The verse that kills the Christcuck

What did Rabbi Yeshua think of the Goyim? Let's find out:

>22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”
>23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”
>25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
>28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

(Matthew 15:22-28)

Jesus Christ says he was sent only for "the lost sheep of Israel" and likens the gentiles to dogs. He refuses to help the shiksa until she accepts this comparison. Jesus was a Jewish supremacist.

Attached: IMG_1302.jpg (624x463, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DW-LLguaIMA&t=26s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Look mom I posted it again!

Watch your car when you turn it on, I thought I heard the IRA was monitoring Sup Forums. Sorry matey. You shouldn't be blaspheming

Can you refute this?

Gentiles were dogs at the time. They worshipped rocks and cum. Christ wanted to be sure that the Canaanite woman was serious and not just being typical religiously promiscuous pagan. The Jews in this time were the highest civilization... even though that is the most depressing thing ever... such is the nature of man.

Also dumbshit all "people" are pretty much from one of the tribes of Israel (not Jews because Jews are but one tribe.) The other civilizations in the Bible mated with angels, etc. and created really fucked up offspring that cannot be referred to as people. Such justifies the genocide of the Bible.

Attached: 1520909596702.png (740x410, 703K)

I'm not a Canaanite, why should I care?

>Also dumbshit all "people" are pretty much from one of the tribes of Israel (not Jews because Jews are but one tribe.) The other civilizations in the Bible mated with angels, etc. and created really fucked up offspring that cannot be referred to as people. Such justifies the genocide of the Bible.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

>Gentiles were dogs at the time.
>The Jews in this time were the highest civilization
You've exposed yourself, Jew lover.

Romans 3:29-31
Also,
>Implying that modern J00s are even remotely like ancient J00s.
1 Maccabees 12 proves that ancient Jews were European, moron.
Also, Cannanites were and are literal niggers.

>inb4 vargcuck video is linked
pic related paganfag. Kys.

Attached: vargcuckbtfo.png (1867x5221, 1.99M)

> “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

He wasn't going to get old enough to travel the world. His ministry had to start somewhere.

> “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

Why waste his good news on non believers. You can't polish a turd.

Do you know what gentiles mean? Even St. Thomas Aquinas has a book called Summa contra Gentiles where he means non-christian. Gentiles = Infidels.

There was no Christianity at that time, unless you mean Judaism.

This is Jesus showing there is nothing wrong with racism. Now the jews are dogs, since they killed the Son of God.

Was this before or after Noah's Ark?
Cause since then we are all inbred from two jews somehow

That jews that followed christ became christians. ((Jews)) are the pharisees.

>1 Maccabees 12 proves that ancient Jews were European
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN BTFO

Now when Jonathan saw that time served him, he chose certain men, and sent them to Rome, for to confirm and renew the friendship that they had with them. 2 He sent letters also to the Lacedemonians, and to other places, for the same purpose.
3 So they went unto Rome, and entered into the senate, and said, Jonathan the high priest, and the people of the Jews, sent us unto you, to the end ye should renew the friendship, which ye had with them, and league, as in former time. 4 Upon this the Romans gave them letters unto the governors of every place that they should bring them into the land of Judea peaceably. 5 And this is the copy of the letters which Jonathan wrote to the Lacedemonians:
6 Jonathan the high priest, and the elders of the nation, and the priests, and the other of the Jews, unto the Lacedemonians their brethren send greeting:
7 There were letters sent in times past unto Onias the high priest from Darius, who reigned then among you, to signify that ye are our brethren, as the copy here underwritten doth specify. 8 At which time Onias entreated the ambassador that was sent honourably, and received the letters, wherein declaration was made of the league and friendship.
9 Therefore we also, albeit we need none of these things, that we have the holy books of scripture in our hands to comfort us, 10 Have nevertheless attempted to send unto you for the renewing of brotherhood and friendship, lest we should become strangers unto you altogether: for there is a long time passed since ye sent unto us.
11 We therefore at all times without ceasing, both in our feasts, and other convenient days, do remember you in the sacrifices which we offer, and in our prayers, as reason is, and as it becometh us to think upon our brethren: 12 And we are right glad of your honour.

How do the 10 commandments apply to Christians?
When did "thou shalt not murder" and "though shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour" become "thou shalt not kill" and "thou shalt not lie"?

There was no judaism at the time. Modern judaism came after Christianity and is completely different from the OT religion.

>When did "thou shalt not murder" and "though shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour" become "thou shalt not kill" and "thou shalt not lie"?
When subversion happened.

No. Secular judaism did.

>look up 1 Maccabees 12
>Jonathan sends diplomatic messages to Rome and Sparta
How is that supposed to prove Jews were European? They were Semitic. If they have nothing to do with the modern Jews of today then where do today's Jews come from? (You should be aware the khazar theory has been debunked).

Also if the Jews of the Bible were nothing like the Jews of today, then does that mean the Jews who killed Jesus are nothing like the Jews of today?

>sheep
>lamb sacrificed

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD

EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

A CHILD SACRIFICE FOR YOUR SINS! PRAISE HIS FATHER JEHOVAH!

Attached: spirit cooking 4.jpg (700x1079, 99K)

>28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment
> “Woman, you have great faith! "
>This test
It's like he's speaking directly to me.

do you seriously think that every christian on earth DOESNT know about this already?

Jesus originally only ministered to jews but was so impressed by the faith of gentiles that He took away jerusalem's "chosen people" status and brought salvation to all of us instead. this is basic christian theology 101

Attached: christ-the-teacher-icon-550.jpg (357x450, 58K)

>SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN BTFO
= church of Roman (advesary) Jews

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD

EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

Attached: sacrificed virgin lamb satan jesusspirit cooking.jpg (1280x2452, 990K)

>do you seriously think that every christian on earth DOESNT know about this already?
>Jesus originally only ministered to jews
Because you worship a Jew

DRINK THE VIRGIN BLOOD

EAT THE VIRGIN FLESH

Attached: spirit cooking 5.jpg (259x194, 9K)

So what was the religion practiced by the Hebrews then? Don't play this word game. It was essentially the same as modern Judaism.

This verse literally proves that He was NOT a Jewish supremacist. He "changed His mind" not because she compared herself to a dog, but because she confirmed her faith even after being given such harsh words which were common among Jews back then.

>It was essentially the same as modern Judaism.
Lol, you're funny. There was no Babylonian Talmud back then. Modern jews consider that a higher priority than the OT.

>Because you worship a Jew
the Son of Man isnt just a jew, He is all of us. if you look at His bloodline it contains thieves, killers, rapists, kings, heroes... the best and worst of humanity. of course that includes jews. God entered fully into the human condition and truly became one of us. thats why we can reach the kingdom

Israel does not always refer to the actual nation of Israel or the Jews. "Israel" can refer to the covenant people of God who were heirs to the promise of Jacob (whose name was also Israel), or more specifically, God's church.

Now in the Old Testament, almost all of God's church were indeed Jews. But by the time Christ came, the Church had declined as people like the Pharisees taught works-based righteousness. And by that time, Jews would rely solely on their lineage as evidence of their being benefactors of God's promises, not whether they actually had true faith. That's why John the Baptist would tell them to repent, tell the Jews they needed to be baptized (i.e. that they were unclean and needed to undergo a ritual reserved for gentile converts) and that they should not say that "we are children of Abraham".

(Cont.)

Smh how many times do I tell you nibbas the best way to look at the hypocrisy of Christianity and the Jewish shit is to point out that they be disrespecting ya boi Solomon Ibn Dawud (PBUH).

Like great meme you haram losers you call him "Solomon the wise" and then tell me he was a polytheist who got corrupted by thots? Astagfirullah.

>As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the LORD his God, as the heart of David his father had been.
1 Kings 11:4

>And they followed what the evil ones had fabricated about the Kingdom of Solomon instead. For it was not Solomon who denied the truth; it was the evil ones who were disbelievers.
Quran 2:102

Attached: YOBA comfy.jpg (197x190, 53K)

Lol here comes the schizo to derail my thread. I'm curious, if you don't believe in Jesus and you hate Jews, but you still talk about demons, what religion are you exactly? Are you a Gnosticist?

>he doesn't know the difference between an Israelite (specifically the lost tribes) and modern Jews

The Lost Tribes of Israel ARE The White Race you stupid fucking pagancuck fucking KEK

Attached: christwasnotajew.jpg.png (900x3186, 814K)

bashing Christcucks is soooo 2003

One of the mysteries that Christ hints at in his parables is the imminent rapid expansion of the Church to the Gentiles. Hence when Christ says "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel", there are two meanings.

In one sense he IS saying that he's here for the Jews. As the actual heirs of Abraham, they have been given the privilege of having the messiah in their presence and the primary focus of his earthly ministry.

But on the other hand, he's saying "I'm here for my church". Notice that he never directly says "You're not one of my sheep" (as he does in other places), he just says "I'm only here for my sheep."

Christ did not grant the woman's response because she said some clever turn of phrase. Christ granted it because she showed that she had true faith (which he already knew) and proved that she was one of the "lost sheep of Israel".

The theme of the Gentiles being part of Israel--and children of Abraham--is more fully fleshed out in Paul's epistles, specifically in Romans:
>They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. (Romans 9:8)

>Christ did not grant the woman's response
That should be request, not response

Maybe the chosen people are White people, maybe that woman was Jewish. You wouldn't have a problem if that were the case, would you?

you are an idiot. Read Kohelet and gain some real wisdom.

no shit, you want my money don't you?

God, i just want to make you all drink my piss and eat my shit.

it's not about the fucking jews you idiots

The Lost Tribes of Israel are not the fucking kikes.
Israelite =/= Kike
The Israelites were taken captive by the Assyrian Empire who invaded the Levant.
They then escaped.
One tribe of Israel called the Tribe of Dan was led by ODIN , which was a real man and not a deity.
He took them to Turkey and from there moved into the Caucuses where they stayed for some centuries.
They then moved into Scandinavia where Odin who was revered as their greatest hero turned into a God overtime.
This Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl discovered that Odin settled in Azerbaijan, Chechnya, Georgia, Circassia, Abhkazia, Ossetia, all over the Caucuses.
Watch this video which explains what I'm saying.
youtube.com/watch?v=DW-LLguaIMA&t=26s

Attached: Azerigirl.jpg (403x604, 63K)

nigga, we come from antarctica you heard it first from me

Your explanation explained more than that video with three sentences and an arrow.
t. want to believe

god, life is shit

The degree of mental gymnastics in this thread is astonishing. All for the sake of worshiping an imaginary dude that considers you animals.

listen to me iPhone warriors in world wide poverty stricken hermitages believe the picture and see the truth 2 + 4 = 6, 6 = 7, 7 = 8 = ending the eternal control of hyper fucker sissy boy prostate gods and latino cream king slut warriors forever look at the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingestion them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brain waves reverberating world wide into four billion people globe wide into pure strain gold poverty forever culminating in the free market system = eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual choke hold of steely Dan's enormous man pussy clitoris all micro blogged in the ever washing eye sight ear zones of t.v iPhone meta casts living surrounded by the lie of cigarette cash truth youth exo criminals written onto the parchment of our mind souls bodies consciousness and by the end hahahaha mom go away HAHAHAHAHAHA it's my speakers are broken go away get out of here it's like a beeping noise right yea I know give me thirsty more seconds get out of here bffffhahaha COMPUTERIZED SEX LORDS........by the Enron oil international playboy vice lords committee of loco boner lords computerized sex lords triumphed endlessly in the hills of your dreams death life free market and damnation running throughout your veins into the deadly living world sound sight robot conspiracy of pyramid scheme ultimate hell world death crime rip babies from the arms of mothers while nursing the erections of ultimate hell world super king cock socks asshole feeding tubes deliver perfect poison intravenously while paid spokesmen belch rhyming sales pitc-

>steven spielberg featured nazis in his films
>why would you laugh if he got imprisoned for it?
>it's his free speech to mock you
>y-you support free speech don't you, goy?
>what are you, some kind of anti-free speech nazi?
>he's totally /ourguy/, Sup Forums
>i know nazis are in prison for hate speech as we speeak, but we're not talking about them right now
>if you don't support our right to mock you, then we won't support you
>i know we never did, but support us anyway
t. board shills

Why was he a piece of shit to do it? it was just a joke.
You say he's human garbage, etc. I'm no fan either, but do you want to sacrifice freedom of speech because you dislike a guy?
What's *your* camp exactly, and why do you want him away from it?

I've read many christian "apologists" on this verse, and none could explain quite well why would Jesus call Gentiles "dogs" and allow them to be demon-possessed untill they admitted "jews were the masters"...

>we wuz jews

You can try to explain the bible passage there, but all you do is shit-fling at "muh pagans" and post easily-debunked, semiretarded meme images, even though that has little to do with the thread...

This is why people have a problem with you christcucks, just act in denial of any slight criticism of the bible and the churches while shitting up our board... Trully the AIDS of the mind.

Attached: 1520337157240.png (1390x3240, 3.35M)

Escaped? They got kicked out.

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

>whites are jews
>odin was a jew

See, no problem if Jesus called Greek Gentiles "dogs to their jewish masters", because we are all whites!

Thanks for your explanation, I will go kiss refugee feets now!

Attached: muh pope.jpg (615x409, 46K)

How many times are we going to have to go over this?

Canaanites are Hamitic people, not descended from Shem. The blessing of Shem, and later Abraham and Sarai, does not apply to them. The first lesson is that her faith, which is what saves, triumphed her mental knowledge of who she is genetically, but does not actually change her heritage. She is still a Canaanite and not entitled to the blessings of the Israelites.

Now, who are the lost sheep of Israel? The same genetic stock as modern day Ashkenazi kikes? Israel was destroyed and scattered in the 8th century BC. Judah remained, with a massive portion of the population exiled in Babylon, and accepted the kingdom of Edom as “brethren” which was a huge error. Edomites, Idumeans, Iewes, Jews....modern Jews are not the house of Israel. They are Edomites, Hamitic Ashkenazi, Khazaric people from Togarmah, but not the house of Israel.

Now, who were/are the lost sheep? Research the tablets from the Nineveh excavation from the mid 19th century, the Khumri, the Saka/Scythians, and the declaration of Arborath.

Ancient Israel and modern Jewry are night and day.

>According to Thor Heyerdahl the Norwegian mythology tells that the Scandinavian god Odin moved with his people to Norway from a land called Aser, in order to avoid Roman occupation. A 13th-century historian's description of Aser's (Aesir) origination matches that of Azerbaijan: east of the Caucasus mountains and the Black Sea.

Heyerdahl and other scholar are convinced that people living in the area now known as Azerbaijan settled in Scandinavia around 100 AD. Roman troops arrived in Azerbaijan in 97 AD.
>Odin came from the land of the "Aser" (Aesir), and is, therefore, frequently referred to as "Asa-Odin" (Aser-Odin).
Asgard or Ásegard is the realm of the Gods Aesir in Norse religion (Asatru) and Norse mythology. The exact meaning of "Asgard" is Land or the Land of Aser. Modern day Scandinavians migrated north from the east of the Caucasus, Aserbaijan (Azerbaijan/Caucasian Albania) in prehistoric times. According to Icelandic Sagas, written in the 13th century, the Norse God Odin migrated from the east of the Caucasus, from Aserbaijan in the first century AD.
>Heyerdahl concluded that Azerbaijan and not northern Europe was the center from which the Caucasian people spread so that Chinese archaeologists would find their 4000 years old remains buried in northwestern China. He based that conclusion on early Norwegian sagas written down by the Icelander, Snorre Sturlason, before his death in 1241, (Snorri, The Sagas of the Viking Kings of Norway. English translation: J. M. Stenersens Forlag, Oslo 1987).

Attached: CaucasianMuslim.jpg (700x502, 58K)

This is why Jews hated Christ. I mean the fucking retard gnostics on pol can simply read the Talmud and derive the early Jewish rabbis fucking hated the guy, FOR A REASON. He was supposed to be (((their))) messiah but turned his back to them when he learned of their nature, cursed them, and called them the synagogue of satan. He basically took the Jews holier than thou shit and said "nah, salvation is for all those who believe, not just the merchants". And they killed him for it. All the pol trolling "kike on a stick" bullshit can't change this truth. Kikes hated Christ but pol wants me to believe I should hate him for turning his back on kikes when he learned of their nature? Jesus sounds like he was the first user desu.

Most devout Catholics hate Francis and consider him a heretic (which he is)

This is false, all sentient hominids did not come from Noah. Scofieldian heresy.

>a member of the tribe of Judah calling a Greek woman a "dog to their jewish masters" is a-ok
>that's because jews were the real whites here, while greeks were... eh dogs.

Thanks for your totally-sane enlightenment!

Attached: christian globalists.png (1688x1647, 663K)

Oh, I've figured it: here the pope is telling we are jews inside so we can rediscover our "white roots"! Haha, I will totally go tell that to the priest in my actual church, I will not get excomunnicated or everything....

Also, my church prays for Pope Francis every day. His approval is quite big among Catholics, even the most straight traditionalist catholic I've met defended him, saying he actually opposed freemasons and sheit... Yeah sure...

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

you pagancucks want to make us Christians stop believing in Christ so badly kek
But when we tell you that Israelite =/= Kike then you sperg out and show everyone how autistic pagancucks are.
You faggots are the biggest larpers thee is.
Go play with your rune stones mommy gave you for your 30th birthday fucking kek

Attached: asshatru.jpg.png (500x597, 121K)

Israelite =/= Jew tho
you pagancucks can't seem to accept this

No, the Jews that killed Jesus are exactly like the Jews of today. The ancient people of Israel and Jews are two completely different peoples. Israel was destroyed 720 years before Jesus was born.

Gentile means non-jewish. "Goyim". You're a gentile, most christians are "gentile". But hey, since we are dogs, maybe we can become werewolves and sheit right?

The Talmud needed not have been written, as Hitler says, as it contains their oral traditions and the essence of the mentality of their jewish blood. They practiced Temple Judaism back then, not much different from that of today - after the temple was destroyed, they began to use the Talmud to stick to their traditions...

This is a very bad deflection (((they))) use to hide themselves. There are no good jews.

It's because most of them are kikes larping as pagans.

>let's take shit in the bible out of context: the post
Nice way to omit the rest of the story.
I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. The people who post anti Christian garbage are paid shills. Christianity was the first religious belief system to introduce the idea that each human life was precious and had worth, therefore kings and kings could not indiscriminately murder you like they did their subjects for mellenia.

The religion practiced by the ancient Israelites was initially faith through the law being written on their hearts, the same as Christians after the resurrection. The only thing that changed was Christ fulfilled the law. Gods law still stands.

Modern Talmud filth and Kabbalah/Babylonian sex magic is modern Judaism.

dropping this redpill

Attached: christcuckorigin.jpg.png (996x752, 235K)

You're lying catholics hate the current pope, even normand ones. Like, my father for one who is as normie-catholic as it gets. Yes, they pray for him and pray for every other wrongdoer on earth.

Yeah, headsup they're not pagan they're just kikes trying to spur the same hate they have for Christ into gentiles. Not gonna work, kiddo.

Nobody here cares about your beliefs, but you keep in denial to all cuckoldry coming from the churches and say that everyone pointing out that they are far from being "our greatest allies" is some sort of satanic shill...

And you say this while discord-raiding in the most obvious fashion and after repeatedly admitting to being non-whites.You have the jewish writings of the Old Testament as your "founding myth" and the source of your morality, but dare someone point that out, you may throw a meltdown even bigger.

But hey, whites are the "true jews", we are Jesus' favorite dogs! Keep the mental gymnastics, though, but if you go to any actual church and say the ancient Israelites weren't "jews", you would be called some "stupid racist" and probably get excomunnicated. So much for "christian identity"...

Attached: 1520691655238.jpg (719x768, 73K)

The Son of Man isn’t a Jew at all, He is a Judahite. I’m starting to think people who didn’t want the Bible translated into common, base languages were on to something. “Jew” in the oldest translations and in Latin is “Idumean.” The first time the term “Jew” is mentioned, they are at war with the kingdom of Israel AND the kingdom of Judah. They are Edomites, a totally separate third ethnic group of people, who were absorbed into Judah hundreds of years after Israel was destroyed and scattered.

Really, sing songs to him every mass and fill entire processions when he comes to the city? Are all you going to do in this thread is to deny things? We are here to redpill people, it may not be comfortable, but that's what redpill is about. The churches are far from being our allies. There are many problems with the bible and it's jewish origins.

Attached: 1520976160344.png (768x1024, 770K)

T_d retards don't say christcuck though. It's the further infestation of kikes and planned reddit infiltration narratives. Breaking apart moral, religious and familial institutions is all they know.

Based schizo

I grew up in a conservative Christian church and still attend. I never once got the impression that it was ok to racemix. In fact, it's always struck me as wrong. Where did this concept that it was 'OK' come from?

You don't know anything about the bible and I don't doubt the pope draws massive crowds despite being one of the least popular popes in recent history. Not only is he unpopular he is unwittingly making massive amounts of Catholics look into the heresy of Vatican II. LUL kike on a stick doesn't constitute as a "redpill" you fucking autistic 14 year old.

That’s not 200% true. Not only did God command his people to wipe entire barons out of existence by the sword, he frequently used pagan societies to destroy large portions of his people when they disobeyed. Life is precious, sure, but the wages of sin is death.

There is nothing anywhere to support race-mixing, it's (((cultural marxist))) subversion.

How demented are you? I see things first hand, he is one of the most popular popes ever, christianity is growing under him.

Vatican II was just the final nail in the coffin, there were kikery going on in the church for a long time past...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

DRINK THE SEMEN
PRAY TO FALLEN GODS
WORSHIP THE CUBE

Where do you think "Judahite" comes from? Why would he call others "gentile" them? And abhor them? Who were the jews and the gentiles really?

>oh but Israelites wuz whites, trust me I'm not retard

Reminder that the two mutts discord-raiding this thread confessed to be jews and their discord promotes race-mixing. Guys like this: are not christians but actual jews trying to de-rail the board and get people distracted in pointless "religious denomination shitfinging" instead of fighting (((them))).

Attached: political catholicism was the NSDAP's main enemy inside the reich.jpg (960x491, 83K)

Why are gnostics so weird?

>"Epiphanius of Salamis records that The Greater Questions of Mary contained an episode in which Jesus took Mary Magdalene up to the top of a mountain, where he pulled a woman out of his side and engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Then, upon ejaculating, Jesus drank his own semen and told Mary, "Thus we must do, that we may live." Upon hearing this, Mary instantly fainted, to which Jesus responded by helping her up and telling her, "O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

WE MUST DEFEAT THE ABRAHAMIC GOD BROTHER!

DRINK THE SEMEN

WORSHIP THE CUBE

HAIL ODIN!!!!

Attached: 1521054704100.jpg (500x430, 173K)

gentiles are disgusting people. They worship each others asses and other sick faggot shit. Christians are spiritual Jews.

Attached: church of sweden.jpg (2084x1362, 673K)

H-hey, Kalergi and Pope.

Attached: kalergi on christianity.png (686x428, 497K)

Religious themed discussions were not as prevalent before the election, because we were busy elsewhere... This is not a "redpill", this is like a butthurt statement coming from your containment circlejerk...

Attached: 1520698937270.png (666x328, 24K)

He was insulting the Pharisees. They wouldn't have done a thing for her.

When are you niggers ever gonna wake up to the truth, it's fucking easy what is so hard?!

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 165K)

How was the pharisees to do with a greek woman? Neither was he going to do anything before she told she was but a dog to her jewish masters...

>being a televangelist

Your video is actually descent, though. Try having in-context talk, like trying to make an apologist comment for that verse here, instead of spamming, though.

Matthew 21:43 "The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and be given to a nation producing the fruit of it.”
>muh jewish documentaries
who killed Him? pro Christians? fucking moron. youre taking away the ability of this place to claim any sorts of degeneracies. i hope you know this. ronald is an antichrist. just like you

the israelites are canaanites divorced by God

>we wuz hebrews n shiet

neck yourself

Also, atheists are worse than sjws and muslims

So Jesus was a canaanite? I think the woman here was one...