Looking for old gold

I'm looking for old manga/anime that came about before those japs started filled them with some many clitches, that it became inescapable. I want something before anime became the shit it is today.

I'll give you an example of a manga that story wise, is more like 1950s scifi novel than manga.
The Way of Ryu
Ryu having just woken up from a sleep capsule inside a space ship. To find himself the sole survivor of an expedition, the spaceship having crash landed on a grossly mutated and wholly unfamiliar Earth. Joining forces with fellow survivors from a different crash, Ryu and his comrades fight to survive on this new and deadly Earth as they search for any humans that might've made it through the mysterious apocalypse.

Normally I'd report your thread, but because your actually dumping content I'll spare you.
Learn the rules regarding requests the next time you post.

k

Not OP but fuck off you sanctimonious backseat driving dickwad. Go back to your loli threads. Keep going, OP and pay no mind. This is interesting. Theres some similarity to Western comics in terms of the art and storyboarding.

This series reminds me a bit of Blam

The blame manga, not the shity anime.

Here's link.
http: //www .goodmanga. net/4823/ryuu-no-michi

Here's a bump - thanks for dumping this.

I rather a recommendation, but thanks I guess.