Would you an oger?

let me guess, isekai?

It's a non-isekai fantasy newfag

maybe

Is there anyone who wouldn't?

Absolutely.

>tfw you will never make Oga-san an Okaa-san.

>literally sluts that only want semen
BEGONE THOT

'd rather a goblin.

Back to your filthy dirthole, gob-fucker. This is a thread for patrician ogre love.

>Implying you can get rid of goblins

Try it faggot there's too many.

Literally purest girls who dont care about marriage, love and other human shit and only want to have strong children to make their nation even stronger.

>purest girls who dont care about marriage, love
In other words: sluts that only want to take dickings. Should let their race die.

>Ogres
>Not tall as fuck
>No muscles
>No huge breasts
It's shit

More like pure sluts.
Well, that's due to the difference in culture.

>nothing on Saucenao or sadpanda
so its come to this

sorry, no dice, as my hips are shot these days.

Have you unlearned how to read those Western runes?

You do know the name is right on the page right?

>Girl who will take all you money, time and attention and use children she (supposedly) conseived from you as the tool to manipulate you
vs
>Girl who will happily have you children, and ask for nothing else, but will be happy if you help her in her quest of finding stronger and stronger enemies and crushing their sculls.

"Yeah, first clearly is superior"
Fucking humans, should have you race wiped long ago.

>Girl who will take all you money, time and attention and use children she (supposedly) conseived from you as the tool to manipulate you

That's a whore not a wife.

Both as sluts.
And you're a faggot for not wanting love.

Japanese goburin is best

Peter Grill

>Oger
>Literal plain girls with horns
You know, people say that furries are autistic, but this is actually worse. If you gonna do a ""monster""girl at least make it a little less human.

Not if that means risking marriage with 11/10 cute senpai and losing the chance to corrupt her.
I'd have beheaded them the second they got too pushy. Filthy subhumans.

Human women don't grow 8 feet tall and can't toss around cows like they're house cats though.