ITT: Bullshit you're okay with

O
MY
THIRD
BOMB
Honestly, even though it was a huge asspull out of nowhere, it didn't change the outcome of the story. So it was totally fine for me.

Literally all of JoJo is asspulls. I don't even think bites the dust would be in the top 20.

It's undoubted as asspull though, much worse than requiem which is actually foreshadowed. This just conveniently comes out of nowhere. none of it is previously established and it just instant fixes Kira's predicament.

Kira only lost because Araki has to make him retarded and shout out his name.

Question:
Would you consider Kira being saved by his watch an asspull?

Every fight in Jojo is won by asspull, and there's nothing wrong with that.

not really, i think it's not that asspully, araki's just really smart and creative at getting ideas on how the protagonists can win

Originality or not, it's asspulls.

it is foreshadowed simply because Kira's stand revolves around his will to preserve his lifestyle of murder. The stand evolves to do whatever he needs to do that. It's actually a shame araki doesn't pick up on it more, he seems intent on 'acts' when his stands should start out with vague powers that change with the story. It's be interesting if stands could lose abilities depending on the situation or emotion of the user.

>O MY VOLCANO
>O MY TIME STOP
>O MY YELLING MY NAME
>O MY STAND ARROW
part 6 doesn't have any asspulls
>O MY STAND EVOLUTION

>Originality or not, it's asspulls.
how so?

>oh my rubber nen
its fine with me. its funny honestly

wasn't stand evolution created in part 4?

The fact that it's original has no bearing on how it's an asspull or not.
Guy gets insane power in a crazy never before seen way, but if the way he got it isn't properly written, it's still an asspull.

>everything that's a surprise is an asspull
>it doesn't matter whether or not the surprise event was used to introduce new, interesting conflict
I hate the word asspull because it means whatever people want it to mean.
Joseph defeating Kars.

Tusk Act 4 wasn't an asspull at all. Both the stand's evolution, mastery of the spin breaking through Love Train and the need for a horse to do it were shown before its appearance.

It was already established that Kira was a cocky sociopath who believed fate was one his side no matter what happened. Saying he's name is retarded, but makes sense for the Character

I don't find it being that much of a asspull.
Asspulls are closer to Kakashi getting eyes through fuckin death dimensions AND perfect susanoo.

The only jojo asspulls are Kars' death by volcano and again not completly because it's a very THEMATIC and narrative reason for him to die this way: And Jotaro stopping time.

Bites the Dust isn't even an asspull. It's a result of being pierced by the arrow a second time. fucking duh.

Kars didn't die. He's just floating through space.

Yeah, you can clearly see the other bubble bullet take out a chunk of the telephone pole next to him. No fucking way a watch could've be stopped that

Joseph's luck was shown to warp reality in his favor way before the final fight

I'm okay with almost everything that happened in the latest BnHA arc (at least at this moment). The only gripe I have is the possibility that Deku might have gotten his arms healed.

Wait, there were two Kiras who tried to save themselves with a watch?

desu it was kind of bullshit but it set up a great rivalry (kind of continued the 2 brothers rivalry) and it also made it so I can take Yuuhi a bit more seriously.

Like he said, it fit thematically and narratively.