Canada hate thread

>Home of the 53%

Attached: le-53-approved.jpg (1920x1440, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
cbc.ca/news/business/banks-got-114b-from-governments-during-recession-1.1145997
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7a-YkaCpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cucked by trump

Attached: trump boasts cucking cuckdeau.png (1558x1242, 1.4M)

His face looks disturbing. There is mental disorder, possibly maniac.

>loses $400B LNG investment because trudeau paid terrorist $10M on 4th of july

Attached: canada LNG BTFO.png (838x1234, 789K)

>pic related

Attached: omar khadr WINS.jpg (2000x2000, 3.3M)

Castro's babymother is mentally ill, Bipolar 1 so he likely is a maniac.

Attached: trudeau elimination of racial discrimination.png (790x1018, 1004K)

>gay pride
>ramadan
?!

Attached: trudeau gay ramadan.jpg (631x720, 128K)

>Trumped lied
>Trudeau called him on it right away, by Trumps own admission
>Trump brags that he's got caught lying

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Attached: 1518376637208.jpg (549x498, 25K)

how you pozz up an entire country
>step 1
import only sick HIV+ african BBCs

Attached: canada hiv+ rapefugees welcome.png (1538x1138, 1.12M)

>step 2
make it legal to hide HIV status and pozz up immuno-normal bigots

Attached: canada HIV niggers.png (1548x1346, 1.36M)

>step 3
only hire HIV pozzed niggers to work at restaurants

Attached: hiv restaurant.jpg (720x960, 56K)

That 53% figure excludes people who identify as ethnically Canadian. People who identify as such are the French and British of Eastern Canada who have been here for hundreds of years.

nigger

Attached: 1509582373480.jpg (512x512, 27K)

You going to note that is from a court case from like 2010 during Stephen Harper reign?

>step 4
take money from whites and run propaganda campaigns that you can't get HIV from food..

Attached: cant get hiv from food.png (1238x698, 833K)

>LIES!!!! KYS

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

That was the province that flopped it, not the federal.

>a real canadian

Attached: nigger amputee 100k a year.png (806x1000, 547K)

look at the timing dipshit, less than 3 weeks after trudeau gave a US soldier killer $10.5M on the 4th of july then shittalked Trump at Davos for having violated his "human rights"

Trump personally ordered it cancelled just as he is going to kill NAFTA

Attached: NAFTA-is-kill.png (1716x1986, 1.43M)

... You're looking for strong bloodlines, overseas, in another country, that's not european, that was probably the first country to embrace multiculturalism, and think you're proving a point?

That a strong economy can come from not being a fucking nazi to everyone? Someone should tell McDonald's that because there 'no blacks allowed' policy MIGHT be losing them money.

Hard to tell.

Science is in on that yet.

Are you implying Canada has a good economy?

Attached: young canadian voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

Not an argument. Prove me wrong.

Attached: maxresdefault-1-3.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Attached: leaf-brain.png (400x773, 260K)

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: le 49.jpg (668x617, 69K)

BASED Trudeau is letting in persecuted White South African farmers.

Attached: South African whites genocided.png (900x1290, 774K)

Okay, maybe we got some problems. Most of the ethnic Canadians are white, though.

Attached: 1517200422921.jpg (634x498, 98K)

>October is Islamic Heritage Month in Ontario
0 muslims in Canada before 1970
>Islamic Heritage

Attached: ontario islamic heritage month.png (1111x1071, 984K)

Ya. During the global market crash, Canada did strong through it. You can point out where Canada is failing, but all sign point to healthy.

DERANGED!

Attached: 1500822585082.jpg (612x602, 41K)

Oh look it's this thread again. Fuck off You polish faggot.

Okay, maybe we got a lot of problems.
Send help :, (

Attached: 1519518974903.jpg (1399x933, 313K)

Attached: 1507305926613.png (276x275, 36K)

Okay, say that you're right. This is somehow the Prime Minister blame for how the early in 2010, the Supreme Court of Canada had ruled that the Canadian government's interrogation of Khadr at Guantanamo Bay "offended the most basic Canadian standards of the treatment of detained youth suspects"

During different Prime Minsters ruling?

That he has literally no affect on or with?

Fom over half a decade?

You see how I think you're grasping?

Fuck all of you. Canada #1 suck my maple syrup cock, fucking faggots.

We need Canada out of NATO asap
Canadians, we offer you expulsion of all non-whites into Siberia in exchange for sovereignty

Heritage
noun
something that is handed down from the past
>1970s isn't the past bro

Suck all of our cocks, buddy!

islam is not european or white
no white person belives in islam, how fucking thicc can you get

Or you could disband your military, and turn over your corrupt government to the proper authorities? Why pretend to be a democracy, when you can be a democracy?

Attached: FE1FC932-1331-476B-AA21-3197323C72FC.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

All 5 Canadian banks were bankrupt, stopped marking their loans and had to be bailed out to the tune of $114B. The Americans TARP was only $700b. Your bailout was 50% bigger.

>cbc.ca/news/business/banks-got-114b-from-governments-during-recession-1.1145997

>muh strong banking

Your economy has been utter shit since you turned into a Marxist dystopian experiment and replaced manufacturing with massive third world unskilled immigration as an economic policy. You are nothing but hewers of wood and drawers of water. You have virtually no manufacturing. You innovate nothing. You were literally days away from defaulting on your debt in the late 90s. And now you are the most indebted nation at 171% consumer debt, and your banks are awash with toxic mortgages (again) as your housing bubble ponzi that has masked your non-existent economy is starting to unravel.

You lost 88,000 full time jobs last month. All you do is sell your unrefined, raw natural resources then redistribute the hard currency that comes in in a communist fashion, resulting in 3rd world living standards for skilled people while refugees live like the 1%. Any skilled White person immediately flees for the USA or a European country and lives out their days as an expat. They don't even fly home for the free healthcare because it's such shit.

Attached: leaf 114b bailout.png (1538x1324, 1.13M)

>1970s isn't the past bro
you think there were mudslimes in canda before 1970s or are you just here to virtue with your teenage tier sophistry and obnoxious attitude?

>man loses his hands to get asylum
>LOL they just let anyone in

At least I don't suck my dogs dick you sick degenerate fuck

Attached: dogtopkek.png (306x252, 96K)

>All you do is sell your unrefined, raw natural resources
AT A MAJOR LOSS TOO. LOOK AT THE WTI OIL SPREAD. JESUS H CHRIST.

Attached: 1519309771513.png (276x256, 23K)

no we already have a plan

Attached: POLSKA.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Thanks for the article, lots of compelling arguments here. Don't forget to call me a cuck too, faggot.

HAHAHAAHAHA IT GETS WORSE EVERYDAY

Attached: 7458965.jpg (400x388, 37K)

Trump lied
Trudeau cried

Leafs can't sell their oil to anyone but the americans because leafs are too stupid to build a pipeline to an ocean. So they sell it at 50% off to the americans lol. So progressive.

HAHAHA

Attached: 1500480201858.png (332x264, 10K)

So you're both saying Canada is half non-whites AND you want to deport them all to Sweden? Only like 19 million people? There's a point where you're just worrying about the wrong country.

Stay in Poland if you love fear mongering about race so much.

Attached: 1519938191425.jpg (552x311, 17K)

seems like you love your country, what are you a nationalist?
shouldn't you kill yourself for that? You beat up others for the same shit.

>Americans outraged at Canadian cop cars with Arabic writing
>Americans
>Not Leafs
wtf

Attached: leaf arab cop cars.png (1556x1352, 1.33M)

Go fuck yourself slavshit. Subhumans pollack retards shouldn't be allowed to speak to civilized people.

It's in the article. Trump said he lied, Trudeau said called him out, this is from Trumps own admission.

Kind of dumb, but you'll believe ANYTHING.

and it's gonna cost them 25 billion at least this year alone.

Attached: 1514992511986.jpg (517x462, 107K)

Did a repo man tow his car? Now you're just quoting Ice Cube.

no it doesnt, just listen to the (((based bro))) from antifa here
he knows what he's talking about, lol

You're mixed with chinks too, slav

Attached: slav.png (401x602, 543K)

What my personal beliefs are is nothing to do with everyone else believes. I am not asking for the death of every non-white, non-christian, non-male in Canada. I like to fuck girls of all cultures.

I'm not a faggot.

>Trumps
so your country is run by Trump now, why do you care?
You're not American

Thats fucking pathetic
gay leaf cucks

You're a chink, most likely.

>Wir Sind die Untermenschen
I have news for you Mohammed Ping Abulmughayyis

>JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does, L'Atrocité Enorm de Goblinu Syrupo de 49% Canadienne Chinois

Attached: polska vs leaf.jpg (1106x8192, 3.92M)

you really cant afford to leave

Attached: 1506787011992.jpg (1042x753, 71K)

>What my personal beliefs are is nothing to do with everyone else believes
do you hold others to the same regard? Or do you pre-judge others based on Their beliefs and Their political affilitions, or even worse their fucking associations?

Attached: 1515538740005.jpg (282x179, 10K)

Have the respect to learn our language you fucking stinky muslim fuckers!

Attached: 1521566310420.png (720x1280, 532K)

I am pointing out that what is suppose to be a burn to my Prime Minister is a self burn to Trump. Am I on crazy pills?

I am Canadian. Scottish and French. Go fuck yourself. I mean my name is literally all in english, from the clan Armstrong.

>Am I on crazy pills?
you seem unhinged

Attached: 1503658117700.jpg (620x412, 239K)

>mfw living in the Whitest Ethnostate on Planet Earth

Attached: kinga feelzz.jpg (448x1024, 120K)

I had 200k and I never left Canada. It's fucking beautiful here, and the women are great. What more does a man need?

i want her feets pls

Attached: slavv.png (503x539, 347K)

Delete this

>women are great
These are Canadian women ROFL

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

I judge people on a case by case basis. I assume everyone is an idiot tho, but allow myself the chance to be humbly surprised in their intelligence. I do judge people on their choice of music tho, which most Canadians don't.

It's hard to tell what a person is like in Canada, but generally we're friendly, like coffee, even the most conservative amongst us know to keep the opinion to themselves, and liberal is seen as the general average here.

I mean even when the conservative government won a majority it was just 38% of the vote, and declined the second time.

>I like to fuck girls of all cultures.
then do that, but you dont need to bring them to your fucking country just to fuck them, what are you a fucking monarch!?

You want to BREAK the working class and make it harder for them JUST BECAUSE you want to get your dick into some fucking african pussy?
just go to the nearest port, i bet its hordes of Nigerian hookers there like in all of Europe thanks to the sympathy culture you Never take responsibility for. And have you paid for any of the refugees you shill for to come into the country yet? ofc you havent

You should be taxed extra for political correctness, if you want them in and want to bathe in the "glory" of political correctness in order to virtue your pathetic career forward or something then you should pay. And not push all that responsibility over to someone who doesn't and expect glorification.
While actual racism increase because of cultural differences which you guys shill for!

Attached: FUCK YOU I AM A HUMAN TOO.jpg (373x500, 33K)

> the women are great

Attached: 401.png (503x501, 187K)

>just started banging a 6'1" polish Amazonian

How does it feel to get LEAFED

I AM A GREEK

mee too

You again nigger

Attached: AAAA20A4-9E1C-4462-A89D-FEBFE889B63A.png (815x730, 372K)

>Islamic heritage
>religion is something you inherit and don't have a choice in

Enjoy your AIDS

Attached: simon mol.png (413x590, 279K)

i pay a team of poles to do this

true story. accept me as i am u shitlord..

Attached: peterdumb.jpg (1000x667, 132K)

Just stay away from the mass suggestion, its not good for you.
I'm sorry i have to redpill you on this shit, but you seem to be susceptible

The future is not going to be politically correct, not feminist and far from virtuous, but its not our doing, as you may hav noticed we're not the ones with institutional representation and power. perhaps in the US while the oppositon to Trump is greater than that of any other president because he challanges their positions directly, but not in Europe and absolutly not in Canada.

Would you beat up a jewish "nazi", how about an African one?

You think we're the monolithic ones just because of the memes, in reality the situation is reversed and it will just keep getting worse all around until the left comes to term with itself

Attached: leaf iq.png (680x1322, 977K)

Fun fact:Every leaf has a mental issue

t.

Attached: avgerage leaf.jpg (634x423, 67K)

Don’t feed the toilet cleaner trolls

Just drop a giant shit in his thread and see yourself out, as we are still nice people who respect bold polish shit cleaning culture

Respect

Attached: 92D03E02-D537-4DE0-8ADC-678E168E7978.png (750x1334, 1.23M)

the female penis is a canadian concept.

Attached: 05C390CC-050B-418F-90F0-84789D062853.jpg (710x1087, 211K)

>the clan
Cringe

Poland is 99,8% white and 100% based tho, you mutt.

Attached: 1518829111780.jpg (634x767, 97K)

Leafs replaced their founding prime minister Sir John A. McDonald with a random unknown nigger woman who was convicted of fraud

>KEKED

Then used White taxpayer money to make a SJW propaganda movie to brainwash kids
> Viola Desmond: Canadian Civil Rights Champion | CBC Kids
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZT7a-YkaCpc

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: nigger leaf bill.jpg (620x349, 108K)

WTF do you have against Canada. Most of that shit is just bias as fuck. You compare your capital cities unemployment to each province?

Our capital city has 5.0% unemployment rate, compared to Warsaw's 2%...

The unemployment rate in Canada decreased to 5.8 percent in February of 2018

Poland is 4.4% (Dec 2017)

Also you seem to not know about Poutine that is our national food. Even McD sells it for us.

Attached: trudeau-and-trump-second-handshake.jpg (1199x799, 358K)

(((White))) my ass they just lie so the Germans don’t figure them out

Attached: 9D32D4BD-2F48-4587-90A2-D3B87843E164.jpg (714x802, 57K)

>Poorland
Haha, just kill yourself man, your country is literally second world, know your place, Slavic dog.