Hello i am arab i am going to american in the next 2 weeks to work in my uncle's restaurant in louisiana...

Hello i am arab i am going to american in the next 2 weeks to work in my uncle's restaurant in louisiana, any amercians here please give me tips and advice on what to and not to do in there, i don't want to get shot by black people or the police.

Attached: LA.png (602x519, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
reuters.com/article/us-texas-crime-iraqi/texas-teen-guilty-in-murder-of-iraqi-who-had-just-arrived-in-u-s-idUSKCN0YE2FK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pro tip: Whenever you see an African American greet them by saying "Hi Nigger" That's how they greet each other in Louisiana.

Attached: 1457300045873.png (720x644, 31K)

serious answers only, you stupid nigger.

(OP)
Pro tip: Whenever you see an African American greet them by saying "Hi Nigger" That's how they greet each other in Louisiana.

What city?

It's hot, humid, and sucks dick. What city is he in?

Pro-tip: stay where you are. Don’t come to America. Fuck off, we’re full!

Meh, Jordanians are still better than the average resident of New Orleans.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

new orleans, seafood restaurant.

You're going to be ok bro, it's not going to be that bad. Louisiana is a pretty raw state so generally you ought to behave on point at all times- don't be distracted, don't enter dangerous locations if you don't need to, etc.

If you are thoughtful & polite you will be more than good to go.

Honestly if you are thoughtful & polite nobody is going to fuck with you period. Thoughtful as in situationally aware, polite as in you treat all other humans with an unconditional standard of respect & kindness.

Then this guy can come if one 9th ward resident moves to Jordan.

Did you just put in the "(OP)" by yourself?
Are you a newfag?

Don't congregate with nigs and dont do anything illegal. Stay away from all drugs. That is how you end up dealing with nigs and the police.

Good look in nig city.

Nice, you'll be in the heart of the shit. By 10am of just standing outside expect to need to change your shirt. It's humid and hot even in the shade. But NO has a decent night life, riverwalk, Bourbon, downtown, you can get plenty of tours in. If you're a fan of museums then the WWII one is pretty great. Few plantation tours, bayou airboat rides. But beware, I'm sure your uncle is privy to the tourist trap ones. Enjoy your time in Nawlin's.

This is LARP

Probably just save your time sand nigger and stay home.

What part of Louisiana? If it’s in New Orleans go to New Orleans east around midnight, that’s where all of the white supremacists hang out, be sure to wear a lot of pro trump, anti blm gear also

Keep your head down. And STFU. Mind your own business and do your damn job and you'll be okay.

its not mang, im somewhat excited, i always speak to americans here, never set foot outside of jordan, its going to be a new and strange experience for me.

first thing to do when you get here? go back.

Fuck off we are full

>wh*Tes thinking they're the authoritative figure in the RED MAN's land

LOL

Speak French or get the fuck out!

Attached: fre.png (2480x772, 390K)

Yell allahu akbar in a police station, you will be greeted with love and get immediate financial support against bigotry

Saw a homeless woman sit down in a deep puddle with all her clothes on and wash them/herself with soap. Also, tip the sidewalk musicians at least a dollar or prepared to get called names. My 35cents as a teenager wasn't too apreciated.

he clicked the reply while the entire post was highlighted, newfag

in louisiana you most likely wont be shot by black people, maybe the police if you act a fool, they're more laid back down in the bayou

>lose your homeland to desert invaders
>pretend to be an authority on who is an authority about homelands

Take responsibility when you fuck you and try to learn from the people around you

We own all the guns you fuckin nigger

>RED MAN
I RECON YOU DON HABBA LOISENCE TA BE SAYIN THAT NOW DEW YA

Attached: lemmeseedatlisencewhiteboy.png (640x480, 497K)

Attached: luddite_apes.gif (371x365, 3.47M)

Drink bleach sandnigger.

Report for off topic, b-tier spam.
Do not reply and help make pol a better place.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

Pro tip when you see a white person greet them with "HEIL HITLER"

>learn which neighborhoods are the Black ones
>STAY OUT of them
>if you are walking late at night and you see a group of 3 or more black men/teens are walking in your direction try to cross the street so you don't walk by them
>if you drive ALWAYS have your door locked
>don't take your phone or wallet out of your pocket in public unless you are surrounded by white people

Don't walk around New Orleans by yourself, though. Have a friend or someone with you at all times.

Don't fuck a nigger woman whatever you do. You'll get the clap

>i don't want to get shot by black people or the police.

Attached: basedmanletcop.jpg (634x956, 74K)

NOLA is cute

Are blacks more friendly towards non whites or are they aggressive against all people ?

Niggers are always really friendly, until they gang up on your ass and steal your shit.

Stay in your own county. Ours is pretty fucked right now.

They are unfriendly towards everyone but they seem to target white people for crime like robbery more often because they think there is less risk of the person having a gun/knife.

There have been cases of black people randomly murdering Arabs though, see:

reuters.com/article/us-texas-crime-iraqi/texas-teen-guilty-in-murder-of-iraqi-who-had-just-arrived-in-u-s-idUSKCN0YE2FK

As long as the place where you live and the commute from there to work is not full of black people it should be pretty safe. Every major city in the US has lots of police in the white and tourist areas because they don't want the crime to drive away the tourists who provide the city with lots of money.

I think the bot is broken.

bump

I want you to get shot by black people and the police.

That's not cool, my biggest fear is blacks, literally nothing else on my mind, what if a black person confronts me for no reason ? im a pretty big guy, i have self defense training too, but i don't want problems.

Shut up nigger

Be nice, don't go skirtchasing

If a nigger approaches you and is unusually friendly he’s either trying to sell you drugs or rob you.

Your uncle should be more informative if he's been there alwhile. Also, don't be surprised at the local pagan/voodoo culture. New Orleans is a place all its own really.

Avoid the groid

Or rape you

If you are a big guy then stand up straight, keep your head up and don't look like you are meek and they won't confront you unless it's late at night and the only people in sight is just you and a large group of them. Most black people are cowards and won't try to start one-on-one fights.

As this user says don't ever trust any black person you don't know trying to be friendly with you in public, just keep walking if they try to talk to you. They are either trying to get money or cigarettes off you, are hoping to ask to "use your cellphone" and then run away with it or something else that's not good.

say thank you thottie to females, as a thottie is a very high and respectable role in the US. Many people value this title, as it is used by the First Lady.

Or this.
He could be trying to get in your arab butt pussy.

What restaurant senpai. Also keep your head on a swivel. The second you relax is the second you get a punch to the back of the head and your shit stolen.
In general they will leave you alone. What they tend to do here is catch you alone while they are in a pack late at night. Also understand that there are no traditional "good" and "bad" areas here. One street might be mansions and two blocks down is crack houses. I can't stress this enough: NEVER. RELAX. AROUND. BLACKS.

>they won't confront you unless it's late at night and the only people in sight is just you and a large group of them. Most black people are cowards and won't try to start one-on-one fights.

although, this applies mostly to the white areas and downtown, in the shitty black neighborhoods there is a chance you could be robbed at any moment.

>local pagan/voodoo culture
Literally shit they sell to dumb fucking tourists with an occasional cringe lord landwhale or neckbeard trying to buy into it for real.

>sulfa allergy
>stupid allergy
kek, same

do you still call black people slaves in jordan?