*Inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Sup Forums WILL TAKE BACK FACEBOOK BEFORE YEAR'S END, WE SHALL REDPILL THE BOOMERS AS WE DANCE ON ZUCK'S GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_4457.jpg (1225x1177, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-maxine-waters-brags-obamas-extensive-database-everyone-video/
channel4.com/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are they thinking will happen?

Lol... the deep state will turn it into another Yahoo

Facebook has deliberately screwed up beyond belief. It’s difficult for normies to comprehend how much they have stifled through and given away insofar as our collective information since its mere creation. Mark knew.

Feels good man.

Question is, will this bring an end to the censorship of right-wing pages?

Social Media Regulations on Privacy when?

This is why I exclusively shitpost on LinkedIn

How is he going to pay for robot legs now?

Why did it take so long for people to realize this though? It has been leaked for years that Facebook is used to store data on citizens.
I guess some powerplay is happening in the background. Facebook directed people away from Trump's Facebook and made the amount of visitors on Trump's posts fall by ~40%. Considering Trump was connected by the "leaker" to the whole thing, in hope of taking Trump down with the fall of Facebook.

Mark knew and normies knew and this is what facebook does as a business. No one broke into their system or hacked them. Big paying customers get special access and onsite solutions engineering from facebook personnel. Facebook wasn't there to collect 'evididence'. They were there to hide a mutual business deal. Otherwise, why would Cambridge let them in their office :
> Oh hey Goy, were here to collect evidence against you.. let us in
Yeah, because this makes fucking sense.

Ultimately, it was normies and the left that brought them down which is pure pottery. W.r.t to data harvesting, tons of normies knew about this.... and they still kept using the service.

They knew they just didn't care. I talked to tons of normies and non-normies about it and they simply didn't give a shit or felt it was worth the social currency the platform produced for them. They didn't care personally and they certainly didn't care for the larger impact of their lack of consideration (Fueling a monster).
> Power play
Yeah, the left/liberals are eating themselves. It's what happens in the late stages of a cycle.

I don't use goybook. I need a quick rundown

they're saving Israel for last, to include the dually's

you don't seem to be aware of what's happening
social media is getting shut the fuck down
alternate thinking is getting shut the fuck down
Sup Forums is next

The only reason they're panicking is because they thought conservatives were just too stupid to leverage big data to their advantage.

Zuxx last name is not Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg means 'Sugar Mountain', a treasure trove of data where all of the Facegoys dawx themselves.

I'd say with the whole muh Russian hacking the election narrative going down the drain, it's trump and muh Facebook narrative coming online, pathetic really.

Attached: DEXATI20180314215440.png (1079x866, 629K)

>removes 4ch-monkeys
>10 more sites appear out of nowhere organically
>another layer of privacy added by encrypting MAC's and IP's
>then the data is sent through block chain to further scramble the data/eggs
>the total lag time added to posting comments/threads is no more than 1.3 milliseconds; the blink of an eye

Attached: 82173727.jpg (680x806, 139K)

>social media
>thinking

yeah like what happened to pirate radio
yeah like what happened to the millions of newspapers that popped up after the invention of the printing press
these people lost the fucking election and they'll conflate it all as nazi or russian psyops
and they're in a hurry midterms are coming up
it's over, we lost

Good. LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR

LOL I want to see shitposting LinkedIn pages
>I made 3 albums of Moon Man
>I participated and these various raids
>Traps aren't gay

Ya that's THEIR job. I hate these hypocrites so much. These are the very people that bragged about doing it for 8 years under Obama.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/flashback-maxine-waters-brags-obamas-extensive-database-everyone-video/
But you know that's totally cool and ok. I can't stand these people. How do they live with themselves? I guess they don't keep any mirrors in their homes?

(((((They))))) won't shut down Sup Forums as it would create refugee crisis of redpilled autist flooding the entire internet altogether. This is their containment board

Micro sats are getting cheaper and cheaper and Elon Musk and others want to launch internet satellites that are way closer then the far away geostationary ones we have now that have such high latency. I think within 10 years you'll be able to rent server space in space for a reasonable price then what can the government fags do shoot down the satellite that is holding everyone elses info as well?

channel4.com/news/

Bros, why is this timeline getting so fucking good?

It's also a valuable information source and information clearing house. With Sup Forums you can read and release information signals in ways that are not possible on more moderated platforms.

feds love it

>implying we haven't all been assessed on the threat matrix and the time isn't urgent

Why do Democrats shoot themselves in the foot?
Without the censor of conservatives on Social Media, Liberals will never win again.

I agree, they are pushing this everywhere. In my local shit tier newspaper, the cartoon today was a republican elephant sucking private data from Facebook... implying republicans hacked Facebook and stole information

this game has been played before. 4ch-monkeys have been saying "Oh shit! They're gonna shut us down!" for a decade, and yet .... They know that there will be a ground swell of sites that appear if 4ch gets martyr'd, so they're allowing because it is a constant stream of data; they love some data. They also get the benefit of always having an evil boogeyman to point at, blaming their actions on Whitey. And the creme' de la creme' is that 4ch-monkeys are training their AI's to be smarter. In kind, 4ch-monkeys turn their intelligent AI's into Nazi's. You can't make this shit up.

Attached: subversives.png (954x258, 89K)

user, quote walls are for niggers.
Don't be a nigger.

I think we died in 2012 and this is the afterlife where anything can happen now don't let your memes be dreams user

Fuck you

Can I join the ape-like chest thumping hysteria with you guys?

>this game has been played before. 4ch-monkeys have been saying "Oh shit! They're gonna shut us down!" for a decade, and yet
yeah I was there, at least since 2011
this is different from kicking over cardstands on webcams and raiding video games tho (the elections)
think about it the only thing they need to stop is anonymous posting and enforce their "hate speech" laws
if twitter, facebook and reddit require say, mandatory identity verifications that's all it takes from "Sup Forums culture" to propagate

They were banking on Hillary winning and covering their asses

Make Facebook Great Again

Attached: IMG_4180.jpg (1280x929, 347K)

>TAKE BACK GARBAGE

Attached: 1447202477526.jpg (342x298, 40K)

It's just getting started. It's what's known as Ouroboros. In the late stages of a cycle, the snake doesn't know its consuming its own tale. It's a natural cycle of birth/life/death. The idiot left/liberal is consuming itself completing the cycle. It can't be prevented because they are unaware and the powered force beyond their conception. The corpse will serve as the nutrients for a new cycle...

Attached: luxor.jpg (2485x1688, 219K)

kek quality rundown

Attached: IMG_2398.jpg (644x334, 35K)

Because kike and vegetarian faggot will bring down drumpf. can't get better than that.

Attached: 1509777749269.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Sup Forumsbook
running on port 1488

then you know that Sup Forums evolved from Sup Forums and Sup Forums posts some horrendous nasty shit. /b. is still kickin'
Translation: We ain't goin' anywhere as a mind meld. The power level is over 9k and increasing organically. The Normans are waking up. The evangelicals realize that they've been had for a very very long time. People are gravitating to newchans daily. Accelerationism is a "thing". There will be casualties on both sides; but we're reciprocating on a spiritual level.

Attached: 5ac983f06d.jpg (500x307, 52K)

They never bothered learning about their opposition. I mean we make it hard due to larping but spend enough time and you will figure out the core of what drives the majority of right leaning people. On the other hand we know them all too well due to their dominance of the media and other platforms. It's one of the reasons I don't consider them evil but misguided. You can actually learn a lot from them. They aren't wrong all the time and some have the best intentions. Unfortunately the path to hell is paved with best intentions. Their biggest problem is their assuredness that they are right and history is on their side. Watch the reactions to the Trump victory from the high level democrats in the program "the last year" to see what I'm talking about. They are very intelligent people but don't understand because they never bothered to. Their mind is elsewhere but half of America matters.

I can't help but assume that Zucc is voluntarily taking a dive so that they can attach even more baseless scandal to Trump's presidency.

That seems the most likely scenario here. But then again I haven't truly believed anything i've read for the past 3 years.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Zuck sold almost half a billion in stock last month.

Attached: 1518732378252.png (957x718, 1.51M)

Kike's exit at tops.. Zuck has an auto-trade currently divesting of $13-18 billion worth of shares that will complete by 2019. He served his purpose, got boatloads of cash, and is likely shuffling off to the next thing soon.

This is a product of endless leftist fishing expeditions that eventually have hooked and will continue to hook their own.

This

$900 million more since Monday also, heard it on the radio less than a hour ago. He lost $5B in net worth over the weekend.

Go away FBI

Attached: 1512966249946.gif (338x314, 1.21M)

Attached: zuckfuck.jpg (621x748, 61K)

I fear the west is sliding towards fullblown bolshevism at an ever increasing rate, and I see them winning
I don't want that, I don't want a nazi west either. All I want is all nations in Europe to have their own borders and America to remain America

I just do contract work m8. No worries from me.

See : He's had an auto divesture trade on for some time. It's public info, he's selling ~$13-18 billion worth of his share holdings

>Sup Forums is next
being this new

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>throws a bunch of hooks in the water trying to uncover "corruption"
>end up catching nothing but dems and jews

Who woulda thunk? Its like #metoo all over again.

>then you know that Sup Forums evolved from Sup Forums

Actually we evolved from /news/

Attached: 1474231944115.png (326x1012, 158K)

>Mark knew.
Are you a boomer, or just new to all of this? Of course "Mark knew", he was the architect in charge of it, you dumbass. The guy has a star of David in his jacket for fuck's sake, and you type out "Mark knew." like it's some kind of revelation.

Attached: 1495798573407.jpg (560x292, 190K)

Nigger social media is where normies go to be sheep in the cave
All this pushing and pulling to get nature and proven fact out of social media is already making people leave the cave, and if they're going to blow the cave wide open by getting rid of social media, it all will have been for naught and we get our race war

how can you take back something that has always belonged to roasties?
of course not. the right will be censored until we hang all the seditious traitors to the constitution in this country.

And where did those safe lads come from, you reckon?
I'm a refu/b/ from '08

Didn't he kick a bunch of native Hawaiians off his island or something?

>conservatives learn to use big data in political campaigns
>suddenly facebook gets fed'ed

man they were really sleeping in the past election cycles I guess... But still, a lot of good can come of this (pic related)

Attached: Untitled.png (820x485, 324K)

Not to sell an ideology, but to clarify the difference between a euphemism and a definition. The concept(s) around NatSoc work under the roof of every functional white household. It is not for everyone. And no one is suggesting that a Nationalist ideal is right for the entire planet. The reason Germany was destroyed is that it worked too well. It was destroyed for the same reason(s) that JFK/RFK were murdered, Gaddafi was murdered, Saddam Hussein was hung, and why the entire US POTUS-supporter group fears seeing Trump get JFK'd.
>Nationalism does not equal Globalism
>Nationalism is the antithesis/anathema of globalism
>There is no such thing as National Bolshevism. It's a symantic lie. Bolshevism is Communism is JWO

Fuck you guys I'd vote for him

At least he'll now know that his elitist buddies would eat their own, including him for trying to become president

also VR waifu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

This

Friendly PSA from the non-niggers of Sup Forums, don't be a nigger and quote-wall.

who cares Hawaiian natives are awful people.

LMFAO yes, shut Sup Forums down, that will surely end well.

Can you blame them?
Their entire cultural identity is one big tourist attraction.
On the face of it that's all being Hawaiian means, and the last great Hawaiian cultural icon was Barack Obama.
The one before that is scared shitless of flying so she hasn't been off the archipelago since the late 70s.

checked went to school with the guy who masterminded Obama's big data operation. He did a lecture tour about it.

I guess all the university experts who reeee trump all day long have goldfish memories.

So there is probably documented (video of seminar) evidence that lefties lauded this as a high achievement, but is a crime now.

>They aren't wrong all the time and some have the best intentions. Unfortunately the path to hell is paved with best intentions.
You capture a key point about human nature user. Liberalism is built on the evolutionary drive to please your fellow group members to secure your survival. Lefties are soybois because it's an evolutionary trait - be cooperative to ensure you're useful. However, the media has made this trait a low level addiction for those on the left. Lefties are soooo desperate to make themselves useful that they want to change society for the better so that people applaud them for their efforts - thus making the lefties feel good about themselves.

Like you said, it's just sad because they're not bad, it's just an evolutionary circuitry that's gone bad and has now created a feedback loop that can only be destroyed by either the destruction of the left or civilization as we know it.

I guess I could probably dig some up, but what's the point? Half the people in the world can see what's in front of their noses and the other half will never allow themselves to do that.

Exactly. One only need sit back and enjoy the credits scroll. The new movie is about to start and as nature would have it, the old is ended just in time

>FBI shuts down their own honeypot
lol

>feds love loli, MLP, BLACKED, and traps
It all makes sense

They didn't care because they had no reason to. Now that they can link blumpf with it, now they're mad.

They remember it, they just don't give a fuck because they consider what they did 'necessary'. Expect 0 remorse from these people and expect them to do these things over, and over, and over, until you are screaming in rage and burning their mansions down.

everybody's human m8

I don't get it either. How can you be such a blatant hypocrite and imagine that you're a good person? Really activates the almonds.

>I don't want a nazi west either
this is why Europe will end up with
> fullblown bolshevism
You cannot have your cake and eat it too. There is no middle ground anymore, the left took it. If you want peace then you must be willing to make sacrifices.

I'm convinced they're just brain damaged Yuri style. They're not actually capable of rational thought as you or I would know it.

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

Almost everything you say, search, and type is recorded by facebook monitoring software, i wonder what the common normie will think when they realise theyre favourite lefty shills have always been against them.

Where do I apply? Already sent my diaper mlp loli BBC folder to fbi.gov/tips
Ill bring donuts each friday

Fienstien calling Cambridge Analytica to testify before the Senate. My guess is Trump will convince Dems to write a bill for Soc. media free speech and privacy protections.

It's easy to be a low-level schlub somewhere in the outskirts of the military-intelligence complex. If you want to be a big guy then you don't ask; you either know or you get recruited.

Normies didn't care being spied. They will only care if some fucking retard has brain shortcut and randomly start blaming Zuck. It's like streets dogs. One dog gets a dream about getting run over by bus, wakes up and start barking furiously, other dogs follows. Its quite funny.

Wait Zuck was pro Trump this whole time?!?

I just want to watch anime and afford weeb shit, getting paid to shitpost sounds fun to. Id join the reptilians meme division.

Maybe I'm missing something, but don't free phone apps, browsers, etc do the same kind of shit as this firm? What about the combination of Google search, Android, and Chrome?

How is collecting userdata and making a profile news?

Also, this firm was hired by the Cruz campaign so one can easily question its effectiveness.

Zuck made a mistake somewhere. We will never know.

meh I don't get paid to shitpost even if I do it while I'm supposed to be getting paid to develop tech to spy on shitposters

weeb life is is where it's at. I'm thinking of what to do instead of this gig, since life is really better like growing plants and fixing things and doing other forms of honest work even though it's interesting to see a small bit of the matrix from the inside.

turns out zucc is the mastermind behind trump, brexit, gamergate, Sup Forums, l3ddit, Sup Forums, otherchan, and habbo hotel raids

Just like Weistein. but this might be just my paranoia; can't really say what it is.