The next Little Witch Academia stream will be quite crowded, featuring the VAs of Akko, Diana, Lotte, Amanda and Sucy

The next Little Witch Academia stream will be quite crowded, featuring the VAs of Akko, Diana, Lotte, Amanda and Sucy.

While OVA Diana isn't totally one dimensional, she clearly lacks TV Diana's depth and nuances. It's not exactly worse, but the OVA version was a really straightforward character. TV is a mold breaker.

I'm glad Megumi let Yoko out of her box THIS time...

>Bigger Growth Potential

This.

>TV is a mold breaker.
TV is literally a blue character ojou stereotype with borderline mary sue elements except with some development.

OVA Diana would have ended up being second fiddle to Akko eventually.

TV Diana is a boring mary-sue who always has everything magically fixed for her. The one time she messed up with the papodilla, she still got everyone eating out of her hand. Fuck that.

To the user who said that Diana was the deepest character in the show: That she was the most decently written out of the bunch doesn't mean she's the "deepest".

TV Diana is Ayumi from Glass Mask mixed with Dekisugi from Doraemon.

She was the deepest because she has the most depth. What else is there to say?

I don't get what you're trying to say. The only character who had her problems magically fixed for her was Akko. Diana won the race fair and square.

>VAs of Akko, Diana
you said that the last time too

>I must leave Luna Nova to help my family
>Oh hey Akko comes in and fixes everything
Diana is always right, the best at everything, and even when she isn't, everyone still loves her. That's fucking annoying. Deep, my ass.

But how? How does that would make her look like a second fiddle?

>What else is there to say?
Nothing, because you clearly don't have an argument.

She has the most internal conflicts and is a multifaceted character. Even Ursula is considerably more straightforward.

That says more about Akko's character than about Diana.

And Diana wasn't always right. She was wrong about the parasites, about Akko, about the fairy workers, about running away from Luna Nova, about her jealousy towards Akko.

If with this you're implying anything related to Main Character status, then you're wrong. Diana is as much as main character as Lotte Sucy and Ursula are, but unlike Akko, she's not the protagonist. So Akko being relevant for certain circumstances or plot reasons doesn't mean she would play second fiddle.

>And Diana wasn't always right. She was wrong about the parasites, about Akko, about the fairy workers, about running away from Luna Nova, about her jealousy towards Akko.
And yet she never suffered any consequences for any of it. Not once.

Diana was wrong more times than any character in the show other than Ursula and Croix. But I guess the other characters didn't even get the chance to be wrong due to lack or relevance or screentime.

>She has the most internal conflicts
I have to agree with this.
>and is a multifaceted character.
I'm sorry, but no. That can change in future seasons, though.

Amanda, Constance and Jasminka suffered consequences once. Lotte as well. Akko and Chariot were the only characters to actually experience significant repercussions for their mistakes.

How come when Chariot uses her teacher attire you can see her naked thighs above the boots, but when she takes it off for fighting you see full-body tights.
inb4 it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit

They changed oufits with magic multiple times.

>inb4 it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit
But that's literally the most reasonable explanation, same with her hair color change.

Yes and? That doesn't invalidate what I said.
Diana gets her cock sucked by the universe itself, that shit's annoying as fuck. I have no interest in watching someone who can do no wrong because she's the best at everything forever except at expressing emotions. Fuck that shit.

>inb4 it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit
B-But...

What exactly do you count as being punished. She was depressed over getting Moonlit Witch title despite knowing Akko did better than her. She wasn't chosen by Shiny Rod because she didn't have a worthy ambition. She lost her dream because she couldn't handle societal pressure. She was about to lose her household and place in the academy because of her clinging to traditions and only avoided it by growing over them. All her punishment is internal, because she gave everything up to look perfect on the outset, you just fail to see beyond it, same way most in-universe characters did.

>What exactly do you count as being punished.
Something tangible, corporeal, if you want. Akko constantly has shit exploding in her face, other characters shitting on her, making decisions that almost cost her her life, actual fucking failure. Diana at worst has "feeling sad while everyone praises her".

Funny, I'd say being unhappy is worse than risk of death.

Do we know the name of the song for the game or if there is going to be one? As for Diana, the writers and production sure did treat her like glass, weren't Hannah and Barbara going to dump her once she lost her status due to a fire that wiped out her entire estate? Also Lotte nendo soon? I need the trio to be complete

Personality flaws are more interesting than simply being unskilled.

Sounds like they did a favor to Hannah and Barbara more than anything else.

Sure, but the only personality flaw Diana has is that she represses her emotions. This means she'll react similarly to any situation, which is boring. Akko for example is stubborn, impulsive and impatient, which allows her to get into far more interesting situations and display a wider range of reactions. In a visual medium like this, watching Diana react composed to anything the universe throws at her (which is little enough) is boring as shit.

Plenty of anime classics have worked with characters considerably more composed and competent and cold than Diana. I don't get your point.

>In a visual medium like this, watching Diana react composed to anything the universe throws at her (which is little enough) is boring as shit.
Not everyone turns into a raging autist when bad shit happens to them user.

had a really dumb idea last night
gonna try and make that idea a thing

Everything that you said about Diana is genuinely more fitting for Sucy. She spends most of the show with a bored look on her face, her status is never compromised, she is never humiliated and she almost always has stuff go her way.

Get this tumblr shit out of here.

Calm yourself

I want Akko to spread her legs in front of exposing her puffy vag glistening with little magic witch fluid

part 1 of the dumb thing done

>Do we know the name of the song for the game or if there is going to be one?
Forgot the fucking name but its going to be performed by the girl who did the ending themes of the series
>weren't Hannah and Barbara going to dump her once she lost her status due to a fire that wiped out her entire estate?
Im glad that didnt happened
>Also Lotte nendo soon?
Hopefully, yesterday Tattun said she got the most QC out of the three, so she will surely be a cute figure to own

In the very first episode, she's almost stoned by a giant cockatrice. Her status isn't compromised because she has no status. None of the teachers or other characters praise her for her mere existence. Her reactions are more often deadpan snark than mere non-reaction and she's selfish as can be.
Also her design is more unique.

She isn't entertaining to watch. Simple as that.

For you.

Connie is so cute

Yup. Reminder that only Diana and Amanda haven't been attacked by Akko in this way

Constanze is for Sucy

bleh

Who requested it her? Because thank you so much.

My girlfriend does that, Is that just something chicks do?

I guess stuffed animals are a girls eternal companions or something

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE ACTUALLY DID IT. Thought it was a total long-shot when I submitted it!

Is there anyone cuter than Ursula?

Chariot

kek

Diana!

Only when she's embarrassed,

I feel like it should be the other way around.

Imagine LWA without Diana

You are my Lord and savior, user. Thank you!

I literally can't, she's more essential to the story than Sucy, Lotte, and whole Amanda's team combined.

No

>Okay, Diana, are you ready for our big stream together?
>Y-Yes, Megu- I mean, Akko.. I'm s-so happy..
>Megumi tightens the rope around Yoko's neck.
>Haha! I'm so happy, Diana! Finally the world will get to see our love!
>tears stream down Yoko's face as she knows that she is well and truly broken

Her role to the story is essential, her chararacter isn't. The next plot might end up with Sucy or Amanda becoming essential as well for all we know.

Her character is essential to Akko's. She's there as an eternal goal to surpass.

Without Diana? Nope. She cemented as Akko's rival. Now with less Diana? Absolutely.

>Chariot is despised for putting on magic shows
>Marjoline is revered for being a rockstar
What's with the double standards?

Maybe Marjoline's career is purely musical focused without magic.

While Chariot wanted to spread love with it.

To Akko's character, huh. I guess when you put it that way, yeah, she's essential, just like Chariot is essential as well.

Can i ask why did you wrote this?

I wish we saw more of Woodward fucking with people.

>Marjoline is revered for being a rockstar
I don't recall this.

Fucking with Croix was pretty fun, though.

Don't underestimate Lotte and Sucy, nor any other bond she has or might form with other characters.

All it's missing is Akko's amused reaction and Diana looking a bit embarrased, but still this is 100/10.

I want Ursula to be my wife

Anyone got that image of H&B in Halloween outfits? Barbs is Frankenstien. It showed up on my Twitter feed but it was a like by some artist I didn't immediately identify and because Twitter is a piece of shit I can't find it again, and can't go through all of the pixiv artists that I've followed to see their likes.

I hope the stream shows the co op and the "battle party" update.

Thanks bud

Fuck, looks almost like something Shiori would made, do you know the name of the artist?

pretty sure that actually is shiori

>no Belief stat

Huh, missed that one too. Nice one.

>No Diana
>No one tries to heal the Jennifer Tree, leading to the cocoons swelling, drawing Akko to the scene
>No one saves her from falling off the Shooting Star, possibly leading to a major concussion or worse
>No one winds up inspiring Akko to do her best for the Sacrifice, leading her to carry the Shiny Rod with her allowing her to save the Ghost and unlock a word
>No one to partner with for the "Old and New Magic" Word

The memes, Jack.

>Check Twitter
Yeah it is, she posted it just like, an hour ago.

literally everyone else

>Akko only one in a miniskirt
Have they explained yet why she's such a slut?

>Diana
>better than anyone

Yes. She thinks the shorter skirt is cuter, so she mods hers.

this.

witches are NOT for lewding

>No Akko
>Sucy gets eaten by the bird
>Lotte goes to Luna Nova alone
>Diana accidentally kills all the butterflies
>No shiny rod showing itself, thus no interest in Luna Nova from Croix
>Dick head dragon takes stone, Diana never learns of the problem because her rep has been shattered by the butterfly genocide she caused.
>Luna Nova closes
>Hobo Ursula, extra dickish Andrew to rub salt on Diana's wounds.
>Diana has to do nothing but watch her aunts sell out the family name because with no Akko, there's nobody to spring her from her aunt's trap.

>witches are NOT for lewding
Akko lewds herself

not intentionally, see

She has exactly same standard skirt as Diana and Amanda. It's Sucy and Lotte who have longer skirts than usual.

stop, I don't like these bad end scenarios...

You forgot Lotte and her family turning into moss and dissipating.