HOLY FUGG Hillary Should Just Admit She Hates Half of America

nationalreview.com/2018/03/hillary-clinton-trump-voter-comments-show-contempt-for-millions/

archive.is/6gbb1

Attached: 1494560668477.png (1576x1196, 1.89M)

except less than half the electorate voted for Trump...so not a factually accurate statement.

Attached: 1520903036930.png (606x572, 688K)

>illegals
>Americans
Pick one, stupido

I hate more than half of america. trump voter-dominated communities are overwhelmingly parasitic. i could care less if conservacucks live in squalor, but i'm rather sick of them wasting my yankee tax dollars. get off of food stamps and get a job you worthless red state cockroaches.

>the electorate
except he didnt say electorate he said half of america

Attached: TRUMP WINS THE SPACE WAR.webm (1280x720, 792K)

but she got more than half of the popular vote

and barely over 50% of america even bothers to vote

so it's more like she hates less than 1/4 of America

Attached: 1344847004156.jpg (490x326, 39K)

No she fucking didnt.

only people who can do maths voted for Her

>Still believing the union, or the Confederacy still exist.

But you are ok with your tax money going to safe injection sites where heroin users get free clean needles and hotels and they also get free naproxene to quell the tide of their withdrawals and also get them hooked on new pharmaceuticals, right?

I mean that’s the sort of programs you got in them thar yankee cities.

She probably hates the whole thing. If she had to sacrifice 90% of Americans to Moloch to maintain power and suck pizza and hotdogs all day she'd do it in a heartbeat.

Hildabeast is an obvious sociopath, she disdains her own voters probably even more than you drumpfkins.

Satanists and people with double digit IQs voted for her.

Trump won the popular vote - estimates are between 5 million and 10 million - but its still less than half the electorate so technically you're right.

but she objectively did, she got 3 million more votes than drumpf

sorry that facts trigger you

Attached: 1371412504391.jpg (550x401, 60K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

First grade math maybe.

>except less than half the electorate voted for Trump...so not a factually accurate statement.
You think Hillary likes the people that voted for her? You think Hillary likes anyone that isn't Hillary?

>Implying she doesn't hate the other half too

>by Katherine Timpf

Attached: 1520118791816.jpg (367x388, 16K)

California doesn't represent America, faggot

Hillary can not handle the banter.

Attached: 1519257773639.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

What makes me laugh about you morons who keep talking about how many votes hillary got is.... WHO CARES??? She's a FUCKING. SOCIOPATH. So what are you saying exactly? A lot of Americans are too stupid to realize that this cunt running for POTUS is a sociopath, and they went ahead and voted for her anyway?? I mean what dude? What the fuck is wrong with your brain?

California's illegals alone pads her vote count by several million. Thank god for electoral representation, democracy is scam.

I would fuck her

Attached: 1498382208044.png (640x640, 726K)

In all seriousness.

Did anyone ever doubted that she hated most of america?

No, but shitting on Hillary never gets old.

Seems like no one can handle banter these days.

She's fuckable, but she hates Hillary with passion, you could as well cite Sup Forums thread about Hillary.

The people who voted for Trump recognized that Hillary is a sociopath and they wanted to stop her.

b-but she already did. she called half the country a "basket of deplorables"

>She probably hates the whole thing.
I've heard stories of her randomly snapping on and cussing out soldiers at guard points when the cameras weren't on.

>half
it's much more than half

I'm sure. And I've heard stories when she was walking through the White House halls people would duck into offices to avoid her because she was constantly yelling and swearing at them. She's a classic sociopath.

She doesn’t hate half of American citizens, she hates us all and holds us in contempt. She only pretended to like her supporters to garner votes in attempt to obtain power & notoriety for being the first female president.

See I feel the same way, but with niggers in libshit inner cities.

>3 million more votes
Dead people, illegal immigrants, and negroes bussed to multiple precincts to vote ten times. A new one this time around was deliberately disenfranchising early/absentee voters who voted the wrong way. Bet we'll be seeing more ofv that trick now that ICE can do its job.

>Kat Trimpf

She is harcore and on Fox News Sunday late day shows.. the tiny blonde. Not a big deal, not like it is CNN or anything..

I didn't notice the author till i posted this thread`

Who gives a fuck? The old bitch is falling over left and right, she'll be dead soon.

Attached: 1497720081522.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

The DNC could have picked up a dirty black hobo off the side of the street on the way to the primary, stuck him up on the podium taking swigs from a bottle of sherry while hollering his campaign motto of "where da white wimunz at", and he would have beat Donald Trump. But instead, they went with Hillary R. Clinton.

wow a whole bunch of people who want to live like rats in a colony, that depend on those rural and suburban retards for their goods voted for hillary!

so smart, so brilliant

Attached: 1521418449983.png (1008x1200, 1.33M)

Without rural people you wouldn't have a city, nor food or technology.

Illegals voted in the election - which significantly bolstered the Democrat vote for Hildawg.

>depend on those rural and suburban retards for their goods
Hah! That is a laugh.
Rural america doesn't make shit. They maintain or assemble shit. Everything besides food is imported, and sometimes it will be built here, but that is mostly for automobiles.
You really overestimate how important rural areas are.

Why are you replying to tell me exactly what I was implying?

>t. rents a studio apartment above some curryniggers

you got us landowners there, faggot

They do more than Joe Bob in bumfuck Minnesota does. Unfortunately, the inbred hicks who see less than 1000 other specific human beings in their entire lifespan have more valuable votes in our system.

Attached: 1515479427380.gif (194x264, 1.91M)

>Minnesota
>Republican
user, I...

That said, she’s still not in the Whitehouse. Kinda sucks hey leaf xd

I bet she hates it all. She just considers the ones who voted for her to be useful idiots, while the ones who didn't are disgusting and useless idiots.

What is lowest adult literacy rates in the country?

Attached: IMG_20180320_132619.jpg (626x442, 64K)

Katherine Timpf needs a (consensual) good hard dick to cure her of her cuckservative tendencies, but I like her otherwise.

>elitist drivel
I wouldn't hold up CA as anything to aspire towards.
>>Minnesota
>>Republican
>user, I...
Its rough, we almost went for Trump this last time though which means they'll be importing more 3rd world leeches to vote.

She hates everyone who didn’t vote for her

Democraps BTFO

Attached: 4372CCF7-1136-47EF-8107-1CFF185F8DCC.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Such a discrimination