Atheism is destroying socie-

>atheism is destroying socie-

Attached: CS0tIYaW4AAzPiW.jpg_large.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2018/02/11/news-opinion/world/iceland-to-receive-1st-resident-rabbi-in-recent-history
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1521359655515.jpg (960x541, 143K)

>it's totally not because everyone is white goy

*blocks your path*
jta.org/2018/02/11/news-opinion/world/iceland-to-receive-1st-resident-rabbi-in-recent-history

*tips menorah*

Hummm

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (632x382, 26K)

>if you don't believe in my jewish messiah then you're a jew

Attached: 1521386400590.png (795x615, 45K)

>Atheism is bad
>Atheist majority countries are pretty nice
>But its just because they are white
That's because only Niggers and Spics still believe in religion.

Attached: biggest christian populations.png (1176x187, 20K)

>no army
>violent crime is rare
>where is all that evil and depravity

Sounds like someone isn't taking in their fair share of refugees.

Attached: 1458705532203.png (500x560, 11K)

>highest rate of antidepressant consumption in the west.

Attached: 1485535040887.png (1596x2384, 687K)

>Inbred ethnostate on an island

Huh

Kike.

Attached: 1431972578507.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>not a single nigger in sight

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1519125851909.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>if you criticize (((me))) then you're a creationist
cry more semite

Hmmmmmmm.... pic realted.

Attached: iceland.png (1975x3301, 820K)

It's almost as if it's a miracle that an overwhelmingly white ethno state in the middle of the fucking ocean isn't a shithole.

Attached: Sans titre 2.jpg (382x961, 125K)

>Atheism doesn't make your society filled with weak cucks and faggo-

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-14-53-51~2.png (1421x2266, 2.02M)

>That's because only Niggers and Spics still worship semites
FTFY

Highest level of cancer. Sad but true.

Well, praising Brodin in the Iron Temple is only considered atheistic by those religions that feel threatened by truly devout followers.

They also don’t allow the jew to chop up dicks

Virtually 100% White.

That rabbi will see to that, though. He'll have an easy time with a population of 'secular humanists'.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-14-56-53~2.png (1440x2117, 1.83M)

spbp

Also they're a bunch of sexual deviants, people fuck all the time and get wasted without a care in the world(most children grow up with single parents, 70% out of wedlock). It's a very laxed lifestyle without stress, sure, but it's also regressive.

Atheists should scoff at Iceland, as they don't care about the advancement of the human race.

>inbred
source

Because they didn't get any.
Simple truth.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-14-57-23~2.png (1130x1678, 1.78M)

their first rabbi ever just recently arrived there

aka the first nation to prove that women work less

70% of all children born out of wedlock to a single mother
Highest antidepressant usage rate in the west
One of the highest suicide rates In The world
"A Nation of Bastards" where women and feminism rule, what could go wrong?

>live in the fucking polar circle
>durr why are people depressed, must be lack of geezus

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Belarus
>Poland
>Ireland before it got rich

>Companies forced to pay based on work
>Women get pay cuts across the board
Statistics show that when you take into account position and hours worked women tend to be paid more than men, the wage gap exists because men tend to make up higher positions.

God doesn't exist. The issue arises when hedonists and narcissists throw the baby out with the bathwater and turn away from the ideas that God was abstracted out out. You can adhere to the old wisdom without believing fairies literally exist. Most atheists already know this but haven't articulated that thought. Some other people just can't handle that responsibility at all because they're impulsive, shortsighted shitheads, but they wouldn't be any better off with religion, anyway.

Attached: 1517499398469.jpg (335x443, 125K)

I think their suicide rate is lower than most countries that far North.

that is a sexist fact.

The first two are former soviet states so they have an excuse.

>don't believe in an invisible God
>believes in magical elves

I'm not mad though, I like Iceland.

>feminism is also on the ris....

Whats wrong with living in the polar circle in this day and age?
>everyone is fucking each other
>everyone is drinking
>no crime
>great economy
>people are still emo
Nihilism is bad, and religion is the best counter to that.

>white, homogenous community is successful.
>whites are naturally more empathetic towards animals and other races.
>whites want to invite others less fortunate than them because they feel sorry for them ignorant of how violent and dangerous the foreigners are.
>foreigners come, bankrupt the city, and turn it into chicongo 2.0

It amazes me whites haven't put their collective foot down yet. This pattern happens all too often.

More like an ethnically homogeneous white country has low violent crime and a booming economy.

>full of (((stalinists)))
>currently fighting the kikes
>cuck island

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

they also need a genealogy app just to make sure they arnt fucking their cousins, i dont see your point

once there's a hint of diversity introduced, that society will fall

Ireland got famined by the brits you retard

I didn't realize being a progressive women meant sucking more cocks

>progressive
>gets HIV from nigger migrants

Fuck cucked Iceland

Attached: IMG_0164.png (750x1334, 136K)

Has this board been flooded with atheists and leftists kikes lately? The shilling seems worse than normal.

Maybe 25 years ago. Poland has recovered somewhat economically.

(((Bankers)))

>Having an army is evil
and Atheism isn't a leftist ideology.

>out of wedlock means no father around
Only in the US.

>What's wrong with having 12 sunshine hours in December?

gee idk

Nice pseudoscience

By "atheist" you mean no niggers right?

This is the red pill Sup Forums refuses to swallow. Even atheist niggers commit less crimes than evangelical whites.

Attached: rNyTbDJ.png (581x501, 466K)

>PROVE that they pay the same
So men will still earn more by working more over time and by not taking career breaks to raise children, proven.

There's nothing quite as hilarious as philosemites appealing to anti-Semitism to fight anti-Semitism.

west virginia is 95% white, is rather isolated in the mountains, and is a complete fucking shithole.

kentucky is 90% white, and is a complete fucking shithole.

tennesee is 88% white, and is a complete fucking shithole.

massachusetts is only about 80% white and is consistently ranked the best state to live in across most categories.

funny how that works. it's almost like it's a conservacuck problem instead of a race one. hmmmmm

Lack of an army is due to their size and low density of population. Low crime is due to their homogenous population (though this may change with accepting refugees). None of these things are because they are majority atheist.
Also, why do so many fuckers use this spot in Iceland as their representation of the country? Comfy, yes. But that’s a man-made tourist trap which is actually output from a geothermal power plant. The country has tons of natural hot springs which are better, and plenty of more photogenic natural spots.

they're also isolated and white hmmmm really makes me think
not that there's anything wrong with atheism, but it's not related to tge country's success much

No it doesn't you dumb fuck. It means someone had a kid without being married. The father can either still be in the picture or not.

Agreed. It’s just doing well because it’s mostly whites who live there. Once they get a taste of that sweet diversity, it’ll all be fucked. I hope they can keep the browns and the groids out longer.

Prove it wrong.

All you're confirming is that a culturally and racially homogeneous society is unequivocally better

wow, genius - try listing normalised instead.

ie, muslim population does not make up anywhere near 7% of US population

It's also a nihilist shithole with masses of depression, suicides, alcoholism, drug use, and the women are all trash feminists. Iran is unironically better in the long run.

Iceland is homogenous and on an island far far away up north where no refugee boat could reach them

>What did Rabbi Yeshua think of the Goyim? Let's find out:

>22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
>25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
>28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

(Matthew 15:22-28)

Jesus Christ says he was sent only for "the lost sheep of Israel" and likens the gentiles to dogs. He refuses to help the shiksa until she accepts this comparison. Jesus was a Jewish supremacist.

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (624x463, 34K)

>Even atheist niggers commit less crimes than evangelical whites.
lol
Prove it.

White and mutt are different things.

Massachusetts is also the most secular state in the US

f for iceland

Apparently you've never been to WV, KY, or TN, because they are GREAT states. Massachusetts is okay too, but I've been all over the country, and nigger states and areas are shitty. States that are ranked in biased articles mean nothing. Travel the country and see for yourself. Go to Tennessee for a weekend, you won't want to leave.

>america
>white
lmao.

Lurk more newfag.

>banned from leaving iceland for several weeks after
AIDS RIDDLED NIGGER PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE OUR LAND

Find a single nigger in prison who calls himself an atheist.

>It's the fault of the conservacucks that resource based economies are typically stagnant!
lol

Yes, religious people are violent. They're all the same.

They could all be devil-worshiping pedophiles and still have the lowest crime rate because it is homogeneously white.

honestly compare those places to any place or district where whites are minority.

kek

Icelanders would be great if they weren't so naive.

>omg, you poor asylum seeker, come fuck our women

Fedoras never ever seem to finish the verse though, funny how that works....

Because Iceland is a historically Christian country and the atheists there have co-opted Christian morality to support their society. They still enforce most Christian ideas of virtue and social behavior just without paying homage to the God who invented it.
Also any country with

Uh oh. They about to get Weinsteined.

Normalised would still show atheists commiting very very low levels of crime compared to the religious.

I feel bad for the fucktard that takes your cherry picked scripture at face value, but then again they deserve it for believing your narrative.

Attached: 1474549535809.jpg (2005x1221, 395K)

We just want to fish and drink Landi.
Gtfo my island

(visiting brother in swe)

The issue isn't "le nihilism" the issue is lack of sunlight which can be a major cause of depression. It is why Alaska despite being 80% Christian has the second highest suicide rate in the US.

That's not what happened. The only sources supporting that are far right loons.

Its an ethnostate and depending what stat you cite it is majority Christian

Yeah, good goy, don't worship the one true God, be a degenerate atheist and buy things from me.

Culturally homogeneous.

Attached: christcucks.png (1588x1202, 599K)

>atheism is destroying socie-

They let go of the bankers, arrested middle management and elected some faggots named pirates or something.

atheism is destroying society.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 21K)

so then why do they remain resource-based? if anything, sitting on top of natural resources is just a bonus. what's stopping them from being info-based? pittsburgh reinvented itself after steel was no longer a viable driver of its economy. what's stopping parasites in WV, KY and TN from doing the same?

i've been to all 3 more than once. i travel a lot for work. they have plenty of natural beauty (which you can find in virtually any state) but their populations are full of learned helplessness morons. statistics dont lie.

>biased articles

these aren't just random opinions. this is based on GDP per capita, health care access, quality of schools, social mobility, STD/HIV prevalence, obesity prevalence, you name it. there's a direct correlation between religious red and poor quality of life. i guess you can try to argue that correlation is not causation, but that's going to be a stretch. the reality is that poor rural whites are simply lazy and would rather complain about "muh niggers" than actually take responsibility for themselves. fuck them.

They missed it not having jews, niggers or refugees either.

Attached: 1514092524414.png (926x1440, 416K)