TURKS BTFO!

This map shows Country names translated literally.
Sorry to mention Turks but the italians are the true Black bull. not you. TORO NERO!

Attached: IMG_E7798.jpg (640x661, 203K)

kek

>poland
>people of the fields

like pottery

Attached: 1469744549665.gif (600x333, 1.98M)

turk here, first of all i would like to thank the germans for accepting me into their country.
then i would like to give thanks to luxembourg which is the residence of the eu's headquarters which has led to the border policies that got me accepted into germany in the first place.
a little bit of appreciation is well deserved in greece our historical ally
i would also like to thank france for harboring so many negroids from algeria.
my next thanks goes straight to the hungarians for generously giving away their land to other nations that needed it more.
also, small but unforgettable is switzerland. while people say its a noncountry, i say its more than that. switzerland for example is where my turkish family lives, my brothers are all married to swiss women.
the spanish have my regards just as well because they help refugees come into europe (like me)

now you might be asking yourself "why is a turk calling himself a refugee?" well its very simple, im not an economic refugee but a:
preliminary war refugee
thats right, i have made the smart decision of fleeing turkey before erdogan starts world war 3.
until then im looking forward to have a nice, moderate muslim family with german converts in the village im currently living in.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHEEIT

How does it feel be no blessed by the kara boga?

we come from a tribe Polanie which means Fieldpeople. Becouse we lived on the fields, get it?

That's why Germans get so mad, becouse they never been able to defeat bunch peasants living in the open territory just next to their border

kara boga is not real turk
turks are white, this has been proven scientifically

Attached: 1516588983149.jpg (480x255, 32K)

you have no ground to stand upon when you call others nigger, americano.

you are just jealous because the more people are white the more you regret your birth as la creatura

dont call me faggot, sodomy is forbidden in islam, you will burn for as long as god seems fit when you die, sodomite

This is grossly inaccurate for the most part.

Turks are brown. Are you black or brown?

KYS yourself you fucking Almancı

Based

T. Salty turk who cannot admit to himself Muslims are the most closeted homo on the whole planet

I mean for fuck sake, just look at Turkish wrestling, literally no one but the Turk themselves think that shit is manly, because grabbing another man ass & balls to pin him on the ground ain't manly at all. Fucking bunch of closeted sodomites, the whole lot of you. Also its kind of obvious sodomy would be popular among you brainwashed slaves as its the ''ultimate'' form of dominance over another man who has to openly submit to thine girth like a total bitch, I mean it fit right in in your backward ass desert sect of warmongers that has barely changed since the days of old (or so you like to tell yourself in your cowardice).

Turkey: land of the Thanksgiving bird people

>erdogan starts ww3
>lets flee to a NATO country
shieeeet

Our name means people living on open flat fields wew it must mean we are all peasants XDD

on the mountain ridge wtf??
who wrote this shit

Attached: images.png (206x245, 7K)

I am a leaf on the mountain ridge.
pottery

>Serbia
>land of the men
Our neighbors are Orcs confirmed

Attached: 1519295859428.png (713x611, 26K)

>the enternal Pole can't go on a minute without talking about Germans
I think the current Germans are mad because you ask more for gibs than niggers in Burgerland

>Slovenia: land of the slavs
Other Slavs btfo

kill yourselves niggers

Attached: italynotwhite.jpg (1992x1226, 1.83M)

more like Alpine jews

I'm pretty sure East Mark is the currency of the former GDR.

>Alpine jews
Wouldn't that be the Swiss?

they too its time for them to learn to share

yes and slovenians are alpine serbs

That's what those Slovenian Alpine Jews want you to think.

Sharing is caring

Nah they're just Austrians/Italians LARPing as Slavs

Attached: 1520444177164.jpg (640x626, 63K)

France land of the fierce...haha top kek

Attached: preuzimanje (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: IMG_E7799.jpg (640x651, 162K)

Attached: IMG_E7800.jpg (640x625, 134K)

The rest

Attached: IMG_E7802.jpg (640x641, 201K)

Attached: IMG_E7801.jpg (640x643, 158K)

BTFO

Attached: toro.jpg (372x230, 53K)

>Land of the men
>Capitals name literally means "White city"
Remove Orc

Attached: aragornking-header[1].jpg (1280x531, 76K)

It's land of the German people, if anything,
Deutschland = German Land
And Österreich would be East Empire
Nice try juice

I just noticed
>Malta: place of refuge

Attached: 349760934760723046.jpg (596x628, 39K)

What is now Austria used to be called Ostmark, mark as in Steiermark.

current germans are communist, they like people who take gibs, and hate hard working honest people

Attached: 8tLqmVH.png (1542x787, 404K)

Deutsch essentially means 'our people'

>Bulgaria
The original 56%

Attached: amerinigger.jpg (603x618, 74K)

That's even better.
Land of our people. Kikes btfo

>FYROMIANS
>TALL

Attached: 1458917764149.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Actually the Deutsch in Deutschland might come from the old word Diets, meaning "the people". It's where the English get their "Dutch" from

>The German term Deutschland, originally diutisciu land ("the German lands") is derived from deutsch (cf. dutch), descended from Old High German diutisc "popular" (i.e. belonging to the diot or diota "people"), originally used to distinguish the language of the common people from Latin and its Romance descendants.
They mean the etymology of the word not its meaning

Come to the land of men my friend

Yeah, but isn't it march in English?

>Macedonia
>land of tall people
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1520618389807.jpg (712x713, 154K)

The original field niggers

WE WUZ TALL N SHIT

Attached: makrusevofestivalreee.jpg (720x540, 93K)

>don't post while triggered

france in german is frankreich wich translates to Reich of the Franconians/franks. Any french here to tell me what germany translates to ?

Attached: 712px-Coat_of_arms_of_Bavaria.svg.png (712x431, 230K)

macedones mean tall people in greek

trip o truth
turds are khazar's that learned to take it up the ass for the love of his fellow man

Oh ok, I get it now
Thanks

>sons of the bull
literal cuckold offspring

In Slavic languages Germany and Germans means "mute" since they couldn't understand you
While "Slavs" meants "people of the word", since they could understand them

Attached: 1515863711815.jpg (750x1000, 841K)

i have been on k long enough to know where this pic goes

>sons of the bull
So your dads were cucks and you're bastard children yourselves?

>turks are white

Attached: röökijäbä.png (300x300, 134K)

This. I am a German turk and I can confirm tat I am whiter than many native germans

show flag faggot

Whiter than you Abdul

Attached: kivanc.jpg (448x448, 32K)

>sons of the bull

Attached: big.jpg (640x348, 18K)

Nah, there's a region in Croatia called Slavonija.
Best meat you'll ever eat.

Attached: Slavonska-ploča-640x480.jpg (640x480, 77K)

I'm no frenchie, but Germany is Allemange in French, meaning Land of the Allemani, a tribe that settled in Baden-Wurtemberg after the Migration Period

memeflags dont get opinions

>turks are white

Attached: 1519676544870.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Allemagne, from latin alemania so it's just "land of the alamans/germans", I'm sure alaman itself has german roots and a quick glance at google seems to confirm it, it's alle and mann

>10 arrows

thx

niederlande translates to lower lands btw

And so does Nederland.

I MUST HAVE IT

Attached: 1477072131951.png (736x509, 183K)

Germany = Allemagne in French, it came from a tribe near from Alsace or from Alsace.

>According to the most widely accepted explanation, Latin Italia may derive from Oscan víteliú, meaning "[land] of young cattle" (c.f. Lat vitulus "calf", Umbrian vitlu), via Greek transmission (evidenced in the loss of initial digamma).

Magyarbros are always welcome

Attached: kUTJEVO.jpg (800x533, 380K)

Attached: the-literal-translation-of-32212.jpg (1000x826, 190K)

>sons of the bull
Sounds like my wifes son

Attached: the-literal-translation-of-32211.jpg (1000x826, 176K)

Actually, Kosovo is the hay field, originating from Serbo-Slavonic (kos - hay), which was later changed by the (((Freemasons))) from the (((Illyrian movement))) in the (((reformation))) of the Serbian and Croatian languages to mean blackbird. Croatian language was also fucked big time, but this is the proof that the kikes planned to steal Kosovo even then (mid-19th century).
I implore the Croat anons to learn Zagorski/Kajkavian (ie. Old Croatian) and see how it's been fucked, might reveal a little something about the kike plans for you.

t.albanese stuprato dai turchi

>I implore the Croat anons to learn Zagorski/Kajkavian (ie. Old Croatian) and see how it's been fucked, might reveal a little something about the kike plans for you.
there is also chakavian which is in fact the real croatian language

kajkavian is the more related to slovene than to chakavian or any other slavic language

kajkavski nije stari hrvatski budalo jedna
cakavski je

>about the kike plans for you.
>implying kikes bent on global domination bother themselves with miniscule details of balkan shitholes
Not everything bad in the world is a globalist conspiracy

ovo
dokaz da su slovenci zapravo podalpski hrvati

ili gledano iz druge perspektive, kajkavci su slovenci hehe

zagorje i prigorje su uvijek zvane croatia litoral
slovenci su hrvati

zapravo ljudi su zvali tamo sebe slovinje dok nisu pohrvaceni od strane izbeglih hrvatskih plemica iz dalmacije nakon osmanskih pustosenja

buttmad eggplant with a memeflag again I see

Attached: 1349564194360.jpg (257x253, 24K)

Only Serbs are men. Rest are faggots. Gg

od kud ti to lolara
zakaj su se onda ljudi iz gradeca i kaptola i ostalih sela sa sjevera hrvatske zvali hrvatima a ne slovencima?

In that case, I stand corrected. My Croatian friend told me so. I didn't study the details about old Croatia. All I know is, Illyrian movement fucked us both over.

Freemasonry was well organized back then already. If you think they were not hellbent on global domination and that they don't do their homework, think again.

We ought to just reform all the languages from the slavlands into one pure one without the garbage added over years

Attached: 150px-Cyrillic_letter_Yat.svg[1].png (150x89, 3K)

I thought Austria (Ost Reich) was “eastern Kingdom” or eastern realm