Raildex

Why are good parental figures so rare in Raildex, or any of Kamachi's works? These two are definitely the best and they're not even related by blood to their dependents.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/11/14/16648290/bill-gates-smart-city-arizona
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They exist and the ones that do are either pieces of shit or awesome.

I consider Touma's dad to be an awesome parent. He genuinely does want to help his son.

Acqua would make a good dad

>this is the best he can come up with
Let's talk about if drunkdex will happen and what mikoto would be like drunk and if kamachi would do it

>valid discussion topic vs "teehee I'm so drunk and dumping mikoto images"

I want to beat Index in a videogame

valid discussion =/= good discussion
What the fuck is interesting about talking about parental figures?

reposting here
> And what do you mean by magic? You don’t just mean a method of meditation, do you???
What if Aleister has fucked up her mind and she can't understand magic, just like Touma can't remember Misaki ?
I am still at NT17

>misaka is actually extremely good with magic and had her memory wiped

Good parental figures are absent in a lot of works because otherwise a lot of conflicts couldn't happen. You could consider Aleister as a parental figure for all of AC, but he wasn't good and obviously let a lot of shit happen. The absence of parents is justified in story since almost all of AC is comprised of students with some teachers. Yoshikawa and Yomikawa are probably the best parents, maybe Komoe would be decent as well.

Tan mikoto soon

Discussion is what you make of it, I'm just trying to deviate from mindless 24/7 waifuposting.
It's interesting to talk about adult characters like Yomikawa who don't dabble in powerlevels or childish pursuits.

What if nigkoto is real

Damn NT17 Chapter 2 was way too huge.
16 big parts and possibly the biggest behind the scenes part I remember reading.
Also it is really cool to see gods fight at their level.

>index stops headcrabbing in spinoff manga
>suddenly everyone likes her

theverge.com/2017/11/14/16648290/bill-gates-smart-city-arizona
>The smart city will be designed to feature high-speed networks, data centers, autonomous cars and vehicles, new manufacturing technologies, and automated logistics hubs.

Are you ready for America's Academy City?

>Arizona

Big desert, perfect place for solar panels.
Biggest problem I see is infrastructure and just building a city from the ground up. Whenever China has tried something like this (building a city from nothing) its failed horribly. Would be better if he built it near the ocean or resource center.

>Arizona

Isnt that worst place in the world

>one of the most pro-2A states in the Union
excellent

Just build a canal to the nearest commercial waterway

t. DeWitt Clinton

A lot of magical characters seem to be orphaned, or really really old. The science characters are generally being given up by their parents for some other kind of benefit, like having a top-class education in a city famous for it. Though, at the expense of their innocence, unbeknownst to the parents.

t. theodore roosevelt

NANI.

Because they still don't know that science is magic too. Should have asked the natives for some navajo voodoo magic instead of Bill Gates' money.

I want an AnR crossover just to see Touma punch Isuke.
She's Oriana levels of an annoying smug cunt, except she's also a dyke which makes her even worse than Oriana.

Komoe and Yomikawa for Board of Directors when?

Its alright if you don't mind the heat. The desert landscape can be quite beautiful and the sunsets are second only to California's.

If you don't like 40C heat its probably hell on earth to you.

I wish Aleister killed Retardway

Don't bump his thread, OP is a budget shitposting faggot

>What the fuck is interesting about talking about parental figures?
Considering how Kamachi's MC's have been pretty shit parents so far, quite a bit.

Imagine if Kamachi actually made her like that in the main series. I don't know why it's so hard.

Muh comedy

"Do you remember Touma?"

Touma has great parents, too bad he himself isn't though.
He sent his only daughter to fight at WW3 with an archangel, what kind of father does that ?

Reminder that there is no greater curse than "May you live in interesting times".

One of these days, Japanese people will learn that they aren't funny.

Those two should be producing babies for Japan's declining birthrate instead of adopting and living like lesbians.

Honest discussion/question: How lewd/perverted is misaka? Do you think she has lewd fetishes she keeps to herself? I personally think she's probably got some interesting fetishes. I have a suspicion one of them is piss.

Note that she is the only one so far who wears shorts under her skirts. That indicates she is more aware than her classmates, which could mean she has, with the exception of Kuroko, the most naughty thoughts.

>sent
Touma said nothing to her

That's what all the middle schoolers are for user

Why is Stiyl such a faggot

The chances for mutations explode with age. If you want healthy babies, let them be and take a look at Tokiwadai.

VERY NICEU

She's a knock off is why. Stiyl is also posessed.

Why would he go for the whore when he can have anyone he wants?

Because sluts are best girls

That hair color change is the difference between literal who status and popular doujin/merchandise slut.

>Kamijou knew it was hopeless, but he performed a lariat on the neck of a boy who ran around a nearby corner with two water guns in hand.
Why is he so savage this volume ?

>master1200
I knew you were retarded, but you can't be this fucking dumb

Did you miss everything past nt10

Because Mikotot is ded

Mikotofags are dumb. Didn't even post a picture of her acting like a slut. More news at 11

Fat mikoto is best mikoto

>This was something Academy City’s #2 had once failed to accomplish, but this perfectly ordinary man had proved it was possible for anyone.
Jesus Christ, Kakine, how much of a failure is he ?

Kakine is selfish gay character

Hopefully not because they are.

Awaki trying to figure out how big her belly is going to be if she keeps stalking shotas I see

What are you implying?

Darsaka Edgekoto when?

Its recently come to me that fukiyose just doesn't work. You know how in tsundere anime the tsundere is usually the best girl right? See, I doesn't work in Index because Fukiyose is so obsessed in maintaining the anger towards Touma's supposed laziness that it all gets in the way of her own sensibilities. All of her interactions come down to yelling at Touma, sitting on Touma's desk, and eating some sort of strange diet. Her breast are already big but she doesn't even purple which is just a wasted opportunity to set things straight with the firebrand. It doesn't help that she has an irrelevant gnome shadowing her every move. All in all it's abundantly clear than fukiyose is the one that needs to talk to Touma in regards to the status of the attendance instead of the other way around.

user please review your post and try again

Fukiyose is just a discount Shutaura.

Are you ok?

Can anyone post the Luca illustration with all her sizes ?

Is there some sort of hidden message in this?

Underrated post.

MIKOTO A BEST

Thanks

Soon then Casual Vento soon, right?

In terms of concept and aesthetics, Luca is the best of the Kamisato harem. It's a shame she's doomed to orbit him forever with no chance of succeeding.

Fran is superior in all aspects and Ellen has a cuter design. The only exception is Lucas smallest form

I don't know why I'm cracking up to this

Pirate that can turn into whatever age you want in bed > Takitsubo clone with flat chest
Fran does have better character development at least

>they both track so they're the same
No. Luca only has one good size

>see a character that looks cool
>find out that she's part of kamisato harem
RUINED

I'm happy Kamijou marked her with Fran. She was good and reasonable once they talked it out. Her, Salome and Fran were great. I wish they didn't fuck up Olivia though

Quenser has already proven himself the best big brother, when does he get to prove that he's the best father as well?

When he starts being allowed to bully mayridi and makes her confess her favorite positions

Misakas spinoff when?

Roboobs.

A certain misaka theory

>it's about Tabigake