NEED STRENGTH

My bitch of a wife is thinking of leaving me when she finishes school in a year. We have 3 kids together. House is stable, plenty of sex.

Anyway, I have access to a chick who wants to be no strings fuck buddies. She wants to meet tomorrow in a hotel. She wants to do this every 3 or 4 weeks.

Probably getting divorced anyway... should I go for it?

Attached: c0f1662b-64cb-4593-9051-6f9589a87edd..jpg (746x888, 64K)

why would you ask this here?

Don't do it man... Fix things with your wife.

Because my wife is becoming more degenerate by the day. You guys know how to deal with that.

Are you and your wife Christians?

then put your fucking foot down

If your wife leaves, just chase her down. webm related

Attached: 1521418052065 (1).webm (188x360, 571K)

That's all ive done the last six months but she still seems more content with being civil and friends. I want a wife, but if she's shes not going to come around then why suffer for another year.

Attached: 70fbada5-c72e-4888-829f-a641edb877d8..jpg (611x616, 87K)

there's only one solution.

I am, she's not.

Yes, I know.

Man up you bitch and assert yourself

Attached: 1490772667096.jpg (634x845, 110K)

you are beta male who cant control your wife

PS by any chance you and your wife into cuckolding and looking for a bull ?

you don't marry non-Christians, you have to divorce her. find a good wife.

Your wife is leaving you for other men then you are going to go from one slut to another? Come on man God Damn.

Ya te vi chispajuan, fuera de mi chan

LOL punch her a couple times in her stomach without leaving a mark and then leave her to be a single mom and go get a nice younger girl to give you some more kids.

You fix things otherwise you’re the same as her. It you can’t then you fuck the other grill.

Your kids will hate you if you do it first, she will manipulate them into that. She’ll do it anyway, but don’t make the job easy for her by doing it first. The court will also look at it when divorce comes and as a man you’re already on a lost position.

You shouldn’t be asking this here

Divorce first, no regrets later then. That's if the situation is really shit between you and your wife and you know you can't fix it.

sorry the only solution is the final one. this is a joke btw.

wtf

If he divorces her then he cannot remarry again otherwise he is committing adultery.

You need to preach the Gospel unto your wife and get her saved. Bring her into obedience to you and save your marriage. Don't commit adultery.

d d d did he rape her?

Unironically this.

If shes hot then I can give her some Big Polish Kiełbasa if not then the nigger can have her.

>my wife is thinking of leaving me when she finishes school
never support a woman, they have no capacity for gratitude

technically marrying a non Christian is voided I'm sure.

Wait for her to cheat on you and get everything together to get full custody of your kids. It's your duty as a father to make sure they're raised with YOUR values and traditions, not hers.

Depends on if you want to fix things with your wife or not. I think an affair is a pretty shitty thing to do if you have kids in the house. They should be your priority, not love life woes.

>should I go for it?
no, it's your wife setting you up

I really hope you're not expecting to keep the house. There's no fucking way in hell that you will. Plan on your own place now, user.

this is how it's done OP, learn from this webm.

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

If she’s pushing for civility and friends and you’re pushing for adultery and calling her “my bitch of a wife” you aren’t trying. Fix things with your wife. Even with divorce she will always be involved in your life via your children. You need to fix your marriage.

this too don't cheat make it her fault. then final solution.

>why suffer for another year.
because thats how long it took diabetes to kill her

If he wants to fix things then he should give her a hint that he has other options too. If he uses them though, he’s finished.

It's not. If she leaves him it's fine but he still can't remarry or go into a woman again without committing adultery/fornication. He needs to fix his marriage and not listen to these idiots.

Fix things with your wife. You shouldn’t cheat. If your wife wants to leave find out why and show an effort to change things for the better. Your children’s lives will be ruined otherwise. You don’t want to know the pain of seeing her start dating someone else and having them influence your children instead of you. Every other weekend dads aren’t real dads.

>NEED STRENGTH
Depends on how little the chunks are you're going to chop her into

dick head, she's a non-Christian. go read up on that part.

Yes. If anything she will want you more because you are fucking other women and seem more desirable. Do it.

Right. OP sounds like a kid, not a man. I know women can wear you down but sack up.

>You guys know how to deal with that.
Beat her

Just do it. Your wife doesn’t want you and doesn’t respect you. Move on.

You can NEVER regain a woman’s respect once you’ve already lost it. Enjoy the new girl while you hunt for a new wife.

Attached: 72C7086C-4CBA-468C-A61C-5EDAD4628151.jpg (2848x2136, 1.35M)

Don't give her a valid reason, then. You have kids together, don't put them through the hell of having two households.

your wife is already cheating on you

Attached: 1_v3vvVO3DuvEB-osQDcIqlw.jpg (600x630, 30K)

>coming to a virgin board with advice on women

No don't cheat, cheating is never the answer & you WILL regret it at some point in the future (simple male physiology). Just step into your inner self & pursue self-improvement at all costs, even to the potential cost of your children (Condition: She's attempting to weaponize the children against you & it's working).

Fight fire with fire, drop her before she even understands you dropped her, switch to beastmode, spend the rest of your marriage working on yourself, protect your legal faults so she can't get any gibsmedats, then when it's finally set in stone & you're divorced drop her like a sack of fucking yams.

Next, since you worked on yourself throughout your marriage's twilight, & now that you have new freedom, new confidence, & complete autonomy you can literally fuck any bitch that you want. You can tour fucking Ukraine & impregnate as many ladies as you would like.

Just be patient & think your moves through. Divorce is a legal battle, sometimes against someone who knows your weaknesses through companionship & never mentioned it. Don't throw the battle for some random pussy, celebrate winning it with all the pussy instead.

Ask and ye shall recive

This is such a retarded self constraint.

OP's bitch is acting up if he goes and fucks this thot his wife will definitely get jealous and probably try to get back with him. He of course should cut ties with her as soon as possible because she is obviously a dumb slut.

If OP doesn't get away from this whore soon he is about to be a single daddy, just leave her and let her take care of your kids.

Attached: 170920165949-xi-jinping-tease-02.jpg (3000x2002, 809K)

user thats a bad ide-

Attached: 1520583738709.jpg (1024x534, 49K)

half in still counts faggot

This is pretty likely although I don't know OP's wife and can't say for sure. There are exceptions but usually when things have deteriorated to a certain point she is either cheating or waiting for an opportunity to.

You can if you distance yourself from her for a while

Fucking retard, this is an obvious trap.

Think about it. Wife gets random thot to hit you up and convince you to be unfaithful. Thot collects evidence of this and presents it to your wife, who will then say "See, he was unfaithful" before taking half of your shit. Thot and wife split the winnings.

Don't do it OP, be faithful until she actually divorces you. Then she'll have a much harder time taking your shit.

>Probably getting divorced anyway... should I go for it?
weakling. man-sized babies like you are why the western world is collapsing. I feel sorry for your kids.

this

>Shackleing yourself with a non believer

Yeah that was always destined to fail user

I know what the Bible says. You're the one who needs to leave it. Also you don't even know if he was saved when he married her which doesn't just give him a 'get out of marriage free card'. There is only one way out of this covenant and it's death. Divorce means no remarriage.

Read it*

(you)

No user, you will feel like you missed out in vain when she leaves you.

But you will forever feel pride in yourself for your strength of character and that you showed you had some fucking moral backbone when it really counted.

the honor and pride shit in yourself is worth it. trust me

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

she's obviously a non believer, so she's not saved.

Attached: 1521296538954.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Couples argue all time. She might change her mind, have some patience and try to talk to her about what is wrong and what bothers her then express what bothers you to her too + isn't good for kids to see their parents split apart.
> my parents divorced too when i was young and it fucked me up
Anyway good luck to get things fixed.

>dump wife
>get pussy
You'll be a much happier man. If you are openly discussing divorce rather than reconciliation then it's over. Go find your tradwife

Kill your wife, kids, and yourself

and of course the (((memeflag))) is telling you that the destruction of your family is self improvement.