Dragon Ball Super

Is this a troll or do you think we're going to get Ultra Instinct Vegito vs Jiren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that was mostly a gag tbqh

We're getting Gohan and Vegeta fusion.

Goku and gohan will fuse at the end to fight jiren.

Jiren and Co also has a pair Potaras. Chakovs gun people. Jiren will fuse with someone

Well, at the very beginning of the tournament, Goku and Vegeta defeated the last three warriors of Universe 9 with a "Final Kamehame Ha"; which is originally a technique of Vegetto combining their main techniques. So, maybe that was a hint or something.

>vegito ui plays with jiren like he did with buuhan
Make it happen toei

>Chakovs gun

What?

Shocking twist of fate, it's Kuhan.

You're most likely making a joke about his spelling but whatever
Chekovs gun
If a gun is shown in the first act of a play it must be fired
Basically. If you set up a plot device it has to be used at some point.

It's probably a bait and switch. The audience expect Vegito, but two completely different characters end up fusing.

What would happen if two fighters from different universes fused? What universe would they count towards in that situation? I think a Frost+Frieza fusion would have been pretty cool.

Piccolo will save u6 by fusing with the namekians

then we get Super Duper Namekian Piccolo vs Topo and UI Gogo vs Jiren

Froza?

He already gave the earrings back to Shin as later in the episode he has them on his ears again.

Nobody else is fusing. It was a comedy skit.

Friest

>

how would you feel if goku had to fuse with gohan instead of vegeta?

would gohan unleash his full potential?

Threadly reminder not to race-mix

17 and 18 fuse into 35

They should call it No. 306, since the potara multiply its users' power levels together, not merely sums them up

I bet current gohan and zamasu arch trunks potara fusion would curb stomp kefla

>fusion last arc
>fusion again
when will this fanfic tier garbage end

Jiren doesnt have ears

>Cuckhan

Fix'd

I have a feeling that we won't be seeing Vegito.

First, Goku is going to be without stamina again, and if I'm not mistaken there should be side effects from fusing while in bad shape (although Toei can simply ignore that).

Second, Beerus & Shin didn't even consider giving it to them, I wonder why. Maybe that's just toei being retarded, but they could seriously throw away the potaras to create a ultimate jobber instead of going for the most logical solution.

Third, Vegito Blue lasts like 5 minutes or something. So I can already picture Vegeta & Goku defusing before everything is over.

5 minutes in a tournament that's going to end in 20 minutes is pretty good or they could just retcon the retcon

Toei has always been obsessed with clichés. They'll never have Vegeta and Goku fuse and quickly deal with the enemy. They'll always defuse before the last blow.

>He doesn't like ATA ATA ATA
>He doesn't like beams that last for a split second and that everyone just shrugs them off.
>He doesn't like how Goku and Vegeta job in SSB but later fight the enemy in their base forms
Super is one of the worst anime I've watched.It's even worse than that Saint Seiya sequel. Toei outdid themselves

Does anyone else find Bulma annoying? This bitch constantly nags and bitches at Beerus and the only reason she doesn't get injured or killed is because of the waifu faggots who would object to Beerus hurting the bitch. All of this manifests into:

"Bulma gives Beerus food so she's entitled to bitching at him all the time."

And it's just such an annoying routine. Beerus the God of Destruction incapable of showing dignity in regards to a rude mortal because of food. Pitiful. I mean he has power and status, why does Bulma's food matter so much to him? He can get the best food in the universe yet he's Bulma's lapdog and he's stuck in that role for the sake of "humor." even though again Beerus can get any food he likes given his power he's not obligated to just go with Bulma's food which she doesn't even cook. It's just fucking annoying.

Remember when KLK had a story? The writers don't.

You don't need to spoiler that, we all know.

>Third, Vegito Blue lasts like 5 minutes or something. So I can already picture Vegeta & Goku defusing before everything is over.
The time limit for fusion was an hour which turning blue burned into 30 minutes if I recall correctly. Though going Ultra Instinct while in fusion could decrease the time limit even more I guess.

There is not time in the place of time and void. No fucking time limits.

Was it worth shoehorning Vegito if the potaras were nerfed?

reminder of the good ol days

LEAVE EL HERMANO TO ME

I have a hard time imagining Goku and Vegeta fusing to fight an unfused opponent. They've only done it for Buuhan and merged Zamasu.

It's gonna be Cell.

Found Tyrone
And found Pedro

Do you love Beerus

He's better than his shitty brother.

Reminder Kefla is the 3rd strongest in the ToP

found cuckles

>potara fusion
>not smug

doing it wrong

Her bitching at Beerus is Toei filler. Remember when she slapped him and it was never acknowledged again?

Yeah turns out UI is almost just as broken.

>that Fabio-tier hair

How can ningen even compete?

Damn you for making me realize Toei filler in Super is a thing.

The small outline aura Goku has as he is dodging Kefla's attacks is what his aura should always be during UI.

I really don't like how overdesigned and out of place the UI aura looks. I think version of it that basically outlines you looks really fucking good though.

meanwhile, goku is beautiful

Vegeta's best outfit. I'm glad it sort of came back with his RoF design.

>capping a shitty mid-action shot
Did you already forget how bad that makes Cuckhan look?

both of them are consistently some of the most off-model characters in super

Say what you will black dragonball fans are some of the most chill fans out there.

This should be UI aura, not the shitty CGI we got.

Future Gohanks.

This is true I've noticed they tend to not possess the usual nigger-like qualities.

But I like both

Who makes Potara earrings anyway and why are they standard equipment of Kaioshins?

What are the odds past and future Zeno like all the fusion people are doing and decides to do it too?

Ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP and New GoD

>i'm so fuck up

lmao frieza would stomp her hell even vegeta and 17 tbf

reminder that kefla is the most pathetic jobber fusion of all time.

>literally proves that stamina determines how long he can use kaioken and not what power level he is at
Has there ever been a bigger self-btfo?

nice headcanon retard

Gohanfags and Caulifriends need a room asap. Kalefriends can be there as voyeurs.

The only retard here is you and your posting a picture that states using kaioken requires meeting a stamina threshold, and yet you still try to say it was just a weak kaioken.

>Second, Beerus & Shin didn't even consider giving it to them,
?????
yes they did

never said it was a weak kaioken retard

Do you love Champa?

>frieza
Super saiyan Kefla rip his tail off
>vegeta
Kick in the head like KAIOKEN goku and dead
>17
Base Kefla punches effortlessly through his barrier and breaks him in half

Jiren combined with Toppo...

Topen or Jiroppo

Well if it was a full-strength kaioken she's not really jobber now is she? How fucking retarded are you?

Jippo

Amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw

I hope he gets a heart attack and dies.

she is, because shes no match if he had stamina.

jobbed to an almost dead man.

How strong would their offspring be? Grande Padre level?

Caulifla was speaking for the audience when she told him to STFU.

>using potara
>jobbing

proof that shitposting is an art

And you use headcanon as an argument. Quite amusing.

weak as fuck, since half breeds are stronger.

I don't see any UI or LSSJ half-breed around.

How? As someone said Jiren doesn't have ears, or maybe hang the potara around his alien eat like hole.

Of course

Weak as fuck, U7 saiyans are (at least naturally) the powerlets of their race.

A pure-blooded U6 Saiyan has higher chances of being born stronger, time to give Cabba a chance.

He has ear holes. You could easily hook in that.

It's just Toppo and Jiren look so drastically different that combined would look very strange.

>half breeds are stronger
that is if they bother to train.
half saiyans don't really have the drive to get stronger like full blooded. the only one who never stopped training was Future trunks and it was because his future is a mess.
also they get extremely weak if not train within a few months