Shigeo vs Deku

Who would win in a serious fight?

mob

THIS. threads over. check these dubs.

these

mob doesn't even have to get anywhere close to deku in order to absolutely demolish him

no dubs for you
but yes, mob wins

Deku would get his face smahshed in.

This is some lazy ass shitposting right here.

samefag
mob psycho 100 is shit and so is shige
there is no way deku loses

Mob obviously, he has better powers and is more skilled at using them than deku is at his own

not an argument

>8 replies
>9 posters
>samefag
what ?

>BnHA fag in charge of making a shitty powerlevel thread

This is some bait.

>OPMfag in charge of making a shitty powerlevel thread

Mob Psycho has nothing to do with OPM outside of the author though

But nobody mentioned OPM at all

I like them both but moving a finger isn't gonna help him against him Mob

Deku is stronger than Saitama and Saitama is stronger than Mob.
Do the math.

in one interview ONE pretty much said than Shigeo being "serious" it's on a similar level to Tatsumaki

deku needs a literal asspull AKA O MY REWIND QUIRK to perform at his best consistently, no way he can even scratch either of them with his usual and alone self

That kind of includes "the author", or things said by him

>didn't even bait the hook.jpg

>ITT: Falseflagger tries: baiting
Nice try

cmon man, you can do better than this

Mob,its kinda obvious. Why did you make this thread? And why did you say shiego instead of Mob like most do? This must mean one thing. You're a BNHAfag
Who wants to start shit with other fandoms in a pseudo way to prove superiority of BNHA

>both cant control powers
>both have insane potential
it just comes down to OPM having bigger powerlevels than BNHA

Mob at full mast has an undecided outcome against tatsumaki- and tatsumaki can cause ravines and lift massive underground complexes like they're nothing, not to mention massive meteors that can OHKO !godzilla

quite frankly thats just bigger than anything which BNHA has

Do you even bother checking what the characters can actually do before throwing together these shit threads?

>character that can destroy a city by just walking vs guy who can only punch like really hard, maybe destroy a couple of buildings with a really powerful punch.
I'd say it's a pretty obvious outcome.
Bad thread.

This is the worst bait I have ever seen, and i've seen people saying that Doraemon can win against Dr Manehattan.

Stay tuned for his next thread, Goku vs Ippo who would win in a serious fight.

and the week after that, Gilgamesh versus Revy

How much oxygen are we talking about?.

>implying that's wrong

Forget Oxygen, we're on Ozone now.

Mob is a child, but his psychic powers are a force of nature. Deku is also a child, and his powers are straightforward.

Neither character understands his true destructive potential, and obviously we can't predict what they'll be capable of when their respective curtains fall, but I think Deku's abilities have more obvious drawbacks. His ceiling is lower. He's more likely to feel the pain of pushing himself. Mob won't feel that until after the fight has ended, and even then, his recoil will be emotional, not physical.

And unlike Deku, Mob doesn't have really have a conventional ceiling. He can be momentarily overpowered and emotionally harassed, but I don't think an earnest kid like Deku has the power to bring out his worst. He's also exceptionally difficult to provoke, and Deku isn't a naturally violent kid.

If they sparred, Mob would treat Deku the same way he treated Teru, only the fight would end sooner because Deku wouldn't insist on bullying Mob into a corner.

But if they fought for real? Assuming Mob's rolling full hostility and Reigen isn't around to sponge his aggro? Mob would paste Deku. But he'd resent his actions for the rest of his life. And the emotional trauma of killing another gifted kid like him might just swear him off his psychic powers for good.

So if Deku's ultimate goal was to "stop" Mob from growing into a potential super-villian, sure. Deku wins.

If we ignore their characters and motivations and just assume they're both fighting seriously, Mob can just ragdoll Deku around, with the latter pretty much helpless to do anything. Even if he somehow managed to go on the offensive I seriously doubt he can get through Mob's barrier.
It wouldn't really be a fight so much as Mob slowly breaking something particularly durable.

Bait harder

Uchiha Madara

>there is no way deku loses

>lift him over the ground using telepaty
>he cant move
>he cant punch you

Mob would win but wouldn't hurt another person that way for mere dick wagging.

Not even madara would win against Mob tho. The full extent of mob's powers far surpass Madara's.

Thank you.

Mob stomps

>Pointless vs thread

If they were indeed fighting, Mob'd probably win, but why the fuck would they be fighting to begin with, they'd probably bond and make friends, or bond over being both autistic awkward shits

To be honest, I'd think Mob would actively prevent Deku from fighting, since Deku just ends up hurting himself a lot, and Mob is a pretty gentle kid

I actively support the idea that Mob would actually just stop Deku from fighting to begin with, by floating him or otherwise. Even if Deku is wholeheartedly gone mad and actively trying to kill Mob, with the ability to break his own bones, I have no doubt that Mob would just go for the passive route. Deku is too honest to actually bother Mob that much.

Long story short, they become friends somehow. There, thread done

Deku has to be able to move. Mob could just hold him in the air with his telekinesis. Claw boss, Sho, Ritsu, and Teru would be able to take him on.

Mob beats him in everything including music

The whole point of One characters is meme narratives about the value of absolute power and various interactions spinning off it.
Deku is more typical shonen shit where he has to have limiters like not being able to go 100% without turning his body into pâté. Shit, even Hori is overall unclear if 100% Deku is 100% AFO, as he exaggerated in the past and it's apparent that the quirk is extremely reliant on the physical vessel.

All Might can dumpster Deku with the fucking leftover fragments of AFO, and that dude got raped by a guy with a toxic chainsaw. Just by being vulnerable to that type of attack means that 100% Mob can just shred AFO users a la the tiny titty twister Tatsu method.

OFA*
Ironically AFO might be able to beat 100% Mob with a shitload of broken quirks. Literally gate + OH MY REWIND.

>BNHAtards still rampant
Go fuck off

I guess that depends on if he can act fast enough.
Mob was pretty quick on acting, since he scales to Tatsumaki he could also react to shit like Evil Natural Water, which is pretty OP.

Does Mobs psychic ability count as a Quirk?

Could All for One take it?

Quirks are pretty much exclusive to MHA, psychic power is also not a unique ability, he's an esper like many other people and a really powerful esper too.

Here’s a pity (You) for your troubles.

Mobu

Boku no Hero got 3 seasons
mob shitco flopepd hard.

Mob, easily. This is a Space Marine vs Halo-tier pairing.

They're making and OVA and a live action series or something

Mob would end up going to UA

You should look at your series BD/DVD sales

>Kid whose long-range power is measured by being likened to cataclysms and natural disasters even when the intended effect isn't even causing destruction
>vs
>Kid who can punch, like, pretty hard. Isn't even the strongest in his own manga.

I wonder

Mob would be a very different character in BNHA because a big part of his (early) character was him not feeling like he fit in with society.
BNHA he would be just like everyone else

>BD sales
are you new to anime industry? 90% of the anime profit comes from merchandising.

>are you new to anime industry?
Someone could ask you the same thing, if you're claiming that merchandising consists of a significant percentage of earnings outside of Sunday morning cartoons

Neither. Deku's a super nice boy and Mob's a pacifist. Mob wouldn't want to use his powers against Deku and Deku wouldn't want to attack a defenseless boy.
If ANYTHING, Deku would geek out about Mob's powers and write a huge list of a strategies and pro/cons about mob's powers.

>Thread explicitly posing a "What if" scenario in which both characters are going all out
>"Ummm, ACTUALLY, these characters wouldn't fight"
Honestly unsure if it's just ESLs not being able to comprehend English, or just people being retarded.

>90%
Source: your ass

It's because we're considering their character in this argument. They're not just a blank slate with core abilities and nothing else. Their personalities would certainly play a role. Besides if we're being realistic Mob would DESTROY Deku, and like a dozen anons have already said that. Mob's ability to create psychic shields would certainly null or at least buffer the damage from pretty much all of Deku's attacks. And Mob can essentially tear buildings to pieces with a thought. Deku has no defense against psychic powers nor is he strong enough to break free of them or tank anything mob could do to him.

Cross-universe fights are always stupid.
Hence it makes much more sense to consider the outcome.
Deku and Mob are very similar when it comes to personality and values, so they would probably get along really well.
They might in fact become best friends.

Mob actually isn't that gentle. Deep down inside he's incredibly violent and uncaring, and he tried to suppress that side of himself. Now that side of himself is suppressing his gentle, calm side instead.