Was this thing supposed to be this good? I thought I was going to drop it in 2 volumes

Was this thing supposed to be this good? I thought I was going to drop it in 2 volumes...

How does the manga compare to the anime? Is it better? I know it was longer.

Manga > Anime
Anime skips final arc

good job bumping this shitty thread, learn to sage next time

Its one of the best battle shounen ever made. Very straightforward and consistently

Thanks for the advice.

So repetitive and predictable = good shonen nowadays? Fuck that. I'll take Bleach over that any day of the week.

The anime cut off the last manga arc and changed the end of the arc prior to that, so there's like 5/6 manga volumes with different/extra material

Oh it's true. Not that bad thou

the manga is pretty good I remember finishing it years ago, definitely not bad if you like shounen shit

>taking Bleach over Zatch Bell
At least Zatch Bell's artwork improves and it doesn't forget about any of its side characters.

Read >So repetitive and predictable = good shonen nowadays? Fuck that. I'll take Bleach over that any day of the week.

You are such a shit eater...
Bleach is way more predictable and repetitive FUCKING REPETITIVE than Gash. Stick the bait up your ass.

You're unable to read and wrong just for an opportunity to call me names. How odd

Gash bell is one of my favorite shounen

It is pretty solid, a gem in the middle of the sea of oversaturated shit that is the shonen market.

how do you skip a final arc? its the last arc.
all I know is they reached all the way to zeon but instead of clear, they get faustodo or something like that. basically a kaiju momodo.

>calls ZB repeitive and predicatable
but never-mind the fact that this is among the greats of shonen because it did tropes so well with emotions and comedy, has some damn good characters that never feel like a waste of space (except clear) and each character feels alive and not an archetype.
>take bleach over zb
>"its predictable, so I'll take something even more preditable"
if this was bait, it's a damn good one cause I fucking replied.

Why are you incapable of reading just what it is I wrote down?

Then I'm gonna go ahead and give a chance to explain what it is I am incapable of reading what you wrote down, cause clearly it went over my head. go ahead, user. the floor is yours.

the author broke his wrist,while the faudo arc was about to the end,but they couldn't stop airing so he let them do what ever,No clear is the last arc after Faudo,Clear has nothing to do with the anime,The anime ended the faudo arc better for me,was cooler,the last arc was really bad for the last 10 chapter,but everything between it was good

Why should I when you unironically call shonen a genre.

Read the manga, it's the best way to experience it. The anime does have some good music scenes though like with Very Melon and Coral Q, worth looking up videos on YouTube.

>I have no argument
ok bait then, got it.

Wonder what raiku's next great work gonna be about? I hope it's not puzzle related, puzzles are cool but I've had enough of phi-brain.

>I have autism: the post
Why is it so hard for people to concede that a term can take on different meanings in accordance to the context it's used. Yeah, we get it, shounen is a demographic, but is it that hard to understand that in the context of Gash Bell being called a shounen it's meant to compare it to other power-oriented action manga with rising stakes amongst other similarities that run in shounen-oriented publications? Most people will understand what you mean when you say battle shounen, it's just an easy way to categorize a certain type of action manga, bitching about that makes you sound more like a pseud than anything.

Reading isn't your forte. Why should I value your input when you're at best a surface level reader?

>So repetitive and predictable
Care to elaborate on either point? Or are we just shit flinging right now?

He's just a troll with baseless arguments AKA generic bait. The fact that you guys are replying to him means that he got what he wanted

Jesus Christ, stop being so pretentious.

Literally there >Very straightforward and consistently

Kanchome a best. Started with joke powers but his final one was easily one of the most overpowered ones.

And what does that mean? I'm just asking you to clarify since saying two words doesn't really mean anything.

People can just say anything, but backing it up is another.

Man I should reread Zatch, it’s been a while.

stop feeding the bait, he has no argument.

yeah felt really disgusting how he was removed from the finale.
I get that he was supposed be a joke character but there were other joke character that still had effective lvl 1 spells like that rabbit ear momodo

some one storytimed the whole thing last year. It was glorious.

>stop feeding the bait, he has no argument.
I know but it's fun to poke them.

I wanted to see more Ashuron instead of Clear Note wanking himself

I was expecting justice momodo to be a screaming JUSTICE autist, was not ready for what i got.

>Very straightforward and consistently
Literally fucking right there. Why are you doing this to me? It's not fucking funny

>>Very straightforward and consistently
Consistently what user? Tell me?

I liked how except for the spell debut episodes, where they obviously took the spotlight, battles were a game of chess between the opponents, picking the right abilities at the right time and against the right opponent. Even level 1 spells got some use unless a latter spell was a full blown upgrade of it rather than a different effect.

The thing is: why is straightforward and consistent bad?

>So repetitive and predictable = good shonen nowadays? Fuck that. I'll take Bleach over that any day of the week.
>>Very straightforward and consistently
>asked multiple times what does he mean
>"Very straightforward and consistently"
of coruse! it was so fucking obvious how could I have missed something so simple this entire time, oh man, user, you sure showed how dumb and intelligible I am, me being the simple Neanderthal that I am couldn't possibly understand what you were trying to say unless spoken to me like a cavemen. thank you so much for enlightening me with your wisdom.

Learn to fucking read. I asked a question. It's that fucking simple.

I'm tired of your bait
>I asked a question
which you ended with a statement that followed your question which implied you think bleach was excused from being repetitive and predictable. and I did answer your question as to why most anons like ZB and what was good about it .explained that bleach has the same shit you were complaining about with ZB but instead of debating your argument, you decide to shit fling like a retard having a tantrum
>learn to fucking read
after you learn how sentences work.

>it's bait
Then don't reply. If all you want to be in the end is think you're right. Then stick to that.

Faggots

It was better before it had long story arcs

I completely agree with you.

what do you mean?