FREE SPEECH IS NOT A RIGHT!

Get ready faggots, soon we will not have the fundamental right of free speech and the lot of you will be sent to the gulags for wrong think!

I can't wait for the day that this occurs!

>twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/976133836500357120

Attached: free speech.png (640x261, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/mikestuchbery_
twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/976133836500357120
turtleboysports.com/boston-firefighter-octavius-rowe-is-on-paid-vacation-for-posting-insanely-violent-racist-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-things-on-facebook-black-firefighters-organization-takes-down-american-flag-to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do leftist know that it would apply to them also when the other side is in power?

See, this is what happens when we abandon God.

Seeing today's current headline with the data mining scandal with Kikebook, and how lefties gave Obama a pass, but are shaken to their core when Trump did...I would say no.

They are mentally children
They can't think more than five minutes into the future
I treat the leftists I have to work with as if they are women or 10 year olds. The lower expectations leave me less frustrated

Fundamental rights come from God, that's why the Declaration of Independence says they're "endowed by their creator"

They come from Nature and are elaborated on over 2,000 years of Natural Law philosophy. They are innate to any rational being. It has nothing to do with God.

>God
>Free Speech
Dude what?

> what does the right of free speech derive from?

The ability to speak.

> why don't we have the right to free health care?

Because you don't have the ability to free health care.

They don't understand the relationship between use of force, the state, and the nation. They don't understand natural rights, their history, why they're important, or how rare and 'enlightened' a concept they are.

It's just dealing with people who read like 2-3 pages of history and think they could do better.

>From nature

So, God

The Lord our God has bestowed us, through nature, with self determination.

The philosophers you're talking about would argue you're wrong, fucking idiot.

unironically this though; all rights derive from God

>Do leftist know that it would apply to them also when the other side is in power?
Most radical lefties are millenials and don't realise the "Now" culture they live in has consequences down the line.

Spot on

From the barrel of my gun.

Free speech is THE fundamental right if such things exist. People debate endlessly whether words follow thoughts or vice versa, but either way it's obvious that speech and though are closely interrelated. Therefore, when you ban certain words, phrases or expressions, you ban ideas. What leftists and other bootlickers don't understand is that banning ideas doesn't destroy them, it only makes more fervent enemies of those who believe in them. If it's truly possible for ideas to be dangerous, then the very worst thing you can possibly do is try to ban them. If you want to neutralize them, bring them out into the light and expose them to all.

Attached: Wilson and Taft find your ignorance amusing.jpg (586x463, 34K)

STOP
POSTING
CAPS
FROM
NOBODY
TWITTER
FEEDS
YOU
AUSSIE
PRICK
SAGE
ALL
FIELDS
SLIDE
THREAD

It is said that the freedoms in the original Bill of Rights defines the rights that God-given at birth.

>From the barrel of my gun
I quite often hear that the second amendment was put in place to protect the first, I always thought it was a joke but the more and more I see this world descending into madness the more and more I think it is actually true.

How did this brainwashing get so deeply rooted into our culture that we have faggots legitimately arguing against and doubting our most core values and freedoms? People say it's been ongoing since the Cold War but even back when I was in higj school like 15 years ago you would've been ridiculed like the faggot you were for even suggesting speech be in any way restricted, now a sizeable portion of the population believes like the fuckwad in the OP's pic. Did they accelerate the programs really hard recently?

First Amendment. Bill of Rights, US Constitution. ..better get your own fighting army you mongrel raced freak.

They still whine about The Red Scare and the blacklist. It only makes sense if they think they’re building something that will make it impossible for the other side to be in power.

The tweet asks where the right to free speech is derived from.........
God idiot

He is a history and arts teacher who openly claims he is part of antifa and supports them, has over 50k followers talking about how free speech should be struck down. This is a politics related subject with a real life impact, how about you fuck off you cocksucker or participate instead of calling for a sage or perhaps this is over your tiny mind?

Their New World Order has been canceled. Free speech will always exist in the West.
Don't these stupid kikes understand that it was free speech that kept them from being wiped off the planet?
And they're supposed to be smart.

>patreon.com/mikestuchbery_

This asshole is making 300 a month just because he told PJW to get fucked

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 15.22.53.png (664x581, 357K)

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights
You can call it God or whatever but these rights exist outside of the state or any individual person or leader. They can’t be taken away from any state or individual because they were not granted by them.

>YOU MADE A JOKE I DON'T LIKE
>6 MONTHS IN JAIL
Get fucked you facist cum dumpster

Attached: IMG_20180320_143504.jpg (543x960, 63K)

>Where does it derive from.
America
Your welcome, rest of the world.

Attached: 1521164093652.jpg (614x767, 115K)

Attacks on freedom of speech will not be allowed. They have been warned.

Attached: 775179633822.jpg (2478x2086, 1.43M)

No joke Aus bro,
The United States Constitution along with the Bill of rights is a monument to liberty which not only defines our freedoms but gives us the ability and charges us with the responsibility to protect those freedoms.
Founding fathers were pretty rad like that

He's right though, natural rights are nonsense. That doesn't mean tyranny is to be accepted. People are far too attached to the liberal religion.

who is this guy? Australian?

Isn't this that supply closet manager who calls himself a historian and defended the BBC's blackwashing of the Roman population in their cartoons?

Yeah it's true but not in an autistic sovereign citizen type way. Have to have a populace that is willing to use them to affect change and protect themselves from overreaches in state power. Closest thing we've come to that recently has been the Ammon & Cliven Bundy stand offs where a shit ton of armed dudes went toe to toe with the feds over some tyrannical shit and most of them got off clean or with minimal sentences.

>europoors

Attached: the continent of europe on suicide watch.png (541x627, 310K)

>how is consent a fundamental right?

>They still whine about The Red Scare and the blacklist
So they're doing the exact same thing? makes sense

leftism is a mental disorder

Explain why tyranny is unacceptable without using natural rights.

Can't have tyranny if you don't have any rights lmao

A right is only a right if no one has to provide it. Free speech is a right since it exists simply by virtue of us existing.

The NON AGGRESSION PRINCIPLE:

As long as someone does not act or threaten action that would forcefully (as in, against the other person's wishes) interfere with another's person or property, they can do whatever they want. Children, of course, must be protected, but once adulthood is reached, aggression must be checked.

That's it . . . Human nature and morality are based in this principle. Society operates most freely under this principle.

>>That's where the 'right' to free speech derives from: human nature and human organization.

I honestly believe that it's the self-esteem culture that had developed in the mid to late 90's, and the lack of shame culture to boot.

Everybody gets an award, etc. You get serious self-reflection when life checks you like a linebacker trying to get a bonus, or when you just fucking lose and there's no body there to make you feel better and no one to blame.

Honestly, how much better would life be if people would just walk up to someone who failed and said "you lost, its all your fault, you didn't do enough. Try better/harder/smarter next time so you don't feel this again."

I wish we had something like that in Australia, we are going British tier and at an alarming rate.

I enjoy the fact that you have said protections written into a Bill of rights.

Read the 1st and 2nd amendments. The government does not give you the right of freedom of speech or to defend yourself. The ammendments state the government can't take those rights from you. They exist outside the government because they were granted to you by God.

It's ignoble; it negates one's regality; it's unvirtuous and so on. Many ways, as has been so for much of history and particularly for that period which would be considered "traditional". Really the problem is in the definition of "tyranny" as it has come to mean when who denies the natural rights of man; it's a term fundamentally tied up with liberal ideas in the modern era.

It derives from thin air. Now go on. Don't ask questions either unless you want to, but on advise of counsel I would rather not answer.

so this is the power of Sup Forums

Attached: 1401650076820.jpg (384x395, 19K)

Freedom of Speech stems from when religious nutjobs were jailing people for anything they perceived as blasphemy. The religious justification went away, but liberals still wish they had the capability to jail people for blasphemy known as "hate speech".

caps are free speech CAPS ARE FREE SPEECH TOO

Who is this stuchberry fag and why do I keep seeing him here now?

The Founding Fathers understood the need to clearly state rights because European common law never did. The right to freely speak is ultimately derived from the barrel of a gun; Free Speech is 1st because one should always practice communication, but if persuasive communication fails then the 2nd exists to protect all rights against those authoritarian cocksucking tyrants who would take them away and subjugate you.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Yes. But they’re going much further. Free speech only exist for the left when it’s a useful tool. If it’s protecting Dalton Trumbo or Angela Davis then it’s fine. They’re attacking it now because they’re in power and they want to permanently crush any cultural or intellectual opposition. They’re not worried about it happening again to them because they never plan on relinquishing power. Whatever excesses May have happened during McCarthyism, they would have never gone after leftist like Humbert Humphrey or what have you, a good portion of the left however, would have no problem locking up half the Republican Party for hate speech.

The The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Australian by birth, lives in UK, leftist Twitter faggot who craves attention

This guy is celebrating him going to jail. And I went through his account and hes making shit up about history

>the first amen-

Oh wait

Free speech as a human right is derived naturally from the interaction dipole.

There are only two methods of interaction between human beings, speech and violence.

Speech is the natural right of all humans as it is the only alternative to physical combat.

as an extension, contentious and even 'hateful' speech is also an imperative right if a state seeks to reduce violence as combat through speech (arguments) are again, the only alternative to physical combat.

I didn't save the smuggy that answers this question, but pretty much these people think they will never be on the underside of the boot. They think they will be a card carrying communist and will be high in power.

I don't know who this guy is but every time pol posts his tweets I want to punch a hole through my monitor.

Attached: Tucker.png (630x565, 261K)

>fundamental right
>derive from
I don't think she understands what "fundamental" means.

>You can define nobility, regality, and virtue without God
>What heathens actually believe

Attached: 1411137461728.jpg (359x371, 42K)

Attached: gervais.png (635x489, 55K)

Holy shit, the education system is worse than I thought.

>twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/976133836500357120
>Lists Antifa as one of his identifiers
Pretty much all we need to know. Looking forward to the day this guy kills himself.

They take freedom of speech away and domestic terrorism will skyrocket.

turtleboysports.com/boston-firefighter-octavius-rowe-is-on-paid-vacation-for-posting-insanely-violent-racist-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-things-on-facebook-black-firefighters-organization-takes-down-american-flag-to/

So your saying we should adopt the ways of the lobster?

Attached: 1497494869355.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Damn, glad to see Ricky Gervais spwaking out. Leftists tend to like him a lot.

Brainlets require a higher power. In the absence of God they inevitably come to view government as a higher power.

God, nature, whatever you want to attribute our natural rights to - they're natural rights. The communists won't take mine while I'm still alive.

His latest Netflix stand-up is actually pretty much all about free speech, even the obligatory atheist part is based around it. It's pretty good.

I haven't watched it yet, I'll have to check it out.

kikes should beware
without freedom of speech, their niggering pilpul might not go unpunished either

Until Bernie Sanders II gets elected in 2024 and gets lucky enough to appoint 3 new SC Judges.

Fuck you.

>where does it derive from
from the respective constitution of the nation/state, wtf.

are lefties retarded?

So you're saying I'm a lobster?

Try to take the 1st and you'll get the 2nd.

which is why they attack the 2nd first and foremost

Try to give us the third degree.

Come for me and see what happens.

From god. This is why atheist is a cancer.

Attached: 1505665755404.png (1024x666, 182K)

he's an insufferable fucktard with a big fat punchable face, nature's perfect rage-bait

This is why your countries are cucked.
Your NATURAL rights do not come from any country or any state. The state is intended to protect and nurture these rights. The state, instead, seeks to restrict these rights, and you all submit because you think the state granted these rights to you.
Hint: These rights would belong to you, even if you didn't have a country. They're yours by the very nature of you being alive and here on this planet with us.

It derives from the right that if you try to stop my free speech I will fucking kill you kike faggot.

Attached: commiecanthappen.png (812x531, 155K)

America: freedom was never free, but the cost sure has been a moving goalpost the whole time. student's do not have freedom of speech in schools, neither do teachers.
You certainly have no freedom of speech while on an airplane or in an airport.All large scale forms of expression or communication silence / mute/ fine/ban any speech that disagrees with their values.
everything you say can and will be used against you- that is a phrase everyone here knows well.
America tells its people they have freedoms, then punishes them as soon as they use it.
Its not a right at all, It is a luxury and a privilege for the special and the wealthy and the elite.
Unfortunately our 'representatives' have been in that category their entire lives and just don't believe the people who try to ask for their help.

Right now, if you are an American Patriot, You should be working quietly to murder judges, reporters, journalists, lawyers, and elected representatives that have stripped the people of their freedom and have enslaved you.
You should be furious and there should be millions of you.
We reached the point of revolt decades ago and now live in a surreal nightmare state where everyone is a slave but anyone with even a little money or power is far too comfortable to give up their lives for what they think they believe in, but really don't give a shit about right up until its their turn.
we are cowed.
I'll still die for you, fighting the worst of our enemies I can locate and get close to.
I am sorry to this nation that I cannot die a hundred million times for it, only once.
That you reading this, will never use this amazing tool the internet, to do some work and locate and abduct the extremely wealthy and wake them up, is a real shame since many of you are smarter and angrier than I am.
and if the three letters are reading this post now, you should be helping us instead of betraying your country for shekels and medals.
You have failed this nation and its people.

Attached: 1519785664976.gif (500x250, 396K)

This. We hold these rights to be self-evident and God-given, because all living souls are kings and gods created in His image. Amen. Death to tyrants and Satanic Jews that would attempt to subvert free will and agency.

I see this Mike Shitberry alot on here. He is probably the worst person on the internet.

If they wont even acknowledge your right to speak your mind then you have no grounds to treat them as equals. The left is nothing but a parasite living on what was a healthy host society and they wont be happy until they kill the host. Theyll be happy right till the few seconds before your index finger depresses the trigger and sends a bullet through their thick empty heads.

>Sanders
>Being alive in 2024.

not likely

he's talking about britain. brits dont have rights, they live in a police state. very progressive

thats bullcrap and you know it. rights are artifical human creations and if someone doesn't write them down people will start neglecting them.

10 commandments were written down in stone for a reason. because hearsay is not enough.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Attached: tumblr_p48wlyr1D11wmj1gwo1_540.jpg (540x508, 43K)

This system is vulnerable and their legitimacy and control an illusion. The power and internet will be shut down and we will see how impotent the government and elite truly are. Civil war begins this year