Thoughts on him now that we've gotten to know the parkland kids?

Attached: nikolas_cruz.png (480x600, 324K)

He’s got a based brotha who only wants to know the truth

Fag, obviously he blasted the wrong 56%ers.

How come all the cia kids survived?

No comment, CNN.

>Disarm yourself.

Attached: 982734962793648723.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

I try and sum in up in this picture. This is basically the parkland kids

Attached: mother fucking cruz knives.jpg (576x1225, 131K)

We are 2 shootings and a bombing spree past cruz.

No one cares anymore.

Wasted get

Cruz seem to only ever work at dollar stores. Here another person with phony concern. You'd think people just gang stalk this kid

Attached: ocean florida.png (750x589, 123K)

that Maryland shooting will be forgotten by the end of the day, just like tuba boy

Attached: ky shooting.jpg (814x690, 82K)

if there was any proof that he knew any of the parkland faggots parading from interview to interview, i'd say they had it coming, but i doubt he had anything but idiotic or utterly insane reasons to shoot up the school.

such fine digits... wasted.

You too.

shit like this only makes the whole """shooting""" smell like shit infested bullshit that was left to dry on a shit field in the middle of a mash that's filled with shit.

im not saying he shoulda killed em..but i understand

>result of your life is to boost the visibility of Esmeralda Gonzalaz and that Hogg guy for a few months

cool story

s a g e

Hahaha all these insane Claims with no proof
How could they do this to a dead man? Just throw their agenda on him
I understand if you say he was sick and deserves hell for killing people
But to make up false claims and your own opinions about them for politics is weird
Yeah he also had this smile yeah that was like it hated Muslims or something yeah he thought terrorists were Muslims
Because they are!

yea if you combine all the people talking about Cruz, you'd think the kid was Freddie Kruger

Dios mio...

Attached: 1521476739212.png (359x351, 9K)

Attached: 17 of my friends were killed, but let's dance.webm (512x640, 1.01M)

I am literally ADDICTED to Sup Forums and even I can't keep up with all these mass shooters. This goblino looks mildly amusing though.

Attached: 1492302222476.png (637x588, 18K)

What are you trying to point out? He wanted to buy a knife? JFC who seriously put time in making that image.

Attached: 1304700820701.jpg (150x165, 5K)

He was the best of us.

We are all to coward to put our bullets were our mouth is.

Attached: Nikola.jpg (1200x737, 282K)

/r9k/ did just that

include me in the screen capture

kek

he was all about supporting Nik Cruz Knife Emporium, then he complains to the media that Cruz talked about knives

Attached: clown town.png (525x423, 232K)

In what way was he complaining?

>they should be traumatized forever!

these fuckers weren't even on the same side of that giant school let alone knew anyone who was killed in any capacity. The main stream media just pulled them for their "orator" talent to parrot their viewpoints because even braindead leftists were getting tired of the same shit from politicians and reporters.

>the MKUltra stare

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

>opps
lol

>Shave your armpits and lose some weight.

Between what I've learned of him from what a Mumkey Jones interview with a classmate turned up, and what I've learned of the people he shared a school with (ie. Hogg), the only thing I can think about this story is "Yup. Same shit as usual."
Kid was a little cock goblin who started fucking with people and turning himself into a pariah after his girlfriend broke up with him. If he was surrounded by kids like Hogg (and something you'll find is that kids from the same area will turn out very similar), then these instances of him being a cock goblin were likely capitalized on to further isolate the little retard from the rest of the group. The result was a downward spiral of social isolation and unrequited reproductive instinct that culminated into the Altmer bastard bringing a gun to school.

Minus the shootout, I've seen this kind of thing happen repeatedly throughout my life. It's why I'm careful to keep people I genuinely care about separate from things like my work clique. This country was raised on sitcoms, and because of that, whenever we see someone thinking dark thoughts, we FEED into that shit and make them worse.

Attached: 1520975232980.jpg (593x340, 26K)

My thought is i wish the police officer at the school had done his job better. We should look more into why he acted the way he did.

>gib yo guns, gringo

Attached: la creatura.jpg (720x472, 40K)

Just thank God those dumb, ugly little shits are dumb, ugly little shits. If they were attractive and bright, Americna gun owners would be in a world of shit.

Attached: 被爆症.jpg (780x439, 98K)

He probably didn't want to interrupt the shooter wearing the body armor, face mask, helmet

she's so fucking disgusting

Well, three zones of face very proportional slightly high set cheekbones ears protrude outwards, 2 whites of eye, thick eyebrows dark skin blemish on side of mouth/jaw, slightly slanted eyes, agged hairline, bumps on the outer rim of the ears, line between upper and lower lip slightly down turned, shallow philtrum, birthmark on side of neck, nostrils visible from front, slightly bulbous tip.

Attached: 26512FC0-1270-4852-8C6E-BEBF4335AD08.jpg (500x671, 50K)

>Leave in FL
>the kids that dead look like kids that could have been in my graduating class way back
Same as before,there lots of gun nut kids like him around that show alittle too much enthusiasm with their guns.

>>Leave in FL
>>the kids that dead

Attached: GI JOE.png (928x524, 366K)

this

jesus fuck did you just come straight from cuba

No sign of mental instability, social outcast, vulnerable in physical relationships, very practical, excels in tasks that require concentration, but prone to having bad memory, thereby may lag in academics.low sexdrive, not spiritual or religious. Has a very different diet or has totally changed his diet

Haven't seen such sexy numbers in a while

Attached: 12002855_1629800740638309_108762420813817051_n.jpg (960x960, 64K)

'Missed opportunity' is all I can think of.

Goblina and PussyHogg are cousins

Attached: 1521437357672.jpg (723x6259, 1.73M)

No matter the get, the ocean lowers every time.

Attached: 1521106287635.png (525x697, 349K)

but Katherine Gonzalez isnt emma's mom

Attached: nick cruz bad boy.jpg (634x631, 34K)

die

Hogg has the body of a terminal AIDS fag.

My god he is short, no wonder he is so angry.

The mom is allegedly Angela, and they're all kikes. Can't really trust who they pretend to be.

Attached: 1519805883431.jpg (951x861, 204K)

victim of some real insidious bullying by utter pieces of shit

sure, his act was monstrous, but the people around him turned him into a monster, and feel no remorse for that fact

Attached: smug-matrix-bitch.jpg (3000x2000, 981K)

So la goblina is a spic AND a jew? explains a lot.

it's probably just a front name, like all krypto kikes, they live entire lives with made up names..

Attached: 1521148183139.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)