grant and the title of Tomás de Torquemada. I have even added a dash of AccelSpammer's soul.

Tomás de Torquemada - A wretched, ill-fated girl who was forced to live her adolescence as a boy in order to avoid being branded and burned at the stake as a witch during the Spanish Inquisition. But alas, she was eventually unmasked by the Church. However, due to her exceptional circumstances along with her remarkable supernatural aptitude she was taken under their wing and was raised to become the Heretic Hunter.

Assiah:
Tamara’s relatively petite and delicate frame of youthful vital betrays her age and martial prowess. She is easily one of the oldest members of the Obsidian Table and she certainly does not lack the power to prove her seniority. Perhaps as a result of the one way road of her fate that she has walked over the course of centuries, she has earned the title of “master of all trades”. Born as a witch, raised as a knight, and lived as an assassin. In other words, she is well-versed in heretical grimoires, holy scriptures, and the art of the blade.

To sum it all up; her Assiah is her repertoire of magecraft and divine miracles.

I want to destroy everything
Give me some power chuuni snek

Reinhard is not very smart.

>Yetzirah: Advocatus Diaboli

Tamara’s Yetzirah, which takes the form of her arsenal of blasphemy and reverence. Her heretical tools include traditional Wicca tools including but not limited to: a pentacle, an athame, a wand, a chalice, a phylactery, and a mystical ring. Her Church tools include the following:

>Cap tenebrarum
A black hat which allows Tamara to mask her presence by becoming one with the world when worn.

>Memores salis quod in Tellure
A crossbow which instigates the salinification of anything that its bolts pierce.

>Vincula Sion et in Gehennam
The chains which can bind gods and devils alike. The farther its target is from the realm of the natural, the stronger and faster the chains will be.

>Argentum Tormentorum
A flintlock pistol which rejects the existence of the occult with its lustrous bullets of silver. There exists no vampire, werewolf, or witch that can withstand its cleansing glint.

>Adolebitque ad Veru
A cleric-blessed stake forged from robust oak that allows Tamara to sprout and launch hordes of stakes from within her territory when it is lodged into the ground. Those impaled shall have their very souls incinerated by the burning of the stake.

>Ferrum Crucem Frigora
A holy crucifix that is capable of warding against evil and danger with its powerful barrier.

>Uasis Argenteis Sanctitatis
A never ending fountain of holy water that can heal all wounds, so long as its recipient is not accursed.

>Officia Propria Sanctorum S. George Gladius Domini
A righteous longsword that mimics the holy cross with its quillion. It can combine with its oversized rectangular sheath to form a greatsword that perfectly embodies the crucifix.

Tamara’s long life has been one laden with lamentation. She regretted living as a boy. She regretted ending her brother’s life just to preserve her own. She regretted taking on the role of the executioner. She even regretted betraying her syndicate. In particular, the memories of witnessing thousands of young girls’ faces cloud over with despair over the course of her life filled her soul with abyssal anguish.

A traitor to sex.
A traitor to kin.
A traitor to familia.
A traitor to life.
A traitor to Satan.
A traitor to God.

“Loyalty” and “devotion” are concepts completely foreign to her crossroads of history. But despite it all -- she wishes to pave her own path. Her own fate. A one-way road of devotion. Devotion to the girls she put to death. For centuries she has searched for a way to atone for her sins. She craves to return the gift of life to the girls that she executed, at the very least. To be their chivalrous knight in shining armor on horseback is her dream. A childish desire perhaps partially derived from the idyllic tales of heroes and princesses that she has read. And so, Tamara has pledged her loyalty to the Longinus Dreizehn Orden with no regrets, all for the sake of undoing the wrongs of her past. Nothing and no one shall get in the way of her one-way road.

His giant ahoge isn't just for show.

>Beriah: “El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha”

Tamara’s Gudou-type Beriah, (t)he(i)r craving being “I want to devote myself to something with no regrets.”

Tamara mounts an angel-winged warhorse and draws the Holy Lance of Olyndicus with the vivification of her Beriah. “El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha” will allow Tamara’s speed and power to soar beyond heaven. When thrown, the Holy Lance of Olyndicus can pierce through time and space, allowing itself to skewer its targets’ bodies and souls BEFORE BEING THROWN with its unbending stria of certain demise. However, the lance will be irretrievable afterwards and her creation figment will collapse prematurely.

Should Tamara be empowered by the soul of her late brother Thomas, “El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha” will unleash its hegemony. He who favored the splendor of fantasy over the reality of foreknowledge will amplify the creation figment -- a power which overwrites reality with one's own desires -- even further. Thomas will support her sister’s indulgent fantasies by changing reality with the force of his own ideas. Once Tamara begins her joust, the tilting at windmills shall begin.

Any who oppose his sister shall have their desires deemed to be unfounded and vain. They will be the windmill to her sister’s giant. The dragon destined to be felled by the blade of the chevalier. Nothing and no thing shall be able to harm his dear sister, for she is “fictitious” and “illusory”. All other fantasies shall be rejected while the twins’ fantasies will be propelled to even greater heights.

He didn't even suspect it?

I'm spanish. This made me smile.

I am truly speechless in front of this great chuuni. My respect to you, Serpent of Foreknowledge.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PgRBhD_ntQ

He probably didn't expect him being high level god or something. He mentioned about desire to be "cornered".

“Day of wrath and doom impending, David’s word with Sibyl’s blending, Heaven and earth in ashes ending.”

“Oh, what fear man’s bosom rendeth, when from heaven the Judge descendeth, on whose sentence all dependeth.

“Wondrous sound the trumpet flingeth; Through earth’s sepulchres it ringeth; All before the throne it bringeth.”

“From the dust of earth returning, Man for judgement must prepare him; Spare, O God, in mercy spare him.”

“Lord, all-pitying, Jesus blest, Grant them thine eternal rest. Amen.”

>Tomás de Torquemada
>the first grand inquisitor of Spain
>Thomas means "twin"
>Tamara is the female variant of the name and also means "twin"
>two anons
>the church is evil
>heretic hunter
>magecraft
>she killed a bunch of girls, just like accel did with mikoto's clones
>wants to make up for it by joining the fight against FOREKNOWLEDGE (the mods)
>(一方通行アクセラレータ Ippō Tsūkō (Akuserarēta), lit. "One-Way Road")
>fucking don quixote
>I want to devote myself to something with no regret

Holy fuck the chuuni

Do we know how long Mercurius' heaven lasted for?

I wasn't expecting the spanish inquisition.
It's great.

According to atwiki, 30-40 thousands years multiplied by an extremely great number (10^60 or 10^72).

We know that Marie's was the shortest, and first one was the longest.

Old Man was the shortest Heaven, lasting about 5 thousands years.

>you will never have a Hajun tier law
Why live

Just get cancer

That incest bait with ghost younger brother.
Based Snek

Marie lasted even less. We know she got killed when the technology reached around our level.

Truly beautiful, once again I must applaud your creations.
Which seat shall Tamara occupy?

Wait what? I need more info

You need to try harder.

That's when you take it's take it without any context. The word can be used to directly infer eternity. Years in the VFB is more of a god subjective God-time instead of actual humans years. Look up hindu unit of time.

I'm trying to channel my infinite hatred for this impure world into warping reality but nothing's happening.
Do I simply need to hate more?

A burning passion, is it?

It has been said that desire was the cause for suffering and that the cessation of desire meant the cessation of suffering. When you stopped wishing things wouldn't fall apart, you'd stop suffering when they did.

As of now, the seat of acht.

I'm enjoying the second heaven. How about you user?

>born to early to become a badass cyborg
Nah