Is Bleach too smart for a/fags to understand?

How about it?

What was Shinji's Bankai?

It was too smart to stay published, that's why it committed sudoku.

Bleach had a good start, the author didnt knew what to do with the story, so it only got dumber and dumber with each arc

thats all there is to bleach

you know what they say, you eat what you watch and you are what you are.

Shinji didn't have a Bankai. Second method of becoming a captain is to get recommended for it. Yoruichi threw away her sword and she was still captain. Kenpachi didn't have a Shikai let alone a Bankai to become a captain.

No Shueisha rushed it because they weren't going to get more money and Kubo was getting more and more sick.

>didn't know what to do with the story

Except for all that Quincy stuff, the fact tht he planned the backstory of Isshin, the fact he knew what the ending was going to be like and overall the end game with both the Quincy and the duo nature of Zangetsu.

Aizen was a happy little accident but Juha Bach and the Quincy were clearly a set in stone end game given the first arc and half the second clearly shows where Kubo was going with it.

Don't pull that DCEU fanboy bullshit. Bleach had 4 good arcs and 2 bad arcs. There was legit bad as there was good.

No, the saying is "you are what you eat" you idiot.

There is no reason that misguided metaphor would ever be applicable

At least it had girls.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Well it is the thinking man's shounen

No. It’s too awful/dull that even Sup Forums tries to ignore it.

Same as all the other threads, get people to remember Bleach

Well, it gets me thinking about Giselle. Moreso than the actual plot.

Dude, seriously. Don't pull that DCEU fanboy bullshit. Bleach was entertaining for what it was, but not this "overly deep philosophical storyline".

Read for counter argument

What about entire plot lines? pre Reaper? Soul Society? Arrancar arc? 1000 Year Blood War? At least 4 arcs were good out of the 6.

Also you forgot the art too.

QUALITY thread, OP.

Was she a boy with lady parts?
Or a girl with a boy bits?
WE NEED ANSWERS KUBO

True, there's a reason Kubo himself said only 5% of readers truly understand bleach.

I kinda want to believe this guy is just an evolved bot of sorts that’s programmed to repeat the same “FOUR ARCS OUT OF SIX” crap every single time. Or some kind of 7D trolling, maybe.

No I actually read this manga and see that the manga did a far better job at telling its story than Naruto did with its narrative.

Okay, I'm curious, show me evidence that YHWH was clearly set in stone at the beginning.

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe Tit Kube's writing is 2deep4u.

The fact that Old Man Manifestation was designed to look like him, act like him, performed powers like Quincy Shadow, Blut Vene and Reishi absorption during the Kenpachi fight, never performed a single Zanpakutou move where Inner Hollow did (getsuga tensho, Bankai, Black Getsuga, spinning sword trick), and the fact that Inner Hollow was used by OMM as a tool during the Bankai and Mugetsu training.

He's obviously hiding the fact that he's not who he says he is and is the manifestation of the Quincy King.

To discuss thocks

What happened to her?

t.level0reader

got saved by the best girl along with Urahara, Grimmjow and the poo in the loo twins

She got freed by Nelliel, witnesses the "Soul King" aka Yhwach's corpse being sealed up by the RGs and understands why Aizen didn't want to subject himself to such a "thing".
Then the RGs let them go because killing them would upset the shakey balance of the souls, they go back to Mexico.
After recovering, the Jew Nazi are kicking up shit again with the Arrancar populace, Grimmykitty, Nelliel and Harribel arrive to save the fodder when suddenly a trans loli with Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow powers arrives through a garganta and a 3 way battle ensues.
Trans shota gets btfo and everyone's still alive after.

>suddenly a trans loli with Shinigami/Quincy/Hollow powers arrives through a garganta and a 3 way battle ensues.
>Trans shota gets btfo and everyone's still alive after.
I still wonder how the FUCK superior hybrid genes got the btfo

Yes. That's why people start just talking about romance instead of the plot. At least when it comes to Sup Forums. If you have a couple of buddies you can actually talk about Bleach for hours on end.

FULLBRINGER arc was so fucking good.

>start just talking about romance instead of the plot.
Nah, the past few threads have had little to no shipping talk actually. The most we got was a random "Ichiruki should've happened" that gets ignored.

He has the battle experience of a freshly laid egg, and he was facing 3 Espadas and 3 SRs, all of whom have had plenty of battle to the death before.
All things considered, it's actually insulting it took so many powerful warriors to take down that LGBT nightmare.

>hurr I'm tough
>arhhh I'm tougher
>here is my special attack
>here is mine, time to use THAT
>ahhh you were tougher
160 iq, the rick and morty of shonen.

I meant people that don't understand Bleach fall back on that because they want to feel included.

>a/fags
What is that?

>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE

>LGBT nightmare
huh?
it's clearly a boy

Nah it's pretty great bait. When something is retarded turn it around on the people calling it retarded by calling them retarded. It's worked for NGE for 20 years.

FLCL for 10 years too

A hack kept being a hack. Prime trolling going on in this thread. Mmmmhmmm

>I'm a brainlet so the series and fans are retarded
The db super thread is down there.

it fell apart at the end though but the highlights were...
>Ichigo actually gets the spotlight rather than fighting for it from popular shinigami characters
>SoL elements were back
>DESPAIR

>rather than fighting for it

Didn't he altogether disappear until the very end while tons of characters got the spotlight, including the infamous duo of ice boy and flower petals man?

I never said the fans are retarded. People are allowed to be retarded all they want. You however do seem to have problems with different fandoms and want to pit them against each other though.

>DESPAIR
Why do nip writers get such a hard-on for that word?

If I could've written it I would've made Ichigo lose his powers and kill him off all depressed and have best imouto take over the business.

Harder than Nisio?

That's what I thought the very beginning of the Fullbringer arc would do but I was sorely let down.

>not Yuzu
fag

>It was a youngster wearing clothes similar to a Shihakushō and it appears the child’s whole body was covered in injuries.

>“That’s not a Hollow… a Shinigami? They’re terribly injured!”

>“T-this is serious! If I don’t give medical treatment right away…!”

>Hanatarō set off in a hurry towards the courtyard where he then came to a stop.

>There, an androgynous youngster impossible to characterise as either a girl or boy, the child’s shoulder tips were severely mutilated, holes had pierced several places on the child’s abdomen, and one arm was twisted back into an irregular position.

Like I said.

Indeed. she's very cute. But she doesn't really have a life outside of making Ichigo omurice. Karin has actual development as a character and I'm not just talking about her bust.

>talks about development
>posts filler

I posted a bleach related image of a cute girl (Karin).

>filler
Everything is canon, even the new live action movie is canon thanks to the infinite timelines.

Bleach was insultingly stupid, and it had the worse art out of the so called HST. The fact that people keep defending it it's a testament to the power of Stockholm syndrome on the level of an entire fanbase.

*worst.

god dammit Yhwach

That's clearly some bullshit level Retcon. OMZ DOES INDEED says he's zangetsu once or twice during the first arc.

>mfw I read that intending to disagree with you
>mfw you're actually right

Bleach is what happens when you want to pick something that will set you apart from the plebs that follow the most popular mainstream shit, but popular enough that you can easily discuss it, then end up picking something worse than said mainstream shit.

>The Thousand Bleyearach Blood war

the only thing that happened is Kubo could not stop adding more and more characters and wanted the finale to involve EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM wich the editors saw as him not finishing this shit ever, so they made him rush the end

And in an act of rage he fucked up the ending, just like many and many manga artists do when they're forced to ax their own creation.

After reading Bleach to the very end, I can say that it’s fittingly named. It’s like pouring bleach to your brain.

the ONE THING i liked about the ending, is my boy Aizen being the biggest mother fucker there is

>ITT: Sup Forums is still mad

Low level bait. Try harder next time.

Yeah, nope. It's the most pretentious shit ever. And I did watch Eva and I'm also reading Oregairu, so I'm used to pretentious shit. But Bleach takes the cake.

Did he really? That fucking final fight had so little to it that I can't even remember what each one of them did.
The entire fight makes no sense whatsoever, why the hell didn't YHWH just killed Ichigo before?

>that feel when you realize an Aizen wins ends would've been infinitely better than balding house husband Ichigo

He really should've adopted the AgK and AoT authors sense of killing characters.
Would've been a good way to dispose of excessive cast members and especially obnoxious useless shitters like Rukia, Hitsugaya, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Yoruichi etc

>actually thinking shonen shit is more pretentious than evangelion
literally how

YHCHWHHWH gets tricked by Aizen's illusion and fucked up by Ichigo, the only character aizen's power don't affect

maybe, he doesn't really have any motivations i think, at least not interesting motivations

yes

>balding house husband Ichigo
ITT Ichirukicucks ignorant of how hairline works

A single hit killing him is bullshit enough. He did fuck up Ichigo's power twice or thrice by that time.

he broke all his possible future bankais

so ichigo just fucking owned him with his shikai, i like it as a slap to power hungry fuckers, aizen's also was only his shikai

Ichigo called him Zangetsu and Old Man took the name. Everything else was clearly the other direction.

There is such a thing as identify theft.

>AoT
>good
Nope. That manga went to shit when it destroyed its entire premise and made the entire plot basically pointless. Bleach is better off without that shit.

Sure kubo, anything to make your retcon more consistant.
The whole point of the affair is that he says later on "durr I've never called myself Zangetsu". Do Kubo really thinks no one read/remember the shit he wrote?

No he said that the only thing that was a lie was my name. You can't ignore the fact that a guy who looks, acts and has the same powers as the final villain was introduced WELL BEFORE the final villain was.

>a/fags

Did the man the myth ever cameo in his own series?

That means that when Kubo decided on the final villain, he made it looks like OMZ.

>Except for all that Quincy stuff, the fact tht he planned the backstory of Isshin, the fact he knew what the ending was going to be like and overall the end game with both the Quincy and the duo nature of Zangetsu.
>Aizen was a happy little accident but Juha Bach and the Quincy were clearly a set in stone end game given the first arc and half the second clearly shows where Kubo was going with it.
Kill yourself you little kubocuck

No he clearly planned the Final Villain to be the actual Old Man Manifestation.

There is no way Kubo could have unknownly come up with a bunch of powers, physical designs and personality that he then would make as the final villain.

You just don't want to admit that Kubo planned that shit unlike someone like Kishimoto who flat out admitted that he had no idea about how to defeat Madara and just randomly came up with Kaguya to replace him.

He stated that Aizen wasn't supposed to be the villain for half of Soul Society arc until he changed that. He planned Juha Bach as seen with the evidence from the first 3 arcs.

>FULLBRINGER arc was so fucking good.

And then it would be canceled immediately.
Shueisha wouldn't let you do that anyways.

So Kariya is best villain?
Gotcha.

>No he clearly planned the Final Villain to be the actual Old Man Manifestation.
>Zangetsu clearly says "pull me out" to Ichigo in pic related
Kill yourself

Forgot pic

If he didn't plan Aizen he sure as hell didn't plan Ywach.
Ishida says at the beginning that he and his dad are the last surviving Quincies

Being this retarded won't stop the evidence of how the character looks, acts, has the same powers and never performing a single Zanpakutou move.

Fuck off Kubocuck. Ywach was never planned from the beginning. It was a retcon.
Zangetsu(yes I'm going to call him that fuck you) clearly says "Pull me out"

>Zangetsu(yes I'm going to call him that fuck you)

Not being the original Zangetsu doesn't mean he isn't also called Zangetsu. Both White and the Yhwach fragment are Ichigo's Zangetsu.

That wasn't due to the death toll though.
and in bleach's case, a high death toll could've only benefited it.

>what is jojo

>and in bleach's case, a high death toll could've only benefited it.

Stop being butthurt over popular characters

fuck off, all those shitters killed the series