This didn't just fucking happen

This didn't just fucking happen

I also thought Nisio was a hack when I saw this for the first time but after getting a good night's sleep, I realized that Togame deserved it after all.

You honestly didn't see it coming?

This. I'm more disappointed about the fight we never saw.

A lonely anime woman doing lonely woman mistakes.
tragic

Did she? I prefer Hitei but Togame didn't really do anything heinous. All Mawani and Hakuhei betrayed her first so they aren't innocent (plus all the sympathetic Mawani was kill by either onee-San or Emonzaemon). The ronin probably actually wanted to die. Only person didn't deserved it is the Miko but even then she killed other before and Togame did feel bad about it. Her proclaiming that she will kill MC when it all end may be just a lie (to him and herself) to help him move on.

Good thing it happened. Gave us the best episode of the show after that.

It's the pinnacle of the series, it needed to happen even if I didn't want it to

we saw it, in the preview

we couldnt protect her smile

>well animated 25 seconds worth of a fight just for a ruse
Never gets old

I don't know if this was worth protecting.

Lies and slander

God damnit I was so invested in the couple.

Hey user,
cheerio

Episode 10 goes through her motivations and basically resolves all the conflicts of the show. Everything that comes after is just fancy window dressing. Tougame was, in the end, an irrideemable villain who knows that what she's doing won't benefit anyone, least of all herself, but decides to go through with her plan to assasinate the shougun anyway because she's a sociopath who schemes and then makes everything and anything in the world subservient to those schemes.

Togame is one of my favorite anime characters, her motivations and goals and the way she goes about achieving these things is so damn interesting. Like she knows what she's doing isn't right and won't benefit her in the long run but her pride and ego won't let her get away from these things. She is always tied down because of her past and can't even forgive an almost completely innocent man just because he was the son of the man that murdered her father.
I often wonder if togame hadn't died back then, and completed her mission would she have killed shichika? Maybe she would have ordered him to kill himself with a teary eyed face or maybe she would've backed down at the last possible moment?

if it wasn't for that episode I would have rewatched this series so many times

She is dead, Jim. Traitors deserve to die, only best girls like Hitei should get the guy.

At least he hooks up with superior girl at the end.

>Maybe she would have ordered him to kill himself with a teary eyed face
Maybe this, but with a smiling villainous face instead. She will give a lengthy edgy speed just like all other villains before hand, just to be stopped by Hitei anyway.

Yes but best episode is coming up

There is nothing wrong with wanting revenge though

>nothing wrong
Except if you want to live by the sword, you will die by the sword, which happened to her.

Yeah but she wasn't wrong to want revenge for what happened to her though

I stopped watching anime for like 6 months after I finished this.

If you remember, her dad was a traitor who rebelled against the nation and thus was executed, but Ichika's dad was kind enough to spare her life, she should feel graceful for that instead of wanting to take revenge on everyone.

No I seriously doubt that. You see Togame wasn't evil she just couldn't forgive and let go of the past.

>voiced by Yukarin
Pottery.

Nah fuck this

delete that

Is the Shaft version even out yet

She was. Shichika was an innocent man unrelated to the murder of her father, sure he was the son of the man that killed her Father but he hadn't directly wronged her.

There's going to be a Shaft version?

This series was made in a country that believes blood types determine who you are as a person.

Family lineage also plays a big role. If you're related to Hitler then you're literally Hitler.

The series explicitly stated that she was an evil person right down to the core.

Best girl won

You're right, it happened years ago.

I've finished this show just yesterday. I cried like a bitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh no im dumb

they re-aired it with a new shaft op which i haven't found and ED

dude i read that

Why this triggers people so much? The other bitch is dead and spent her last minutes basically telling him tgat she loves him but was gonna kill anyway because MUH REVENGE!

Just cause she's evil it dosen't mean that she dosen't have a heart. Her last words were basically "I know I'm evil and I would've killed you if I lived but I still love you"