Mushishi

Why is everyone claiming that Mushishi is mainly for relaxing and has hardly any action or things happening whatsoever?
Even people who claim to have watched and enjoyed this show seem to have this sentiment, although this show is full of drama and partially also action which kept me on the edge of my seat in almost every episode.

Is a chill anime despite having a magical guy fighting ancient creatures, the way he handles it is what people see as relaxing.

its the pacing

It's deep. That's why we gloss over the stuff you mentioned

Whenever I can't fall asleep I just watch some Mushishi problem solved

Mushishi is a discount Kino no Tabi.

I hate when idiots like the same things I do. In this case stupid assholes like you that need to compare two great anime because your mind is too tiny to handle both and you can’t turn Ginko into your slut like you do with poor Kino.

because its literally ASMR: the anime

>and you can’t turn Ginko into your slut like you do with poor Kino.
You're making a lot of assumptions, user.

Why was there a hole in the mountain?

I think it's relaxing and atmospheric. Sometimes there's a mushi battle, but mostly it's Ginko wandering and doing medical examinations and listening to people's stories.

Kono no Tabi
>mainly social issues
>human to human conflicts
>moral of the story is to not get involved, you can't change the world, you can't save other people if they don't want to be saved
Mushishi
>man versus nature
>95% of conflicts are mushishi fucking shit up
>moral is that nature is nature, and it isn't human and can't be judged by human morals

Noggin is joggin

I'm watching it for the first time. I'm at Zoku Shou S2 EP3~. I watch an episode every night before sleep, very relaxing.
>that episode where teen Ginko fucking destroyed a mountain

I've never watched the final episode. I don't want it to be over.

Why try to counter his argument if you're going to prove it with feet fetish pictures?

Excuse me? You're the one perpetuating the idea that the picture has anything to do with a fetish.
To me it's just a cute picture of Kino that I decided to add to my post.

My counter point still stands.

0/10
Go back to /d/.

Please. Those meaty big toes you just want to put in your mouth. The subtle graceful curve of the arches. At the forefront of the image. You know what you're doing.

I thought Mushishi was dramatic and emotional when it wanted to be, but it's almost always very soft-spoken.

The music, the gentle tone of delivery. Even when Ginko's experiencing something terrifying, the story's never really too loud or bombastic about it.

I've only watched a few episodes of Kino.

Does it get more interesting? I feel like they introduce interesting ideas, but Kino's herself is such a passive and semi-apathetic voice that she doesn't really bother to explore them.

You got that the wrong way around my man :)

You guys are fucked and need help. They're just feet and there's nothing inherently sexual about them.
Don't reply to me again.

It gets as interesting as you want it to be.
Remember, with Kino's Journey you're just along for the ride. Kino is just a silent observer to the world around her, one that introduces you to different elements of the human condition. What you take away from each episode is all on you.

No I didn't, my man.

There are a few episodes about Kino's backstory, but mostly it's the same shit.

Now you're posting glasses fetish pictures. That delectable smirk. The way she coyly looks over the frames. The picture was made to fantasize about how you would deposit your seed on those lenses.

You're the one thinking those thoughts, user, not me.
You're sick and depraved.
These innocent pictures don't exist to fuel any sort of fetish whatsoever.

Finally a wholesome and loving picture of how Kino is happy and just wants to share a drink of coffee. I was worried about you with all these sick pictures you keep posting.

Wait. Look again.

Nah she says in right there in plain Japanese. Unless you think coffee is sexual?