"EQUITY TAX" - German government plans to steal men's money and give it to women

>Franziska Giffey, high-ranking member of the Social Democrat party of Germany (SPD) and head of the federal government's Ministry of Family Affairs, Seniors, Women and Youth found classified exchanges within her institution leaked on Monday.
>The leak includes about 65 documents, among which is one titled "Measures for financial equity" (Maßnahmen für finanzielle Gleichstellung). The seven-page document reveals the ministry's plan to require men aged 18-45 to share at least 15% of their income with women who would sign up for a special government programme.

>German media has kept quiet about the hacking of it's interim Government institutions and is seemingly waiting for the following chaos to blow over quietly.

>The leaks reveal how the SPD - Germany's co-governing party - plans to force the draft through Parliament and pass it as law.
>Germany would turn into an Orwellian state, where the financial freedom of men succumbs to the ideological madness of Feminism.

>When asked about her ministry's plans, Giffey declined to comment.

>The 'equity tax' applying to males from 18 to 45 will lead to more despair, depression and suicide among men.
archive.fo/43X0j

Attached: giffey.jpg (1280x857, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/dr--franziska-giffey-fordert-staerkere-anstrengungen-fuer-lohngerechtigkeit-/122522
archive.is/0UJSM
franziska-giffey.de/dr-franziska-giffey-ist-neue-bundesministerin-fuer-familie-senioren-frauen-und-jugend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the brown germans are gonna love this!

Cunts ruin everything.

Attached: hillary no.jpg (460x710, 46K)

It doesn't matter. All these insane taxes do is encourage tax evasion and increase adoption of cryptocurrencies and the like.

Wars have been started over unfair taxation and it will happen again in one way or another if they continue with this.

>implying it doesn't happen already

I'm just waiting for the super happening. I don't care anymore.

>b male
>self identify as female
>sign up for gibs me dat program
>profit

lets start laughing at germany

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Alright, I will just transfer my wealth to my sisters and never work another day

I’m really starting to think Islam has the right approach with women. When things like this are proposed men should either laugh, tell them to fuck off, smack them, or maybe all the above.

Link doesn’t work by the way. Fake news?

The city of Bavaria

Fake and gay. OP should an hero.

Germans are so fucking worthless without Austrian leadership it's hilarious.

Attached: 1516962717128.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You don't need Islam for that. Biblical Christianity (even if the Bible is interpreted allegorically and not as a historical/scientific document) is very red pilled about women.

I'm 28, and moving to Germany to lie in B&B's next year. However I'm not working there. Will I get taxed?

*lie
Live

NEET Pride World Wide

Attached: 5.Gebot der Landsknechte.jpg (790x722, 87K)

Basically like in Handmaid's Tale?

Hahahahah OH LAD...

The final nail in the SPD's coffin.
good riddance
unless german cuck media covers this shit up

Europe must rebel against their evil governments.

>the state of reichland

Yet another good meme ruined by a missing punctuation mark.

post link or fake news jesus christ...

The link's in the OP, brainlet.

not workin for me

i only get

"Not Found (yet?)"

have you even clicked the link? retard

If that passes, I'll leave.

Hello SPD shills.

Why do you larp? Is it nu-trolling?

You mean how you led them from slaughter to slaughter, all in the name of the Blood God, and for shit and giggles, TWO TIMES?

Attached: 0c1.png (680x581, 73K)

Nice ip logger OP is a smart faggot

and still your link doesn't work .. what the fuck has that to do with pro or anti spd shilling? can't even make an opinion of it if u don't deliver those documents/leaks

Either you're trolling, or you didn't copy paste the link properly.

link doesn't work for me either.

You posted a dead link, goy

Jesus fuck, the shilling is real.
Learn how to google.

bmfsfj.de/bmfsfj/dr--franziska-giffey-fordert-staerkere-anstrengungen-fuer-lohngerechtigkeit-/122522
archive.is/0UJSM
franziska-giffey.de/dr-franziska-giffey-ist-neue-bundesministerin-fuer-familie-senioren-frauen-und-jugend/

I don't see any of your weird delusions you mongrel

>the leak includes about 65 documents
post those or fuck off

Attached: 14f.jpg (750x563, 70K)

>shills exposing themselves this fast
nice

>At least we reduced the pay gap

illusion and homo