youtube.com/watch?v=irPJKnVfHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=XvyAjcKAaoE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
youtube.com/watch?v=IacgoGWOi5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mfw put title in name box. mods delet this

>FAIRY DREAMING!!

Also, the animu is pretty ok for a 90s edgy horror animu the biggest problem i had with it was how the moment they get to the post-apo future the damn thing sloooooooowssssssssss beyond belief.

Genocyber was great though- seriously high powered and disturbed schlock of the best sort. Episode one especially is visceral as all hell and has amazing mecha design and body horror.

Not to mention how disjointed the different arcs were. I mean how the fuck did elaine get to that random third world shithole with the kids in the first place.

Honestly episode 1 was really good, I think if they had focused on that more it could have been a pretty good series.

didn't hte manga do that? That was why the anime slowed down after the post-apo future.

Honestly I never read the manga, is it worth checking out? Does it explain why elaine changes into the winged cyberbug?

> I mean how the fuck did elaine get to that random third world shithole with the kids in the first place.

My guess is that she flew there after destroying Hong Kong.

>Episode one especially is visceral as all hell
It's the second OVA that had the most gore.

>From the director of M.D. Geist
Now there's a recommendation.

The manga is almost completely different, only the basic two sisters and a bio monster premisse is the same, I think the manga is the original work and the OVAs are the adaptation.

Extreme Advertising is a meme that seems so foreign to what Sup Forums is now, many old memes would just be accused of being reddit shit if they were created today.

CAN'T STOP
youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4

>Encounter
I unironically consider this to be one of the best songs in anime of all time.
Also one of my favourite Ovas.

I liked Cyguard's OST even more. It's less atmospheric than Genocyber, but it's also all just thrash metal by a single band. I want the golden age of OVAs back.

Maybe Ill give it a shot and just play the OST in the background while I do

I wouldn't exactly call it thrash metal, its still too rock-ish. Closer to van halen/racer x than slayer or morbid angel. It's in that weird spot of early glam metal/powermetal/NWOBHM. Still really good though youtube.com/watch?v=IacgoGWOi5M

>still good
>implying power metal is not the best musical genre of all time

Implying muh dragons, muh synths, and muh melody is the best musical genre of all time.

HE'S JUST A SOLDIER

>Cyguard's OST
Good fucking taste nothing comes close to that OST, it sounded like an actual album from a metal band

And to think that the writer of Geist went on to write one of the better Heisei Kamen Rider seasons.