Drug Dealer Vigilantes:

Would you hunt drug dealers if Trump's admin gave vigilantes rewards for ridding this country of evil? And I'm not talking weed: I'm talking about the serious stuff.

Attached: IMG_6759.jpg (575x1024, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly

idk

Make up your mind poobah. I'm all fucking in

I used to wait around with a bat for my brothers heroin dealer to pull up. I probably wouldn’t proactively hunt them down though, unless the reward was good.

Attached: 5CB7DD70-4162-4469-B0EB-E9DD548A0B34.jpg (259x194, 21K)

abso-fucking-lutley... i would move to america and do it for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WtFGYHthTY

Hell yeah. Remember kids, shoot your heroin dealers.

I'd hang welfare cheats if I could. I see so many people sell their kids EBT $. Pro tip to any faggots who buy foodstamps off people: they can only get hundreds of $ a month if they have a kid. So it's probably someone with out a kid selling you "their" food stamps but they're really selling their friend or relatives foodstamps and then a kid eats ramen all month. I would unironically kill welfare thieves who sell and who buy they're both stealing from the government and the kids.

read about HSBC instead they are enabling the Sinaloa cartels and nuclear violations

Attached: IMG_0414.png (433x116, 4K)

Considering the amount of friends / family I have lost, along with those on the verge of losing, sure.

Not unless it included pharma company heads or else you're just getting rid of their competition.
Pedos would be a different story

Yeah I've seen too many good people enabled by those they associate with. The blame is still on them, but instilling fear of death (maybe dismemberment) in these dealers Would be the ultimate torture.

>And I'm not talking weed

pussy

Drug dealers are much easier to locate and calculate. Takes simple networking. There is no defense for a drug dealer who got frisked, beaten, or killed. You wouldn't report yourself for drug dealing...

Maybe, id have to run across some shady folks before i get convinced its needed.

For weed it is easy to come to the conclusion that the blame shall go on the user more than the dealer. The same cannot be said for hard drug dealers like prescriptions, heroin, coke, meth, or dissasociatives. Or just go after whoever you believe is a scrounge to society I didn't make the rules lmao

Once you see this shit first hand you'll be flying off your seat into the garage to build that zyklon b gas van.

You people who are so anti-drug are the most un-american, over-controlling morons to grace this board.

Let me make it simple for you. If your friend/family member died of a drug overdose, it is NOT THE FAULT of the drug dealer. It is the fault of the retard who decided to fuck up their body with DRUGS. In a FREE SOCIETY, you know, what the USA is supposed to be, people exchanging in VOLUNTARY ASSOCIATION should be the absolute last thing in your mind that should be regulated. Not to mention executing them, for what, participating in the free market?

Seriously fuck you neo-con retards, it scares me to think half the people who think of themselves as "right-wing" think they should have that kind of power over people. It's like you learned NOTHING from the (((CIA-funded))) drug wars. Fuck you freedom hating pussies.

I’d kill them and take their drugs off their corpse like I’m looting monsters in an RPG

My fucking guts hurt so bad, has anybody seen Julio today?

You realize almost every rap song in the last 10-15 years, along with other forms of media, has glorified the use of drugs to such an extent that fans actually believe it? You know this psyop goes way further than you think? Maybe not, I didn't have a problem with drug dealers until I saw them put rancid chemicals in the shit they sell. Wasn't always like that. Real evil exists and it ruins what you call a "free" society. You don't think that warrants action?

tryhard

You are totally delusional if you think drugs, drug dealers and drug users are at all the source of this evil you speak of. Maybe people wouldn't "check out" of society and use drugs if our rule of law was actually followed in this country, if people could actually join the military and fight for their nation.

Instead we have people like you that can't seem to grasp the concept of individual freedom, you know the thing our troops supposedly died protecting.

Rap songs dude? Psyops? That justifies throwing the constitution under the bus does it? It's insane how people like you cannot see how completely un-american they are.

No, people VOLUNTARILY doing drugs and the people selling them are not the fucking problem. Politicians taking away our rights slowly over time with creeping tyranny IS THE PROBLEM and you are just encouraging it. If anything you are part of the Psyops, perhaps you don't know how far it goes.

>bunch of faggot nerds who larp as white nationalist on dur 4chins think they're a bad enough duded to save the president and take on narcos

I would love to see you faggots try.
I'm only sad I wouldn't get to relish in the screams as they blowtorch your nuts off.
Fucking losers.

I don't want to take any freedoms away, I don't want to desecrate what it means to be an individual. It's always the USER's RESPONISBILITY. I KNOW. But don't you think if "we the people" stood up to those who participate in this cash making business, public attitude would change? Change to the point where pharma companies do something? If you think I blame the drug dealers compeltely then maybe I presented myself wrong. Sure you can say the pharma companies are the real enemies, but what's the real solution, then?

Was that supposed to sound threatening? Lmao you're pretty dumb to assume who you're talking to. And Carlos, if I ever find you I will feed you your own freshly cut skin. I will dismember you, disable you, and throw you back into society only to succumb to the effects of mental illness. You'll probably kill yourself. What's better than that?

throw the weed dealer down the well

The war on drug worked everytime.
Again a shit (((cia))) plan so the citizens go after each other and not after (((them))).
Seriously if you live in a free country, it‘s your decision if you want to shoot poison in your arms

I'd especially kill weed dealers. By the time you're smoking crack you're a lost cause anyway.

Yes.

Attached: 1517509802157.png (867x1120, 745K)

>if you live in a free country, it‘s your decision if you want to shoot poison in your arms
If your kid got shanked by a crackhead over a smartphone, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say that.

>most burglars and criminals are addicts
>most school shooters are addicts
This. It effects all of us

I’m with you. It would be awesome to ride around like sweet vigilantes and take out the trash. And it’s America. We could get so many rad guns and tactical shit.

No, because they would arrest you for not being a cop.

Abso-fucking-lutely.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Attached: petergun.png (405x365, 246K)

If the us legal system stopped standing in the way of justice. The drug problem would be over in a week.

Hell fucking yeah. Remove the sources of degeneracy.

>Kill the drug dealers
>Except the ones i get 'MY' drugs from, 'MY' drugs are ok.

Fucking degenerate.

>911 some guy just beat the shit out of me with a bat, also I’m a drug dealer btw

>Implying Peter approves of this

Attached: PH trump drugs.png (572x198, 17K)

Weed is the only scheduled substance with any benefits. If you say it's a gateway drug then you've lost all hope of self regulation.

How would you even effectively target users? Not to mention the funds. Take down 1 dealer destroys supplies for 100 people. Take down one user destroys one user. Peter can be such an idiot sometimes.

Staying awake for 5 days straight is a pretty big benefit ya dunce.

Attached: 1499947682268.jpg (600x585, 195K)

>drug dealers
God damn, you're a moron. Those are ENTREPRENEURS filling a MARKET DEMAND.

I pulled a consecutive all nighter on adderall and let me tell you my penis shrunk like it never has before

You mean schedule 1 right, not all 5 tiers? Or do you mean benefits recreationally and not medically? Even LSD is a schedule one drug.

Opioids are schedule 2 and 3.
Anxiety meds like Valium are scheduled, 4 I believe.

>I'd hang welfare cheats

would you hang politicians and business people who steal from the government? even if they were white?

It's such a grey area. Drugs should be judged by their potential benefits, the scheduling system is so retardedly backwards it makes me laugh. The drugs dealers that sell drugs that actually cause deaths (opioids?) should be exterminated in my opinion. If you see if first hand you'll understand how destructive the "opioid" environment is.

Absolutely. As a drug and alcohol case manager I’d be rich as fuck

i would, actually.