Neetpill

When will Sup Forums finally swallow the ultimate redpill?

Attached: neet.jpg (992x1856, 556K)

>condemn nogs for abusing social welfare
>promote neet life
Uh...

>tfw i was a neet since I was 25
>go to school part-time and also get a part-time job
>realize being a neet is fucking awful

No thanks.

Where did he condemn nogs? Pathetic shill... when will they learn???

Attached: 1518821336430.jpg (700x400, 32K)

>condemn nogs for abusing social welfare
No, I condemn nogs for being in my country and social welfare existing in the first place.

Me working would not get rid of either but in fact support its and their existence, so NEETdom is the pragmatic response to the environment we're in.

You have no factual arguments against this, which is why you have to create these retarded strawmen.

>promoting falling in love with animated characters and being alone
>prohibiting people from chasing their dreams because they are impossible

Attached: 20-00-17-220px-British_shilling_1963_reverse.png (220x220, 96K)

>promoting falling in love with animated characters and being alone
Where?

>suggesting I work because I want to
I work because I have to
because if I didn't work, I would be homeless
and that is not very good for self improvement

how csn a neet do “anything he desires“? he‘s pretty much locked in whatever town he comes from. unless that little leech did something like ”work and travel“. but then he‘d stop beeing a neet...

I think the operative word in that meme is "can"
sure he can do anything he wants
realistically he does nothing but watch anime and masturbates

Neethood is awesome. I dropped work last year and it's amazing.

>realistically he does nothing but watch anime and masturbates
I do neither.

NEETS have no economic power.

Ok, so?

Neetlife is only possible if other people sustain you. You're quite literally the most disposable bottom rung of society.

Pic related you fucking Bosnian.

What pic, Sven?

>I
>AM
>SILLY
Epic post

This is the only legitimate excuse for being a wage slave. But if you don't absolutely have to work some arbitrary job, because you didn't go ass backwards into debt at college or knock up some whore at a party, and you work anyway, you are a fool.

Attached: 2342423423423.jpg (1120x936, 265K)

Do you have any economic power? If you think you do, I guarantee what you're calling economic power is a complete illusion and you're just a self-deluded block in the pyramid scheme.

Also who needs economic power when you do this (pic related) with nothing but time and wit?

Attached: 1510888481691.jpg (4256x2838, 2.17M)

Pretty much.
Anyone who works because they have nothing to do otherwise is a loser at life.
I seriously don't understand this people they are like ants. Their whole world revolves around their work. Take their work way and they get depressed.

OP's cumstained meme which he got from sucking dick regularly on a daily basis.

okay, so then how do i into neet life then? i still have to pay rent and shit but i have no debts or mistakes to pay for. give me a guide to freedom or stfu and let me be miserable without giving me false hope with these fucking threads

Attached: 1512665691837.png (2518x1080, 319K)

You have to either game the system by exploiting social safety nets, which is something that I have no experience with but maybe there are image guides out there someone can point you to, or you have to be born with not necessarily wealthy but competent parents who love you enough to not give a shit if you've rejected being a pawn for the jews. NEETs are relatively inexpensive creatures (until the diabetes, half joking), and are usually so tapped into cutting edge things that smart investments (bitcoin, profitable hobbies) can make them quite a good income.