Where do you guys get your news from? I've literally only used Sup Forums for news the past couple of years

Where do you guys get your news from? I've literally only used Sup Forums for news the past couple of years.

Attached: 1421718320386.gif (750x750, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACQtzWEzWLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums

your mom.

There are thousands of autists here that scan every news source and can’t wait to post it before anyone else can. It’s what autists do and it’s their fucking high. God bless them for it

Sup Forums

you have no idea how much you miss out on

strictly from stormfront blogs

Attached: website.jpg (882x624, 222K)

Attached: msm.png (816x689, 69K)

This.
Why waste time and effort checking out the different news groups when Sup Forums will just do it all at once.

The only time I ever see news headlines is when I'm trying to check my email on AOL.

Attached: 1496354006438.png (744x687, 44K)

Sup Forums is always ahead of the game

BOOMER DETECTED

TYT!!!!

>tfw parents told me to make a yahoo email address when I was 5 on yahoo
>didn't even use it until I was 12 and made a runescape account
>still use it to this day because every subscription and account for any site I ever used from ages 5-17 is attached to it

Yahoo fucking sucks but I'm trapped

ZeroHedge
/r/worldnews
/r/conspiracy
/r/uncensorednews
strategic culture foundation
RT

The sources are all biased - I try to counter the heavy Western propaganda from reddit with Eastern spin.
Only a cuck gets all his news from one source in this day and age, you need to compare and contrast to get anything resembling the real situation.

i think we have a fairly good idea, since everything posted elsewhere eventually finds its way her to be derided, embraced, or lol'd at. And we get it much faster than the typical twitter user or braindead zombie watching the MSM.

If you want news, use Associated Press/Reuters. If you want opinion, use everything else. 'Right wing' news --> Breitbart, Fox, Drudge, National Review, Fedeeralist, ...
'Left wing' news --> Pretty much every mainstream source

Sup Forums breaks news before MSM. They have a limited number of payed employees. We have a much larger pool of pure autism with unlimited time. Which do you think is more powerful?

Sup Forums is unironically the best news source on the planet. it's full of so much bullshit, lies, jokes, or shilling that you have to constantly evaluate everything you read, whereas by traditional news you're trained like a seal to sit there mouth agape and eat your dinner.

Twitter. Follow the Jurnos

I use cnn, every hour or so I pull up cnn just to see if there is anything major going on. If there is I immediately come here and if there is a tragedy I immediately go to watch people die subreddit

How stupid does a German have to be to actually believe the AP and Reuters are not opinion journalism?

yup. You can trust autists far more than you ever could with MSM (but never, ever 100%).

>I immediately go to watch people die subreddit
Somehow that doesn’t sound as fun as shitposting on here

How are EU posters so frequently the stupidest/worst posters? They're up there with Nazi fags.

Attached: nick laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

pol doesn't have news, mongoloid

You're living in a fairlytale. If you actually look for news outside of Sup Forums, you'd be surprised at how much doesn't reach this place.

The Daily Stormer. For analysis - papers and journals: The Flame, The Occidental Quarterly, White Voice, The Free Magnolia, Conspiracy Digest, Candour...the list goes on

Styx

Sup Forums

All the news obscured by jews.

CNN is best for unbiased news

and I thought I was the only one who still used AOL.

Ofcourse I adblock those headlines anyway.

Attached: 20882972_1949410625328965_5455136527452844482_n.jpg (778x512, 31K)

the stuff that doesn't arrive here is universally trash, never actual news

how would you know?

Takes too long for the footage to get here. I hate saying that because Sup Forums really is the fastest reporting there is, with mechanized autism and all. Watch people die sub literally has footage of any disaster within 30 mins and I am very greatful for that. Something about morbid curiosity, just want to see how all these poor fucks go.

/ourguys/ on social media and Sup Forums

Sadly I’m sure if you linked any of it here you’d get “FUCK OFF REDDIT”

So, do you think a plane crash is a quick way to go? Asking because it's spoopy

Spoop incoming
youtu.be/ACQtzWEzWLE

>ctrl+f drudge
>only 1 result
what the fuck people

/pol isn't a news site
it is an indoctrination tool

Because they don’t have access to non government controlled media.

Alright, give some examples fag.

I've never seen a single thread about all the shit posted in Haaretz and the Forward. That shit's gold.

I didn't see any threads about the article on Anglin or Enoch, or that one article in Jew York Times about the friendly nazi from TWP.

Right now, Faceberg is apologizing for returning CP in their search field, and far leftists are calling for regulation of Big Tech.

this

thank you based autists

I literally read the NYT and the economist almost exclusively (apart from single links my friends send me or whatever)

the news i read has nothing to do with my political opinions, i can see straight through the agendas of all political leanings and am more interested in seeing what the left is pushing than whatever the hobby horse is elsewhere

Fair enough, I'm not clued in on a couple of those items. You ever make threads?

in order of least amount fake news:
dailystormer.name
presstv.com
rt.com

Not really. I probably should, but I haven't been posting a lot lately.

Takes but a minute. Just try and quick interest-piquing summary. Helps a lot.

Who are the people actually providing the news to Sup Forums? Identify yourselves. Are you trustworthy? What sources do you trust?

And thank you for your work.

> ZeroHedge.com
> RT.com

The guy on the monitor can't be a jew. Where's the nose?

Attached: trips.jpg (800x472, 41K)

Gossip news :

> Celebrity-Leaks.net

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x800, 256K)

Digits. Also Reuters is good.

Attached: B549EE91-638A-403E-A406-116ADC5C775F-1114-0000021A2275DC6D.jpg (800x598, 72K)

>it's full of so much bullshit, lies, jokes, or shilling that you have to constantly evaluate everything you read
So Sup Forums is exactly like MSM?

>

Reuters is CIA/MSM
I see Reuters news everytime I login into mail.com account (on the main page), leftist leaning Anti Russia/Anti Trump but not so obvious as others.

Not worthy of mentioning them.

I strongly disagree. Reuters is the only news source I've found that doesn't tell you what to think about a habbening, it just tells you what happened.

>I've literally only used Sup Forums for news the past
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
wew lad

>Where do you guys get your news from? I've literally only used Sup Forums for news the past couple of years.

Attached: laughing.gif (250x250, 993K)

Hows it feel knowing Assad has completely bamboozled Israel and the USA, and theres literally nothing you can do to accomplish operational objectives in the region short of sparking nuclear war.

RT, Sputnik news, tass, Johnson's Russia List, Tsarizm, Russia-Insider, The Moscow Times, Russia Beyond the Headlines, Vesti eng, Zero Hedge, Consortium News, Defense One, Veterans Today, War is Boring, War on the Rocks, Stratfor, Janes 360, RAND, corp,Twitter, local newspapers, Styx666, Mark Dice, youtubr in general, CNN, The Young Turks

last two I watch ironically

>Right now, Faceberg is apologizing for returning CP in their search field, and far leftists are calling for regulation of Big Tech.
This came up a few days ago, and the two before don't really sound particularly important.

Various sources to get an idea of what the narrative for the news will be. These include but are not limited to:
>RT
>Red Ice TV
>Sargoy of Mossad - This week in stupid
>CNN
>Sup Forums
>/news/
>r/worldnews
>Al Jazeera
>/leftypol/ if I can be bothered

any reccomendations

You don’t go to pol for news, you go to pol to see what pol thinks about the news. You are being spoon-fed information and that is not a good thing.

I feel like I don't give a shit about some sandnigger hellhole, my dude

Attached: water-fight.jpg (2048x1365, 468K)

make some threads mate, it is now your duty to do so.

Hello CIA.

>NewsMax (to respect Gizi)
>Washington Examiner
>Al Jazeera (for lefty foreign news)
>RT (for other foreign news)
>France 24 English (to repeat Al Jazeera)

I tried The Hill but almost threw up from so many hateful articles in one day. It's one thing to say "I don't like white people" it's another to have a dedicated staff constantly shitting on everything about this country with 20 articles per day all about how you're evil for not hating this country.

But do they have the Comment Value of ZeroHedge?

That's gold over there. Is like a Sup Forums grown up board.

This guy fucks.

I like ZeroHedge but they report things in slightly InfoWars-esque manner sometimes. It's not what news are supposed to be.

You live in a sterile desert you stupid fuck. Everything about your existence is a fucking struggle. You're a fucking sky daddy cult, you retarded fuck.

I read NYT and WaPo at work all the time, especially the opinion section, it's a self-parody of leftist Jewish neurosis. Nothing much to miss out on.

ching ching chong to you too, Ming Lee

Attached: progress.jpg (1083x439, 157K)

That's some weak bants, leaf. Even just calling his "people"
>globally hated hooknosed kikes
would've been better.

Don't do this, faggot

ching chong ching, still whiter then you Mohammed. you're own retarded sky daddy bullshit about diversity is backfiring on you spectacularly.

If this is where you get your news from then you’re one poorly informed stupid fuck.

Mostly Sup Forums and Drudge Report, because if there's something important happening, it's going to be on one of if not both of these sites. Godlikeproductions occasionally, and that's about it these days.

I see you stupid fucking jews on the news every now and again and its so painfully obvious how weak, and pathetic you are. you're nothing more then the neighbor who calls the cops on someone because they're having a few buds over on the weekend. Every ounce of power you have is based on the ability of you little niggers to convince the population of various, retarded perceptions. As soon as people recognize you stupid, retarded fucks are the ones screaming obscenities in the bleachers its over.

Thats when you start getting murdered one by one.

Attached: 1520576690160.jpg (640x1136, 63K)

just need to get good at hiding slide threads

Ghost and Alex Jones, same mossad, different website.
Then i come here if there's a shooting or bombing.
Plus I listen to styxwaffenhitler1488 for political stuff.

Lurk more