Ah need mah AR-15 so I can overthrow thuh gubb-mint!

>Ah need mah AR-15 so I can overthrow thuh gubb-mint!
>drone striked

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? There are CHILDREN DYING, and yet you're unwilling to adopt the simplest COMMON SENSE measures to reduce gun violence.

Why? What do you possibly think you and Cletus are going to accomplish?

Attached: file.png (600x474, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/2018.03.20-184432/https://russia-insider.com/en/how-jews-gave-america-gay-marriage/ri22838
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"There are CHILDREN DYING!"

Yes, 3,000 per day due to abortion. Yet abortion is framed as a virtue to you lefty nutjobs.

Nigger, you need police to enforce a police state. A plane can not bust through your door and search through your things.

Cage did not have proper emotional support; he was born with autism and his mother and father died.

Of course, you always need a scape goat.

Attached: 16352462358.png (870x859, 453K)

This idiot's argument has been debunked by shit posters before.
It's always "1 post by this ID". OP is just a JIDF shill making slide threads.
Sage and ignore this.

Attached: Pol Stop and think.png (851x721, 231K)

how is that working out for Syria? rebels with guns have been giving their government a run for their money. our government may be more equipped than Syria's, but most of our fighters wouldn't be sand nigs either.

democrats created the gun free zones in schools. its their fault that schools became easy targets.

You post this thread constantly
Don't you ever get tired?

Conservatives never think, if they did they wouldn't be conservative.

Dipshit, we need our guns to protect us from niggers.

It's either a shill or a troll by a Sup Forumsack to draw out the inevitable refutations...wither way, it's a pretty easy softball to hit, and it's not like this board is full of quality threads anyway, unless you really get a kick out of 6 Hitler threads per hour, 4 threads about "redpill me on X", and a half-dozen e-celeb cancer threads.

>meanwhile in civilised countries citizens are not afraid of their government because they live in a true democracy

>I posted it again mom!

So you're saying civilians should be allowed drones and JDAMs do compete with the state as the Second Amendment intends?

>True democracy
>Socially engineered so that the demographics are 51% shitskins who vote for more welfare

Attached: Based Japan.png (872x886, 220K)

If it gets to the point where the U.S. Gov will resort to using fucking drone strikes on its own citizens its already too late.

That cartoon looks a little thin and too light skinned to be a southerner.

Drone strike cost at least $115,000 per hellfire. There's an estimated 15 MILLION AR-15s in the USA. Get fucked, queer.

Oh gosh, I didn't realize it was COMMON SENSE to FORFEIT YOUR RIGHTS TO DEFEND YOURSELF. See goys, if you'd only give up your guns, we could move on to mass knife attacks, bombs, and trucks of peace.

Nice catch user. That's a 8" Shillfish you got there. They aren't very good eat'n but they are notorious for polluting the water. My suggestion is to just bash it's head against a sharp piece of sage and toss the carcass into the woods.

Attached: gunsvsmurder.jpg (1800x2732, 493K)

>What do you possibly think you and Cletus are going to accomplish?

Stop statists from disarming us.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

why do leftists keep using projection and ad hominem in their arguments for gun control when statistics and data from non-biased research institutes would work better, especially if presented in a calm and clean matter that invites civil discussion on the issue

>thought police will be on you like flies on meat if you say something naughty
>internet censorship on par with Russia and China
>"muh true democracy"

Fuck off kike. You are a carrier of cancer and disease.

archive.today/2018.03.20-184432/https://russia-insider.com/en/how-jews-gave-america-gay-marriage/ri22838

Attached: IMG_0104.jpg (550x600, 85K)

Report and hide slide threads

Because none of the statistics or data back up their fucked up agenda.

Preditor drone brought down over Afghanistan by a farmer with a semiautomatic rifle.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-10-14-at-2.24.03-PM.png (644x359, 237K)

What’s dumb about this is the hypocrisy the right has with the left
>guns are an inalienable right, what if someone attacks, what if the government tries something
>Blue Lives Matter! How dare anyone get upset with the government, our heroes

1.6 million car crashes and 300,000 injuries due to texting while driving.

#BanCellPhones

I mean why would you ever NEED a cellphone? The early car makers ONLY knew about telegrams and early telephones. You could just use a payphone.

Every fucking time...

Attached: 1519172369355.png (872x886, 220K)

How does it feel to be this retarded?

Attached: 1521242040881.png (1802x905, 203K)

>ah need mah ar-15 to stop the gubbmint from taking mah ar-15!

Attached: file.png (645x729, 70K)

>Do you colonists really think you can fight the most powerful empire on the planet with your little muskets? Have you seen the ships of our fleet?

Attached: BritishRedCoat1.jpg (301x960, 89K)

You know? Yeah, why do we even need guns? Lets take a look at some of the democracy that banned firearms for their citizens and see how it turned out?
>Chairman Mao kills 60 million and guns down students in the streets for protesting
>Stalin enslaves most Russians and killed 40 million
>The Supreme Leader of Best Korea killed one tenth of it's population in a decade
>Hitler kills millions of Jews and Poles after taking away arms from specifically them.

But it could never happen in the USA!
>Fucking 100,000 Japanese get rounded up and put in camps because they didn't believe owning firearms would be necessary because their culture hated guns

Damn... the Soviet Union should've thought of turning Moscow into glass to maintain power.....

Attached: 1497336240789.jpg (800x1039, 221K)

>1 post by this ID

Stop replying to these threads.

Nice appeal to emotion fag.

This is a country ruled by law, not feelings.

If you want to change it, get a constitutional convention together and try to repeal the amendment. Civil war should be great fun.

Attached: CA8DAEB3-936D-46F5-A48B-5B15751FF65B.jpg (640x360, 95K)

Same thread, every day several months in a row. Same cartoon. Same jew copy and and pasting, same shit day after day after day.

Attached: 1486064369452.jpg (343x475, 36K)

Do you liberal cucktards even hear yourselves? There are children dying! Oh booofuckemhoo! We don't care cause your idea of common sense measures won't reduce shit. Why? What do you and your gay buddy Victor think you are going to accomplish?

Attached: 22154526_2051383351759403_7899420891744415683_n.png (793x960, 812K)

/thread

>Civilian gets drone striked
>Entire world now has a perfect excuse to destroy the US government over their tyranny and slaughter of its citizens
>Jews fund the war to overthrow America
>Liberals sabotage the US from within
>The USA is no more and villanized in all historical records

This will be ignored. Leftists accuse 2nd amendment supporters of plugging their ears when they hear the emotional pleas of gungrabbers to stop all the child murders, and they themselves plug their ears when faced with the proposition that abortion is actually the murder of a child.

I'm not so naive to claim that the right isn't hypocritical often enough, but this is just a blatant example of the opposite.

Attached: 1521227618605.png (480x529, 415K)

my gills that's funny

>current year
>being a brainlet

Attached: 1521480234685.png (1103x654, 81K)

You didnt even change the pasta that much.

Banning guns won't stop it though, you are not arguing the same thing we are. Nobody wants more dead kids (well, mostly nobody) we just think the way to accomplish #notonemore is different than what you think it is. Stop being such a drama queen.

The superior force always wins argument again. Please look into:

American revolutionary war
cuban revolution
vietnam war
soviet afghan war
iraq war (we even had drones!)

That should be enough to get you started

My dude, you're equating teenagers gunning each other down with a woman choosing to get rid of a bundle of cells. You've already lost this argument

Attached: 1516545065052.jpg (480x467, 45K)

>ah need muh big pharma handing out dangerous psychotropics like they are candy
>don’t worry about the real cause let’s just play jump to conclusions

>second amendment only allows small arms

Who says it’s just a bundle of cells? Are you Dr. Manhattan by any chance?

Why haven't we outlawed obesity, cigarettes, alcohol, sugar, motor vehicles then?

>having zero understanding what America is
This argument is flawed from the start, no soldier will ever kill american citizens on the US soil. The right to liberty and freedom is universal, hence no government should take it away. This applies to gun ownership as well. People did own guns before the Constitution was written. The second merely keeps this right and prevents the government from enacting laws that restrict such freedom. The founding fathers did not make the right to own a gun, they made sure it will stay in its natural state.

Sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
Ok buddy

No, it can't. But you're assuming the totality, majority, or even at least half of Americans would stand up against the government. And even then, they can just raze through fucking everything on its path and they won't think twice about it if they're willing to take such actions against they're own people anyway. Those that oppose would be disposable in their eyes. It dtops being your country, your city, your whatever. It's theirs, they have access to whatever the fuck they want in their own soil. You are nothing