How much time do you spend watching anime Sup Forums?

How much free time a day/week do you have to spend on watching anime?

I've got about 8 hours after work on weekdays, probably spend around 4 hours watching during that period.

What about you?

>How much free time a day/week do you have to spend on watching anime?
24/7, I'm not slave to work or study.
>How much time do you spend watching anime Sup Forums?
Depends on my mood. I can watch 12 episode one day and 2 other since I have many others fun weeb stuffs to do.

Same here, I don't work so I have 20 hrs. of free time (the remaining 4 hours for bathing, eating, etc). I usually get through two series a day, so I'd say I watch 12 hrs. a day out of 20.

>I don't work
>after work
Who are you trying to fool?

probably the same as you, ~5 hours give or take

jesus fuck, how do you sustain yourselves?

Stop samefagging already.

Less time than I waste checking Sup Forums
I think I watched one episode this whole month. 20 minutes.

depends on how much free time I have during the week since it changes a lot. I like to try to get in at least 15 episodes of anime a week

>samefag
n-nani?

Is this a contest? I watch a couple episodes on whatever's airing this season.

Nice edit. But the IP counter is pretty obvious about it.

I usually binge watch one entire series a month regardless of how many episodes there are.

I typically spend around 60 to 90 minutes a day watching anime and/or reading manga.

I'm 27 live with my parents, so I have full day free, and spend it about 8 hours on Sup Forums and 5 hours on anime.

Lately it's been down to about an hour pr. day. I have school and guitar practice and shit.

I haven't watched anime in months. When I did, I spent quite a few hours a week on watching.

This.

22 Minutes on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. EVERY WEEK

I save my free time by watching anime at work.

I have 2-3 weeks of break between shows so i can digest what ive seen

idk my man,

i mostly watch 2-4 episodes a day. I used to watch atleast 8 episodes a day like 4 years ago but for some reason stopped.

Some times I don't even watch an episode and some times I marathon 24 episodes. Normally I watch what airs on the day and that's usually 1 hour a day of anime.

I chuckled.
H-How you do it?

3 hours a week. And I spend about 30 minutes a week on Sup Forums.

Why? Because Sup Forums is dead. Loli threads and other good off-topic threads get deleted while homosexual off-topic threads don't. But hey at least this one is still up. Also, responding to What's your opinion on X? and such gets old eventually. So I'm just here for currently airing threads. Also my opinion is worth shit so you should ignore it.

i usually have binge moods where ill watch a shitton of anime for a while and then watch nothing at all.

My watch schedule like my backlog is a fucking mess right now.

I rarely even get around to watching my weekly episodes. I'm behind 2-3 eps on everything this season.

I usually start watching 1 ep a day at this point.

What a coincidence for your little 30 mins a week of Sup Forums time and this thread to happen at the same time.

I watch about 2 episodes a day and like 4-5 on Friday/Saturday.

Well I oh shit my daily 5 minutes are up gotta go.

I generally watch around 40 episodes a week, but I get burnt out every few months or so and end up only watching seasonal stuff during that period

2 hours watching anime, another 2 hours masturbating to the characters from said anime

I spend more than six hours a day browsing Sup Forums despite agreeing completely with what you said. Someone help.

Like 2~3 episodes daily depending how many shows I pick per day, and I don't watch old anime only current season.

Just quit my 4 year full time code monkey job during which i probably watched around 1-2 hours of anime after work, mostly seasonal with the occasional binge watch when i find something new that draws me in, now that im unemployed again i have 100% free time and bumped that number up somewhat, the only thing stopping me from going 20h/day like i used to before starting the coding job is that it feels like i've watched everything worth binging.

i'm getting more and more frustrated by how shitting and off model everything looks these days, i miss the time where studios gave a shit.

Probably 1 hour a week.

I can barely watch anything nowadays since it's a pile of garbage and Mijazaki was right.

>watching anime
Where do you think we are?

15-30 hours per week, I guess. Depends on whether or not I'm doing some other hobby.

Welcome to the NHK helped me improve my life. So, now I work.

You can escape your hikikomori days too, user!

On my days off I can complete an entire twelve episode anime and on work days I usually watch up to five hours of anime.

10-12 hours once a weekend with friends
at least 7-8 hours once a week with my best friend

How noble of you.

I wish I had a friend like you, user.

I binge a full 2 season every other day between work

Just started getting back into it for the first time since 2012

Its probably nostalgia but nothing new since has seemed any good.

Zero. I dont watch anime anymore.

Fuck outta here, normie.

2 hours each day, but I could watch a lot more anime if Sup Forums didn't distract me all the time.

Nah, can't be nostalgia. Although, some anime have tried something "new" in recent times i.e., Yuri Kuma Arashi, Flip Flappers, the Rolling Girls, Zvezda World Conquest.

None at all. I read manga and come here to spoil animefriends.

Thanks user, Ill check those out this evening

How the hell do half of you even get the money to feed yourselves and pay for your internet subscription? Do you all have clinically crippling autism or something?

I only watch a couple eps everyday. It helps you respect and enjoy the good anime's more. Fags who watch 8+ hrs a day are what's wrong with anime and are part of the reason why most new anime is shit.

But loli threads dont get deleted or atleast some of them dont. I still enjoy coming here unlike other boards i still go

This is the current state of Sup Forums. Blogging threads have become the norm. Where the fuck are the janitors?

>newfag trying to fit in
Bloggin threads were pretty normal until 2010 when mods started being anal about them

HOLD UP

>normie

I usually go few months without watching any anime at all (unless I have some seasonal show I really like) then I watch few series in few days before taking another break.

I browse Sup Forums and other boards for 4 hours each day and for 10 hours in the weekend and I watch 1 anime each season on average

3 episodes per day generally. Try to watch one anime movie each Saturday night with my best friend. I only have time to read manga between work breaks.

And then I spend the rest of my time singing my heart out on OPs/EDs at home because it makes me forget about my depression.

*normalfag
Feel better?

>that spoiler
Me too.

Nice blogs.

When I was a NEET I probably watched about 8 hours per day for a period of several months, at least

Pretty much this

I usually binge watch 2-3 shows and then don't watch anything for a month or 2. If there's a seasonal show worth watching weekly I'll watch it.

I have horrible attention span, I can only watch 2 episodes per day. I can only watch (and pay attention to) movies in days I feel lazy

I'm getting a job tomorrow so my NEET days will be over. Now I wish I didn't spend so much time here. So much wasted time.

Honestly the same for me as well.

Nice reply and bump.

That's really hard to answer due to the nature of my work. In extreme cases during summer, I may work for a month or more continuously without a single day off, in which case I have almost no time for anything more that the basic tasks required to live, such as eating, sleeping etc.

During the winter months I may barely work at all.

I'm not a bear by the way.

30 minutes. If it was for Kino, it'll be zero. I'm on this board for the mangoes.

I watch all the seasonals so like 14-15 hours a week?

I have a demanding job though so I watch at 3x speed, so pretty much 5 hours a week.

>Watch at 3x speed
My brethren of african american descent

>3x speed
I just don't think I could enjoy any content like this.

If I decide to pick something up, I watch it all at once, 5 hours a day until It's finished. But other than that I only spend like an hour a week on seasonal stuff.

1-4 hours a night, depends how tired i am. i watch almost every show each season and backlog.

About 7 hours in the past 8 months I think.
I only come here out of habit at this point.

9pm-12am everyday (if not out of town, movies, social, etc).