English Canada BTFO

google.ca/amp/nationalpost.com/news/canada/sudbury-judge-dismisses-impaired-charge-after-police-fail-to-process-driver-in-french/amp

Seriously how will you guys ever be able to recover when we frogs stir trouble in your lands and get away without any consequences because your officers don't speak french ?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 17K)

daily reminder that quebec is 89% white

Quick rundown :

>Franco-ontarian get pulled over for driving under the influence
>No one is able to inform him in french about why he's being detained in a reasonable delay
>Nothing ensues

ferm ta geule. Quebec c'est juste une province du canada.
Take your feels somewhere else bitch boy.

Attached: 1519556340915.jpg (650x801, 43K)

>quebec is just a canadian province
wew high iq here buddy did you learn that in school

Quebec will always be part of Canada. we need those beautiful chicois

Attached: 1519608936033 (1).jpg (2209x2921, 1.08M)

Should've spoken French.
Canada is French clay.
"Quebecois" are the real Canadiens

I did, I learned it in french school too
You need to get over yourselves and accept your fate.

Attached: 1519800748828.gif (640x636, 569K)

The only reason we keep you as part of the union is your women give mean head. Any woman in Montreal will suck dick for a 20.

based quebec

The fate of Québec is to become independant, it is inevitable
(((Montreal)))

You're more right than you might know

with 50% native admixture, the women are a special rare breed mmmmmm

>Je me souviens
We remember how well the English treated us by giving us Québec after they whooped our asses. Don't you forget it you foie gras munching Métis motherfucker.

Attached: 1487378956286.jpg (500x500, 64K)

If anything Montreal should evacuate the non cucked québécois (if there's any left) and then get carpet bombed

What's the deal with people's admiration of Quebecois women?
I don't travel much, are other provinces filled with uggos?

Totalement basé

Attached: Quebec bro and me CUCKING Anglos.png (749x751, 403K)

Why? The rest of Quebec is just a bunch of welfare queens living off the back of Alberta and saskatchewan.

Inb4
>plz mr white man sir give us equaliziation payments so we can feed our tadpoles

Attached: download (6).jpg (265x190, 5K)

Because he had to speak also French. The pool of Canadian PMs were narrowed to a PR catastrophe and Trudeau. Trudeau also enjoyed major support from Canada NE.

Funny how the welfare queens used to be Alberta and Saskatchewan a few years ago

Alberta collected less than 5 million in equalization payments over it's history. You collect 10 billion annually you lazy piss poor frogs

My bad 92million

Attached: HnmVWkT.jpg (800x800, 61K)

This is really bad news, I would expect to see mandatory french exams for police officers moving forward. They tried this a few years ago in Alberta of all places, needless to say it didn't go over well. The language policing in this country is fucking bullshit and costs taxpayers a fortune. I had trouble getting a job in Ottawa, because although I speak pretty good french, I speak it with an english accent, so I'm not a true francophone and basically gave up any hopes of working for the public sector. Not only is our federal government dominated by francophones, but to make matters worse, francophone women, like Justin Trudeau. I really wish you bastards would join the rest of the world and just learn how to speak English, it's not hard.

Attached: 4b6.jpg (600x515, 13K)

Stay mad westcuck.
You are being assimilated by muslims and soon you will be part of the white minority in New Khalistan.
Quebec pour les Quebecois.

Attached: 12161234rt.jpg (640x465, 69K)

We’ll take the Prairies. Oklahoman here. We like the western bits of Canada.

my English is just fine thank you

Sorry it cost you a job James, but you should know Trudeau is only a 1/4 québécois, rest is anglo, heck I even think he speaks english at home.

>implying we want our vote drowned out by hordes of Mexicans

No thanks user we only have like 8 million people in the prairies

I'm give you that. You're way more nationalistic than the cucks here. I have escape plans if it ever comes to that though.

Then why the fuck do you have your greasy pâté covered fingers in every institution, insisting that everything be written and said in both languages all the time, everywhere. (This is totally fine in Québec btw).

Attached: rééééééééé.jpg (900x900, 257K)

Annex us based Quebec sama

Attached: Notenough.jpg (2000x1333, 1.1M)

We need western Canada to detect from the confederation asap

Attached: canada divided.jpg (440x307, 40K)

Because we've been held hostage all this time, and now you cunts have enough (((influence))) in (((Montreal))) to make sure we can never separate.

We want to leave, the anglos don't see to care about their culture or language, can't get enough of financing their own destruction and extinction all over the commonwealth. Eternal anglos asleep at the wheel and heading for the cliff.

Attached: 1514612737403.jpg (1075x3430, 751K)

Alberta has been living off Canada since inception, farming subsidies et al. Since Harper invested our tax dollars in oil sands so a few rich American companies could make massive profit of your low grade bitumen being sold at almost a loss, you've been acting all sanctimonious and entitled. It's way overdue, and finally you pay your share.

Besides, our cultural enrichment of this dull and bland country comes at a price. Poutine and bonhomme royalties, plus the privilege to have french written everywhere. We also allow you guys to pick half the supreme court justices, and sometimes you get an anglo PM.

You fags lost the war on the Plains of Abraham in half an hour.

Definitely take after your French cousins, frog

How does it feel to be our eternal bootlicker anglo sucker?

Attached: 1517871914239.png (760x508, 124K)

Literally complete bullshit, Albertans are paying for your frogs welfare and healthcare.

I can name dozens of Canadian oil companies that operate out of alberta the biggest one probably being suncor

Except they didn't give us one ounce of autonomy until the ex-loyalists fucking threw a tantrum because THEY had just as much autonomy as us.

You are NOW, where were you farmers the last 400 years? Our taxes paid for your economic boom, now pay up.

Least cucked bunch of the Union unironically.
I wouldn't mind we settle the territorial mess of the Private Council with Labrador once and for all too.

Look at this pic, this is anglo Canada.

Attached: canada.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

This and Jews, Irish, and Germs.
Fucking cultural pot of the most disgusting subhuman races on Earth.

92 million retard do you need another infograph? Disgusting welfare queens worse than natives.

>tfw I speak both
>tfw living in Ontario
>tfw if I get arrested always demands french ppl
>tfw this also works to fight any type of ticket
>tfw never paid a single ticket
Why don't you learn french my friends? Can only make you whiter.

Attached: 1409098374710s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Fuck off JF.

you're not helping

Attached: 1521479050632.jpg (736x919, 121K)