School-shooter was stopped by armed officer

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-maryland-high-school-shooting-20180320-story.html

Attached: file.png (1185x157, 26K)

Good.

This couldn't have happened at a better time too, considering their cringy march is on Saturday.

We have some of the strictest gun laws in MD.

Democrats need to explain how this could happen in a gun free zone.

If it is a gun free zone then why was a gun there? Didn’t the shooter know this was a gun free zone?

Do we need to place bigger no guns signs?

are murders illegal in maryland? that is a very important step to help prevent shootings.

Strange, the shooter had a handgun. You have to be 21 to buy a handgun????

Oh shame. He's probably been planning that for ages, emulating the columbine kids and then he walks in there and in seconds he is domed by some "hero". We missed some good memes lads.

>What happens when a cop isn't a cuck like Florida cops

/thread

Rekt shoulda shot himself that way he could've gotten at least a 1:1 kdr

Mild chuckle

>only two students wounded
>only the shooter dies
>....because an armed officer killed the shooter, no doubt saving lives

Yeah, our media is going to memory hole this one, for sure. Kinda' like how they memory holed that university shooting about a week ago, when a BLACK student stole his daddy's gun (a cop) and killed his parents. They got real quiet about that one.

>Only 2 wounded
>not a single person killed

What a fucking faggot. Maryland needs to step there game up if they want to beat the highscore.

Attached: u2f4.png (683x515, 494K)

another one?

There were only three people shot. This is not a mass shooting. SHUT IT DOWN.

THIS WAS NOT A MASS SHOOTING SO IT CANT BE A MASS SHOOTING PREVENTED.

Anyone seen a photo of the victims or perp? I am betting all involved were black.

This

people tend to forget that Floridians aren't human

IDK noob high school shooters can definitely be turned into some chuckles

Heh. Good point. No, I haven't seen any photos. I bet they ain't white. Yet another reason to bury the story.

I have to ask, but what race and sex was the shooter, and same goes for the other 2 injured. If the shooter isn't white, isn't male, then the media will lose interest fast.

>Ban bumpstocks that will stop handgun shootings
I bet there are liberals that actually think this

Would you look at that.

An armed staffer actually SAVED lives.